Rotana Reveals Eight New Hotels in Africa and the UAE
Rotana Hotels has announced that it will be opening eight new hotels across the United Arab Emirates and Africa over the next year. The hotel group will be expanding its portfolio of hotels for Oman, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays.
Rotana Hotels will be expanding its portfolio of hotels across the United Arab Emirates and Africa and the expansions will include the debut of new hotels in Bahrain, Oman and Jordan.
The hotel management group has announced that it will be also opening four new hotels for tourists planning Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays in 2012.
The President and Chief Executive Officer of Rotana, Selim El Zyr, said: “The last six months has seen the hospitality industry in the UAE registering positive growth. We see that momentum being sustained as general business conditions improve across the board, and we also see that trend being mirrored in the new destinations we have decided to open inaugural properties in – namely Jordan, Oman and Bahrain.
“In the last few years, we have pinpointed several existing and new destinations that were ripe for expansion and we are proud to announce the continuation of our aggressive and strategic growth strategy with these imminent openings.”
The first of Rotana’s two new Dubai hotels is the alcohol-free Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, which is scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2012 and will have 428 guest rooms and suites, modern facilities, several restaurants, six meeting rooms, a Bodylines Health and Fitness Club, swimming pool, and the signature Zen the Spa at Rotana.
Image by: onsafari, on Flickr
The second property in Dubai is the Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana which is located in the heart of the city and linked to the five-star Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana. During Dubai holidays at the Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana, guests will be able to enjoy easy access to the city’s shopping malls and Dubai International Airport; luxury accommodation in 193 hotel apartments; and access to the state-of-the-art facilities at the nearby Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
Image by: onsafari, on Flickr
As well as offering Dubai holidays, Rotana will open six other properties for travellers taking holidays to the Middle East next year, including two Abu Dhabi hotels, the Centro Capital Centre and Capital Centre Rotana; Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana in Jordan in 2012; Salalah Rotana Resort & Spa in Oman; City Centre Rotana in Doha, Qatar; and Majestic Arjaan by Rotana in Bahrain.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...