Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis Launches Festive Programme of Events
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis has launched a programme of culinary delights for tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period this year with delicious cuisine and live music available throughout the festive season.
As the festive season fast approaches, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis is getting ready to celebrate by launching a programme of fun events.
Tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period can enjoy delicious cuisine and live music at a variety of events taking place on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve in the hotel’s restaurants.
Guests enjoying holidays in Egypt at Christmas will be able to choose from a gourmet, open buffet at the MIX restaurant, or a five course set menu at the Filini eatery where a festive menu has been designed by Executive Chef, Nasser Ewais.
While savouring the delicious gastronomy, guests will be able to soak up the festive atmosphere, listen to music from the live band and watch the chefs as they work in the show kitchen.
The stylish bar 1122 serves fresh juices, shisha and international cocktails and during Egypt holidays, guests can relax and listen to live music in the lounge or outside on the terrace under the stars.
Image by: Missouri Southern, on Flickr
Tourists will also be able to quench their thirst after a refreshing swim in the hotel’s rooftop pool at Terrace 9 which serves healthy meals and snacks plus a selection of drinks and fresh juices.
The countdown to New Year can be celebrated from the hotel’s restaurants at exclusive dinners with friends and family, or by dancing the night away in the function rooms and bars.
Image by: arctanck, on Flickr
Ashraf Naguib, the General Manger of the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis, said: "This festive season we are planning to have special times in different venues, exciting entertainments, marvellous decorations, selective set menus and rich open buffets at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, to suite everyone."
Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis is one of the most the luxurious Egypt hotels in the capital with 427 stylish guest rooms and suites that offer complimentary internet and modern amenities, plus facilities including two restaurants, two bars, a swimming pool and a conference centre with eight flexible meeting rooms featuring state-of-the-art equipment and natural light.
The hotel is situated in the exclusive Heliopolis district of Cairo close to an array of luxury restaurants, bars, shops and sports clubs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...