Rotana Opens New Centro-Branded Abu Dhabi Hotel
One of the Middle East and Africa region's leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has opened its fourth property for tourists taking Abu Dhabi holidays. Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi offers a contemporary and stylish environment with modern facilities.
Rotana has announced the opening of its fourth 'Centro by Rotana' hotel in Abu Dhabi – Al Manhal Abu Dhabi.
Rotana is one of the leading hotel management groups in the Middle East and Africa and operates approximately 70 luxury hotels and resorts across the region including four properties offering luxury Abu Dhabi holidays and also catering to business travel.
The new Al Manhal Abu Dhabi is conveniently located a few minutes away from the city’s main attractions, business district, and shopping area.
The hotel has 229 rooms that have each been designed to make the most of space, light and efficiency so that guests can enjoy Abu Dhabi holidays in comfort and style with state-of-the-art technology, in-room entertainment, and contemporary classic furnishings.
The opening of the four Centro Abu Dhabi hotels has added 1,050 guest rooms to the United Arab Emirate and Rotana now offers 11,500 rooms across the Middle East and Africa.
Omer Kaddouri, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Rotana, stated: “We are confident that Centro Al Manhal will positively meet the demands of the new generation of travellers who seek superior accommodation and functionality at reasonable rates.
“With the increasing influx of travellers coming to Abu Dhabi for both business and tourism, Centro Al Manhal is an ideal solution to the growing demand for rooms in this city.”
Mr Kaddouri added that Centro is a contemporary brand that offers superior accommodation at an affordable price for both business travellers and travellers enjoying holidays in Abu Dhabi.
Earlier this month, Rotana launched a brand new service to Park Rotana Hotel in Abu Dhabi that allows guests to check-out of their rooms and check-in to flights using self-service kiosks at the luxury hotel.
Guests will have more time to relax and enjoy the last few hours of their trip after they have checked into their flights with Etihad Airways, KLM, Air France, or Jet Airways, using the self-service kiosks where they can directly check-in to flights, print off boarding passes and tag their luggage. Passengers will then take their tagged bags to Abu Dhabi International Airport where they can be dropped off.
The Abu Dhabi Airport Company, who launched the service, is hoping to introduce it to many more major hotels and commercial venues in the city in the near future.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...