Ashraf El Zahed Appointed as Four Seasons Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has appointed Ashraf El Zahed as the new Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East. El Zahed will be responsible for the marketing functions that will encourage tourists to book Middle East and Egypt holidays.
Ashraf El Zahed has been appointed as the new Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East and Egypt for Four Season Hotels and Resorts.
With 21 years in the Middle Eastern hospitality industry, El Zahed will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role where he will be responsible for marketing initiatives that will encourage travellers to take holidays in the Middle Eastern region and holidays to Egypt in the African continent.
El Zahed, an Egypt native, previously spent four years as the Senior Director of Marketing GCC and he will continue to be based in Doha in Qatar alongside Simon Casson, the Regional Vice President.
David Crowl, Vice President Sales & Marketing EMEA, commented: “Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts already has a significant presence in the Middle East with 9 properties. An enhanced corporate push in this region complements our robust developmental pipeline and builds on our long-term commitment to the region and to the development of an integrated Middle East marketing effort.”
The new Director of Hotel Marketing worked as the Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Amman for two years, as well as taking on the role of Director of Sales at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence in Egypt, one of the most luxurious Egypt hotels in the capital city.
Image by: Jack van Dongen, on Flickr
Ashraf El Zahed said: “It’s an exciting role, one that entails new responsibilities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world. It is a testament to the company’s long-term vision in the strategic importance of the Middle East to see Four Seasons allocate new corporate resources to support existing hotels and future expansion in the region.”
Four Season Hotels and Resorts operates hotels in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, Beirut in Lebanon, Doha in Qatar, Damascus in Syria, Amman in Jordan, as well as a number of hotels for luxury Egypt holidays in cities including Alexandria, Cairo and the popular diving Red Sea resort, Sharm el Sheikh.
Image by: Dive in Style, on Flickr
Travellers planning holidays can explore the country’s capital city of Cairo while staying in the Four Seasons at Hotel Cairo at the First Residence or the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza as their luxury base.
The hotel group is planning to expand its portfolio in the Middle East and Egypt with new projects including Abu Dhabi at Sowwah Island, Oman at Jebel Sifah, Bahrain at Bahrain Bay and Doha at the Pearl, Qatar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...