Unique Spa Experiences offered at one of St Lucia's best health resorts
Fond Doux Holiday Plantation resort in Soufriere, has just launched the new and improved Mamma La Terre Spa. This amazing health resort, set in a nice, tranquil space allows guests to renew mind, body, soul and spirit during pampering St Lucia holidays.
While the Caribbean island of St Lucia embraces the rapidly growing health and wellness sector of tourism, one of its most excellent and unique resorts has recently unveiled new once-in-a-lifetime spa experiences for those looking for the ultimate pampering session during their St Lucia holidays. Guests, who visit the award-winning Fond Doux Holiday Plantation, on St Lucia holidays, will be able to enjoy the newly-established Mamma La Terre Spa.
This amazing and recently-improved spa, situated in the picturesque old French colonial town of Soufriere, is a new and delightful feature at the Fond Doux Holiday Plantation, one of the very best St Lucia hotels and resorts for health, wellness and recreation. In this new spa, also known as Mother Earth, guests will be able to relax in a peaceful, therapeutic sanctuary. The spas’ techniques are focused on the powerful restorative powers of nature, with spa therapists using all natural, organically-grown ingredients of the purest quality.
Eroline Lamontagne, along with her husband Lyton, runs the plantation resort, supported by a dynamic team of hospitality industry professionals. “Our resort,” she says “sits on an organic plantation where we produce local citrus, mango, papaya and organic plants – so you can imagine the kind of benefits derived from the various spa treatments we offer here.”
Mrs. Lamontagne admits that she is herself a regular benefactor of Mamma La Terre, and expresses that her experiences are incredible. She states the spa, surrounded by verdant tropical gardens, produces a “deeper more profound essence of inner calm, contentment and beauty.” Mamma La Terre is an ideal getaway for travellers taking holidays in St Lucia, who seek relaxation and peace with nothing but the most natural and organic products.
Image by: djlacoqui, on Flickr
The spa is proud to serve its clients with completely natural local coconut oils and organic fruits, without additives or chemicals, harvested in their very own plantation. “Our professional therapists will make sure you´re completely comfortable, even if it´s your first massage,” said Mrs. Lamontagne.
It was one of the spa´s main targets to ensure that treatments were affordable. Their price ranges go from US$40 to US$130, for minimum payment guests can benefit from an Express stress-relieving massage. For a higher price, clients receive a more involved Sulphur Getaway two-hour session, which features the application of hot mud from the nearby volcano.
Clients will be given nothing but the highest-quality treatment at Mamma La Terre. Unique experiences like volcanic treatments, which increase circulation and metabolism with a restorative impact on skin, can all be experienced by guests on St Lucia holidays. Other treatments include essential oils, scrubs and wraps, and a special blend of sea salts and organic fruits that leave skin soft, smooth and re-energized. Nothing will distract visitors from the tropical environment; even the fruits used in the treatments are tropical: apricots, coconut, lime, banana, cinnamon and guava.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 70% up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....