Ashraf El Zahed Appointed as Four Seasons Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has appointed Ashraf El Zahed as the new Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East. El Zahed will be responsible for the marketing functions that will encourage tourists to book Middle East and Egypt holidays.
Ashraf El Zahed has been appointed as the new Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East and Egypt for Four Season Hotels and Resorts.
With 21 years in the Middle Eastern hospitality industry, El Zahed will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role where he will be responsible for marketing initiatives that will encourage travellers to take holidays in the Middle Eastern region and holidays to Egypt in the African continent.
El Zahed, an Egypt native, previously spent four years as the Senior Director of Marketing GCC and he will continue to be based in Doha in Qatar alongside Simon Casson, the Regional Vice President.
David Crowl, Vice President Sales & Marketing EMEA, commented: “Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts already has a significant presence in the Middle East with 9 properties. An enhanced corporate push in this region complements our robust developmental pipeline and builds on our long-term commitment to the region and to the development of an integrated Middle East marketing effort.”
The new Director of Hotel Marketing worked as the Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Amman for two years, as well as taking on the role of Director of Sales at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence in Egypt, one of the most luxurious Egypt hotels in the capital city.
Image by: Jack van Dongen, on Flickr
Ashraf El Zahed said: “It’s an exciting role, one that entails new responsibilities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world. It is a testament to the company’s long-term vision in the strategic importance of the Middle East to see Four Seasons allocate new corporate resources to support existing hotels and future expansion in the region.”
Four Season Hotels and Resorts operates hotels in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, Beirut in Lebanon, Doha in Qatar, Damascus in Syria, Amman in Jordan, as well as a number of hotels for luxury Egypt holidays in cities including Alexandria, Cairo and the popular diving Red Sea resort, Sharm el Sheikh.
Image by: Dive in Style, on Flickr
Travellers planning holidays can explore the country’s capital city of Cairo while staying in the Four Seasons at Hotel Cairo at the First Residence or the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza as their luxury base.
The hotel group is planning to expand its portfolio in the Middle East and Egypt with new projects including Abu Dhabi at Sowwah Island, Oman at Jebel Sifah, Bahrain at Bahrain Bay and Doha at the Pearl, Qatar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
For the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi, stay at a luxurious hotel with all the trimmings that sits right next to a championship golf course
- Upgrade and experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Taka advantage of the golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- A few minutes' walk from the exciting Yas Waterworld & Yas Island Beach
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...