Dubai Launches First Standalone A La Carte Dining and Facilities on Palm Jumeirah
Tourists taking Dubai holidays will be able to enjoy access to a la carte dining, a swimming pool and luxury sun loungers in a sophisticated and private setting as Riva Ristorante and Beach opens on Palm Jumeirah as Dubai's first standalone destination.
Holidaymakers will be able to access the emirate’s first standalone destination as Riva Ristorante and Beach opens to non-resident visitors on Palm Jumeirah.
Located in Building 8, The Shoreline Palm Jumeirah, the Riva Ristorante and Beach offers a unique way for tourists to enjoy luxury facilities during Dubai holidays without having to stay at hotels on the private manmade island archipelago.
Riva Ristorante and Beach boasts its own stretch of private sandy beach with over 200 luxury sun loungers, a climate controlled swimming pool, steam rooms, complimentary underground parking, and an al fresco restaurant. Visitors will not have to pay a membership to access the area and instead they will pay a small fee to hire a personal sun lounger for the day and to use all the facilities.
Markus Thesleff, Co-Founder of Whissle, a leading boutique hospitality group that manages Riva, explained: “We believe Riva will revolutionise Dubai’s beach scene by being the first fully standalone destination offering a truly bespoke policy - an approach which mirrors leading international destinations like the Italian Riviera and the Islands of Greece.”
Facilities at the iconic Pal Jumeirah are usually only accessible to guests staying at Dubai hotels on the island, but the new Riva concept allows tourists to enjoy a la carte facilities in a stylish and relaxing environment during luxury holidays to Dubai.
Thesleff added: “The iconic Palm is the perfect place to escape in Dubai but has not yet been available to anyone but residents or hotel guests, which is why we have developed the RIVA concept to be as accessible as possible for those who want to come and relax, indulge and chill out - our mission is to make RIVA inclusive not exclusive. A place for Dubai residents to come and enjoy our beach.”
RIVA is part of the RIVA Complex that has several outlets on Palm Jumeirah including beauty shops and florists. The brand will soon be bringing a new natural café concept titled Sophie’s to the emirate which will offer fresh, healthy and organic food.
Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in Dubai which is owned by the Dubai government. The island is a popular choice for tourists taking Dubai holidays due to its wide selection of luxury hotels, restaurants, spas and shops, as well as its unique palm tree shape.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...