Unique Spa Experiences offered at one of St Lucia's best health resorts
Fond Doux Holiday Plantation resort in Soufriere, has just launched the new and improved Mamma La Terre Spa. This amazing health resort, set in a nice, tranquil space allows guests to renew mind, body, soul and spirit during pampering St Lucia holidays.
While the Caribbean island of St Lucia embraces the rapidly growing health and wellness sector of tourism, one of its most excellent and unique resorts has recently unveiled new once-in-a-lifetime spa experiences for those looking for the ultimate pampering session during their St Lucia holidays. Guests, who visit the award-winning Fond Doux Holiday Plantation, on St Lucia holidays, will be able to enjoy the newly-established Mamma La Terre Spa.
This amazing and recently-improved spa, situated in the picturesque old French colonial town of Soufriere, is a new and delightful feature at the Fond Doux Holiday Plantation, one of the very best St Lucia hotels and resorts for health, wellness and recreation. In this new spa, also known as Mother Earth, guests will be able to relax in a peaceful, therapeutic sanctuary. The spas’ techniques are focused on the powerful restorative powers of nature, with spa therapists using all natural, organically-grown ingredients of the purest quality.
Eroline Lamontagne, along with her husband Lyton, runs the plantation resort, supported by a dynamic team of hospitality industry professionals. “Our resort,” she says “sits on an organic plantation where we produce local citrus, mango, papaya and organic plants – so you can imagine the kind of benefits derived from the various spa treatments we offer here.”
Mrs. Lamontagne admits that she is herself a regular benefactor of Mamma La Terre, and expresses that her experiences are incredible. She states the spa, surrounded by verdant tropical gardens, produces a “deeper more profound essence of inner calm, contentment and beauty.” Mamma La Terre is an ideal getaway for travellers taking holidays in St Lucia, who seek relaxation and peace with nothing but the most natural and organic products.
Image by: djlacoqui, on Flickr
The spa is proud to serve its clients with completely natural local coconut oils and organic fruits, without additives or chemicals, harvested in their very own plantation. “Our professional therapists will make sure you´re completely comfortable, even if it´s your first massage,” said Mrs. Lamontagne.
It was one of the spa´s main targets to ensure that treatments were affordable. Their price ranges go from US$40 to US$130, for minimum payment guests can benefit from an Express stress-relieving massage. For a higher price, clients receive a more involved Sulphur Getaway two-hour session, which features the application of hot mud from the nearby volcano.
Clients will be given nothing but the highest-quality treatment at Mamma La Terre. Unique experiences like volcanic treatments, which increase circulation and metabolism with a restorative impact on skin, can all be experienced by guests on St Lucia holidays. Other treatments include essential oils, scrubs and wraps, and a special blend of sea salts and organic fruits that leave skin soft, smooth and re-energized. Nothing will distract visitors from the tropical environment; even the fruits used in the treatments are tropical: apricots, coconut, lime, banana, cinnamon and guava.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...