Brand new Iberosar hotel in Cancun opening this December with special discounts
Iberostar is launching a winter night promotion with discounts on stays at the company's latest hotel to open, the new Iberostar Cancun. The all-inclusive property, opening 1st December 2011, is a first-rate getaway for great Cancun holidays.
The famous Spanish hotel brand, Iberostar, is opening a brand new hotel in Cancun, Mexico and with the objective of persuading a great number of potential guests to make reservations in this new jewel amongst all inclusive Cancun hotels, the company has launched a special winter night promotion. The new Iberostar hotel property in Cancun is scheduled to open in a few weeks with a set opening date established for 1st December, 2011.
The Iberostar Winter Night Special provides further discounts to the new Iberostar Cancun. Travellers who spend their Cancun holidays in the hotel and make reservations for three or more nights, between 24th December and 31st December, will benefit from a 50 per cent saving. Those who remain in the property for three or more nights, from 1st January to 30th April, 2012, will receive a 45 per cent saving. Bookings must be made before 30th November this year.
There are more benefits for clients who decide to stay for six or more nights. These guests will receive a $500 resort credit which will make their holidays in Cancun very pleasurable. This extra cash can be used toward spa treatments, Internet access, room upgrades, a romantic dinner or even a wine upgrade. If guests decide to stay three to five nights, they will receive a $250 resort credit.
Opening to the public on 1st December this year, Iberostar Cancun will be one of the most luxurious and splendid all inclusive hotels in Cancun. This excellent venue will mark the brand’s ninth property in Mexico, featuring 426 fully-equipped rooms, villas and suites, all with magnificent views to the Caribbean Sea. The Iberostar Cancun is also the only hotel in the city with an 18-golf course, the perfect setting for guests to enjoy a bit of sport and practice their golfing abilities, while enjoying the stunning beauty of the beach.
Guests of Iberostar Cancun will be able to enjoy sun and sand on the amazing beachfront, as well as swim and unwind in any of the hotels seven pools (including one amazing infinity pool). Visitors can have their meals in each of the four specialty restaurants, exercise in a professional soccer field or amuse themselves in one of two superb tennis courts. Including the only ocean-front convention centre in Cancun, this venue is the ideal spot for relaxing Cancun holidays, with its luxurious spa, gym and beauty salon, among other services and amenities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...