Brand new Iberosar hotel in Cancun opening this December with special discounts
Iberostar is launching a winter night promotion with discounts on stays at the company's latest hotel to open, the new Iberostar Cancun. The all-inclusive property, opening 1st December 2011, is a first-rate getaway for great Cancun holidays.
The famous Spanish hotel brand, Iberostar, is opening a brand new hotel in Cancun, Mexico and with the objective of persuading a great number of potential guests to make reservations in this new jewel amongst all inclusive Cancun hotels, the company has launched a special winter night promotion. The new Iberostar hotel property in Cancun is scheduled to open in a few weeks with a set opening date established for 1st December, 2011.
The Iberostar Winter Night Special provides further discounts to the new Iberostar Cancun. Travellers who spend their Cancun holidays in the hotel and make reservations for three or more nights, between 24th December and 31st December, will benefit from a 50 per cent saving. Those who remain in the property for three or more nights, from 1st January to 30th April, 2012, will receive a 45 per cent saving. Bookings must be made before 30th November this year.
There are more benefits for clients who decide to stay for six or more nights. These guests will receive a $500 resort credit which will make their holidays in Cancun very pleasurable. This extra cash can be used toward spa treatments, Internet access, room upgrades, a romantic dinner or even a wine upgrade. If guests decide to stay three to five nights, they will receive a $250 resort credit.
Opening to the public on 1st December this year, Iberostar Cancun will be one of the most luxurious and splendid all inclusive hotels in Cancun. This excellent venue will mark the brand’s ninth property in Mexico, featuring 426 fully-equipped rooms, villas and suites, all with magnificent views to the Caribbean Sea. The Iberostar Cancun is also the only hotel in the city with an 18-golf course, the perfect setting for guests to enjoy a bit of sport and practice their golfing abilities, while enjoying the stunning beauty of the beach.
Guests of Iberostar Cancun will be able to enjoy sun and sand on the amazing beachfront, as well as swim and unwind in any of the hotels seven pools (including one amazing infinity pool). Visitors can have their meals in each of the four specialty restaurants, exercise in a professional soccer field or amuse themselves in one of two superb tennis courts. Including the only ocean-front convention centre in Cancun, this venue is the ideal spot for relaxing Cancun holidays, with its luxurious spa, gym and beauty salon, among other services and amenities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a true taste of the rich Indonesian culture with a stay across the stunning islands of Bali and Gili Trawangan....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...