Dubai Launches First Standalone A La Carte Dining and Facilities on Palm Jumeirah
Tourists taking Dubai holidays will be able to enjoy access to a la carte dining, a swimming pool and luxury sun loungers in a sophisticated and private setting as Riva Ristorante and Beach opens on Palm Jumeirah as Dubai's first standalone destination.
Holidaymakers will be able to access the emirate’s first standalone destination as Riva Ristorante and Beach opens to non-resident visitors on Palm Jumeirah.
Located in Building 8, The Shoreline Palm Jumeirah, the Riva Ristorante and Beach offers a unique way for tourists to enjoy luxury facilities during Dubai holidays without having to stay at hotels on the private manmade island archipelago.
Riva Ristorante and Beach boasts its own stretch of private sandy beach with over 200 luxury sun loungers, a climate controlled swimming pool, steam rooms, complimentary underground parking, and an al fresco restaurant. Visitors will not have to pay a membership to access the area and instead they will pay a small fee to hire a personal sun lounger for the day and to use all the facilities.
Markus Thesleff, Co-Founder of Whissle, a leading boutique hospitality group that manages Riva, explained: “We believe Riva will revolutionise Dubai’s beach scene by being the first fully standalone destination offering a truly bespoke policy - an approach which mirrors leading international destinations like the Italian Riviera and the Islands of Greece.”
Facilities at the iconic Pal Jumeirah are usually only accessible to guests staying at Dubai hotels on the island, but the new Riva concept allows tourists to enjoy a la carte facilities in a stylish and relaxing environment during luxury holidays to Dubai.
Thesleff added: “The iconic Palm is the perfect place to escape in Dubai but has not yet been available to anyone but residents or hotel guests, which is why we have developed the RIVA concept to be as accessible as possible for those who want to come and relax, indulge and chill out - our mission is to make RIVA inclusive not exclusive. A place for Dubai residents to come and enjoy our beach.”
RIVA is part of the RIVA Complex that has several outlets on Palm Jumeirah including beauty shops and florists. The brand will soon be bringing a new natural café concept titled Sophie’s to the emirate which will offer fresh, healthy and organic food.
Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in Dubai which is owned by the Dubai government. The island is a popular choice for tourists taking Dubai holidays due to its wide selection of luxury hotels, restaurants, spas and shops, as well as its unique palm tree shape.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...