Rotana Opens New Centro-Branded Abu Dhabi Hotel
One of the Middle East and Africa region's leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has opened its fourth property for tourists taking Abu Dhabi holidays. Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi offers a contemporary and stylish environment with modern facilities.
Rotana has announced the opening of its fourth 'Centro by Rotana' hotel in Abu Dhabi – Al Manhal Abu Dhabi.
Rotana is one of the leading hotel management groups in the Middle East and Africa and operates approximately 70 luxury hotels and resorts across the region including four properties offering luxury Abu Dhabi holidays and also catering to business travel.
The new Al Manhal Abu Dhabi is conveniently located a few minutes away from the city’s main attractions, business district, and shopping area.
The hotel has 229 rooms that have each been designed to make the most of space, light and efficiency so that guests can enjoy Abu Dhabi holidays in comfort and style with state-of-the-art technology, in-room entertainment, and contemporary classic furnishings.
The opening of the four Centro Abu Dhabi hotels has added 1,050 guest rooms to the United Arab Emirate and Rotana now offers 11,500 rooms across the Middle East and Africa.
Omer Kaddouri, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Rotana, stated: “We are confident that Centro Al Manhal will positively meet the demands of the new generation of travellers who seek superior accommodation and functionality at reasonable rates.
“With the increasing influx of travellers coming to Abu Dhabi for both business and tourism, Centro Al Manhal is an ideal solution to the growing demand for rooms in this city.”
Mr Kaddouri added that Centro is a contemporary brand that offers superior accommodation at an affordable price for both business travellers and travellers enjoying holidays in Abu Dhabi.
Earlier this month, Rotana launched a brand new service to Park Rotana Hotel in Abu Dhabi that allows guests to check-out of their rooms and check-in to flights using self-service kiosks at the luxury hotel.
Guests will have more time to relax and enjoy the last few hours of their trip after they have checked into their flights with Etihad Airways, KLM, Air France, or Jet Airways, using the self-service kiosks where they can directly check-in to flights, print off boarding passes and tag their luggage. Passengers will then take their tagged bags to Abu Dhabi International Airport where they can be dropped off.
The Abu Dhabi Airport Company, who launched the service, is hoping to introduce it to many more major hotels and commercial venues in the city in the near future.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...