Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis Launches Festive Programme of Events
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis has launched a programme of culinary delights for tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period this year with delicious cuisine and live music available throughout the festive season.
As the festive season fast approaches, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis is getting ready to celebrate by launching a programme of fun events.
Tourists taking Egypt holidays over the Christmas and New Year period can enjoy delicious cuisine and live music at a variety of events taking place on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve in the hotel’s restaurants.
Guests enjoying holidays in Egypt at Christmas will be able to choose from a gourmet, open buffet at the MIX restaurant, or a five course set menu at the Filini eatery where a festive menu has been designed by Executive Chef, Nasser Ewais.
While savouring the delicious gastronomy, guests will be able to soak up the festive atmosphere, listen to music from the live band and watch the chefs as they work in the show kitchen.
The stylish bar 1122 serves fresh juices, shisha and international cocktails and during Egypt holidays, guests can relax and listen to live music in the lounge or outside on the terrace under the stars.
Image by: Missouri Southern, on Flickr
Tourists will also be able to quench their thirst after a refreshing swim in the hotel’s rooftop pool at Terrace 9 which serves healthy meals and snacks plus a selection of drinks and fresh juices.
The countdown to New Year can be celebrated from the hotel’s restaurants at exclusive dinners with friends and family, or by dancing the night away in the function rooms and bars.
Image by: arctanck, on Flickr
Ashraf Naguib, the General Manger of the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis, said: "This festive season we are planning to have special times in different venues, exciting entertainments, marvellous decorations, selective set menus and rich open buffets at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, to suite everyone."
Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis is one of the most the luxurious Egypt hotels in the capital with 427 stylish guest rooms and suites that offer complimentary internet and modern amenities, plus facilities including two restaurants, two bars, a swimming pool and a conference centre with eight flexible meeting rooms featuring state-of-the-art equipment and natural light.
The hotel is situated in the exclusive Heliopolis district of Cairo close to an array of luxury restaurants, bars, shops and sports clubs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...