Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis Launches Festive Programme of Events
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis has launched a programme of culinary delights for tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period this year with delicious cuisine and live music available throughout the festive season.
As the festive season fast approaches, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis is getting ready to celebrate by launching a programme of fun events.
Tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period can enjoy delicious cuisine and live music at a variety of events taking place on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve in the hotel’s restaurants.
Guests enjoying holidays in Egypt at Christmas will be able to choose from a gourmet, open buffet at the MIX restaurant, or a five course set menu at the Filini eatery where a festive menu has been designed by Executive Chef, Nasser Ewais.
While savouring the delicious gastronomy, guests will be able to soak up the festive atmosphere, listen to music from the live band and watch the chefs as they work in the show kitchen.
The stylish bar 1122 serves fresh juices, shisha and international cocktails and during Egypt holidays, guests can relax and listen to live music in the lounge or outside on the terrace under the stars.
Image by: Missouri Southern, on Flickr
Tourists will also be able to quench their thirst after a refreshing swim in the hotel’s rooftop pool at Terrace 9 which serves healthy meals and snacks plus a selection of drinks and fresh juices.
The countdown to New Year can be celebrated from the hotel’s restaurants at exclusive dinners with friends and family, or by dancing the night away in the function rooms and bars.
Image by: arctanck, on Flickr
Ashraf Naguib, the General Manger of the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis, said: "This festive season we are planning to have special times in different venues, exciting entertainments, marvellous decorations, selective set menus and rich open buffets at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, to suite everyone."
Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis is one of the most the luxurious Egypt hotels in the capital with 427 stylish guest rooms and suites that offer complimentary internet and modern amenities, plus facilities including two restaurants, two bars, a swimming pool and a conference centre with eight flexible meeting rooms featuring state-of-the-art equipment and natural light.
The hotel is situated in the exclusive Heliopolis district of Cairo close to an array of luxury restaurants, bars, shops and sports clubs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...