Rotana Opens New Centro-Branded Abu Dhabi Hotel
One of the Middle East and Africa region's leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has opened its fourth property for tourists taking Abu Dhabi holidays. Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi offers a contemporary and stylish environment with modern facilities.
Rotana has announced the opening of its fourth 'Centro by Rotana' hotel in Abu Dhabi – Al Manhal Abu Dhabi.
Rotana is one of the leading hotel management groups in the Middle East and Africa and operates approximately 70 luxury hotels and resorts across the region including four properties offering luxury Abu Dhabi holidays and also catering to business travel.
The new Al Manhal Abu Dhabi is conveniently located a few minutes away from the city’s main attractions, business district, and shopping area.
The hotel has 229 rooms that have each been designed to make the most of space, light and efficiency so that guests can enjoy Abu Dhabi holidays in comfort and style with state-of-the-art technology, in-room entertainment, and contemporary classic furnishings.
The opening of the four Centro Abu Dhabi hotels has added 1,050 guest rooms to the United Arab Emirate and Rotana now offers 11,500 rooms across the Middle East and Africa.
Omer Kaddouri, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Rotana, stated: “We are confident that Centro Al Manhal will positively meet the demands of the new generation of travellers who seek superior accommodation and functionality at reasonable rates.
“With the increasing influx of travellers coming to Abu Dhabi for both business and tourism, Centro Al Manhal is an ideal solution to the growing demand for rooms in this city.”
Mr Kaddouri added that Centro is a contemporary brand that offers superior accommodation at an affordable price for both business travellers and travellers enjoying holidays in Abu Dhabi.
Earlier this month, Rotana launched a brand new service to Park Rotana Hotel in Abu Dhabi that allows guests to check-out of their rooms and check-in to flights using self-service kiosks at the luxury hotel.
Guests will have more time to relax and enjoy the last few hours of their trip after they have checked into their flights with Etihad Airways, KLM, Air France, or Jet Airways, using the self-service kiosks where they can directly check-in to flights, print off boarding passes and tag their luggage. Passengers will then take their tagged bags to Abu Dhabi International Airport where they can be dropped off.
The Abu Dhabi Airport Company, who launched the service, is hoping to introduce it to many more major hotels and commercial venues in the city in the near future.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...