Coconut Bay hotel in St Lucia Celebrates Renovations and opening of New Restaurants
Tourists taking St Lucia holidays at the Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa will be treated to a luxurious experience following renovations carried out at the resort, including two new restaurants, three new oceanfront spa cabanas, and redecorated guest rooms
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa in St Lucia has undergone a series of renovations which will enhance the relaxing experience for guests staying at the luxury resort.
Tourists taking St Lucia holidays at the resort on the south coast of the Caribbean island will be able to enjoy new facilities including two new restaurants, completely redecorated guest rooms, a refurbished spa atrium and a new treatments menu.
The all-inclusive AAA Three Diamond resort offers fantastic St Lucia holidays for honeymooners, couples and families with two separate areas for both adults and children - Harmony and Splash.
Image by: sueswindells, on Flickr
Harmony offers a tranquil oasis for adults to relax in with a coconut palm-fringed swimming pool, braided hammocks, private cabana beds and the upscale oceanfront Kai-Mer Spa. The spa has recently undergone renovations with a new decorated tropical spa atrium; three new outdoor, ocean front cabanas where guests can indulge in treatments while listening to the sound of the ocean; and a brand new menu of spa treatments.
At the other end of the resort, children will find plenty of entertainment during their holidays in St Lucia with "Splash," a tropical playground featuring CocoLand Kidz Klub, a watersports centre offering kitesurfing and the island's largest water park, and The Zone, a paintball facility.
All of the resort’s accommodation has been redecorated and rooms in Splash feature vibrant Caribbean tones, while rooms and suites in Harmony have been elegantly refurbished and flat screen televisions have been added.
All rooms now have luggage racks and mini-fridges, and guests staying in the Premium Ocean View rooms in Harmony will be able to dine al fresco on the Harmony pool deck.
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa has added two new dining outlets including Calabash, an a la carte restaurant that specialises in a fusion of Caribbean and Creole dishes, and Capri, an Italian restaurant where diners can relax outside and savour gourmet cuisine within a romantic candlelit setting.
The resort stands out from nearby St Lucia hotels with its beachfront location set upon 85 acres of land, luxurious accommodation, a fun waterpark, and a choice of facilities suitable for both adults and children.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
The Royal by Rex is an all-suite resort located on the beautiful Reduit Beach in St Lucia. Set in its own well-tended...