New Executive Director Joins Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association
Raymond St. Ange has been announced as the new the Executive Director of the Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association (SHTA). The association works alongside the Seychelles Tourism Board to promote Seychelles holidays across the world.
The Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association (SHTA) has appointed Raymond St. Ange as the new Executive Director.
Mr St.Ange begins his role during a crucial time as the SHTA and Indian Ocean island nation intensifies its efforts to promote the destination to the world and encourage more travellers to book Seychelles holidays.
The new Executive Director is a Seychellois national and has held several managerial positions on the island, in West Africa and in the United States. Mr St.Ange has worked for a franchise group that operates under the Wyndham brand; as a writer and project manager for "TODAY in Seychelles" newspaper; and as the director of a U.S travel and promotions company and security consultancy firm.
Mr St.Ange stated: “I look forward to this challenge and will aim to represent both the SHTA and Seychelles in general. My main focus will be to add a vibrant and energetic impetus to what we do here every day at the SHTA and to champion our Creole hospitality at every opportunity.”
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
The Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association was established in 2002 to accommodate the merge of the Seychelles Hotel Association and the Seychelles Hotel and Guesthouse Association. The SHTA has 150 members and the association focuses on updating these members on the latest developments in the hospitality industry, organising regular meetings and networking events. The organisation provides access to a library which contains information on legislations, tourism policies and statistics to ensure that members are equipped with the essentials in order to provide luxury Seychelles holidays.
Situated in the Indian Ocean, over 900 miles east of Madagascar, the Seychelles is made up of 115 beautiful islands.
Image by: travelourplanet.com, on Flickr
The country is famous for its breathtaking natural landscapes including white sand, palm-fringe beaches, crystal-clear turquoise ocean waters and lagoons and lush green forests. During holidays to the Seychelles, tourists can swim beneath the surface of the ocean and discover the colourful coral reefs and gardens; go island hopping on a boat; trek through thriving nature parks; explore historical sites and monuments; play golf on oceanfront courses; and indulge in luxury spas.
Tourist can choose from a wide range of accommodation on the islands, from upscale beachfront resorts and Seychelles hotels, water villas, beach bungalows, and B&Bs, to exclusive island retreats, self-catering apartments and chalets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed&Breakfast to Half Board
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...