Dubai Launches First Standalone A La Carte Dining and Facilities on Palm Jumeirah
Tourists taking Dubai holidays will be able to enjoy access to a la carte dining, a swimming pool and luxury sun loungers in a sophisticated and private setting as Riva Ristorante and Beach opens on Palm Jumeirah as Dubai's first standalone destination.
Holidaymakers will be able to access the emirate’s first standalone destination as Riva Ristorante and Beach opens to non-resident visitors on Palm Jumeirah.
Located in Building 8, The Shoreline Palm Jumeirah, the Riva Ristorante and Beach offers a unique way for tourists to enjoy luxury facilities during Dubai holidays without having to stay at hotels on the private manmade island archipelago.
Riva Ristorante and Beach boasts its own stretch of private sandy beach with over 200 luxury sun loungers, a climate controlled swimming pool, steam rooms, complimentary underground parking, and an al fresco restaurant. Visitors will not have to pay a membership to access the area and instead they will pay a small fee to hire a personal sun lounger for the day and to use all the facilities.
Markus Thesleff, Co-Founder of Whissle, a leading boutique hospitality group that manages Riva, explained: “We believe Riva will revolutionise Dubai’s beach scene by being the first fully standalone destination offering a truly bespoke policy - an approach which mirrors leading international destinations like the Italian Riviera and the Islands of Greece.”
Facilities at the iconic Pal Jumeirah are usually only accessible to guests staying at Dubai hotels on the island, but the new Riva concept allows tourists to enjoy a la carte facilities in a stylish and relaxing environment during luxury holidays to Dubai.
Thesleff added: “The iconic Palm is the perfect place to escape in Dubai but has not yet been available to anyone but residents or hotel guests, which is why we have developed the RIVA concept to be as accessible as possible for those who want to come and relax, indulge and chill out - our mission is to make RIVA inclusive not exclusive. A place for Dubai residents to come and enjoy our beach.”
RIVA is part of the RIVA Complex that has several outlets on Palm Jumeirah including beauty shops and florists. The brand will soon be bringing a new natural café concept titled Sophie’s to the emirate which will offer fresh, healthy and organic food.
Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in Dubai which is owned by the Dubai government. The island is a popular choice for tourists taking Dubai holidays due to its wide selection of luxury hotels, restaurants, spas and shops, as well as its unique palm tree shape.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...