Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis Launches Festive Programme of Events
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis has launched a programme of culinary delights for tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period this year with delicious cuisine and live music available throughout the festive season.
As the festive season fast approaches, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis is getting ready to celebrate by launching a programme of fun events.
Tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period can enjoy delicious cuisine and live music at a variety of events taking place on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve in the hotel’s restaurants.
Guests enjoying holidays in Egypt at Christmas will be able to choose from a gourmet, open buffet at the MIX restaurant, or a five course set menu at the Filini eatery where a festive menu has been designed by Executive Chef, Nasser Ewais.
While savouring the delicious gastronomy, guests will be able to soak up the festive atmosphere, listen to music from the live band and watch the chefs as they work in the show kitchen.
The stylish bar 1122 serves fresh juices, shisha and international cocktails and during Egypt holidays, guests can relax and listen to live music in the lounge or outside on the terrace under the stars.
Image by: Missouri Southern, on Flickr
Tourists will also be able to quench their thirst after a refreshing swim in the hotel’s rooftop pool at Terrace 9 which serves healthy meals and snacks plus a selection of drinks and fresh juices.
The countdown to New Year can be celebrated from the hotel’s restaurants at exclusive dinners with friends and family, or by dancing the night away in the function rooms and bars.
Image by: arctanck, on Flickr
Ashraf Naguib, the General Manger of the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis, said: "This festive season we are planning to have special times in different venues, exciting entertainments, marvellous decorations, selective set menus and rich open buffets at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, to suite everyone."
Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis is one of the most the luxurious Egypt hotels in the capital with 427 stylish guest rooms and suites that offer complimentary internet and modern amenities, plus facilities including two restaurants, two bars, a swimming pool and a conference centre with eight flexible meeting rooms featuring state-of-the-art equipment and natural light.
The hotel is situated in the exclusive Heliopolis district of Cairo close to an array of luxury restaurants, bars, shops and sports clubs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...