Rotana Reveals Eight New Hotels in Africa and the UAE
Rotana Hotels has announced that it will be opening eight new hotels across the United Arab Emirates and Africa over the next year. The hotel group will be expanding its portfolio of hotels for Oman, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays.
Rotana Hotels will be expanding its portfolio of hotels across the United Arab Emirates and Africa and the expansions will include the debut of new hotels in Bahrain, Oman and Jordan.
The hotel management group has announced that it will be also opening four new hotels for tourists planning Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays in 2012.
The President and Chief Executive Officer of Rotana, Selim El Zyr, said: “The last six months has seen the hospitality industry in the UAE registering positive growth. We see that momentum being sustained as general business conditions improve across the board, and we also see that trend being mirrored in the new destinations we have decided to open inaugural properties in – namely Jordan, Oman and Bahrain.
“In the last few years, we have pinpointed several existing and new destinations that were ripe for expansion and we are proud to announce the continuation of our aggressive and strategic growth strategy with these imminent openings.”
The first of Rotana’s two new Dubai hotels is the alcohol-free Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, which is scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2012 and will have 428 guest rooms and suites, modern facilities, several restaurants, six meeting rooms, a Bodylines Health and Fitness Club, swimming pool, and the signature Zen the Spa at Rotana.
Image by: onsafari, on Flickr
The second property in Dubai is the Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana which is located in the heart of the city and linked to the five-star Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana. During Dubai holidays at the Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana, guests will be able to enjoy easy access to the city’s shopping malls and Dubai International Airport; luxury accommodation in 193 hotel apartments; and access to the state-of-the-art facilities at the nearby Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
Image by: onsafari, on Flickr
As well as offering Dubai holidays, Rotana will open six other properties for travellers taking holidays to the Middle East next year, including two Abu Dhabi hotels, the Centro Capital Centre and Capital Centre Rotana; Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana in Jordan in 2012; Salalah Rotana Resort & Spa in Oman; City Centre Rotana in Doha, Qatar; and Majestic Arjaan by Rotana in Bahrain.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...