Rotana Reveals Eight New Hotels in Africa and the UAE
Rotana Hotels has announced that it will be opening eight new hotels across the United Arab Emirates and Africa over the next year. The hotel group will be expanding its portfolio of hotels for Oman, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays.
Rotana Hotels will be expanding its portfolio of hotels across the United Arab Emirates and Africa and the expansions will include the debut of new hotels in Bahrain, Oman and Jordan.
The hotel management group has announced that it will be also opening four new hotels for tourists planning Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays in 2012.
The President and Chief Executive Officer of Rotana, Selim El Zyr, said: “The last six months has seen the hospitality industry in the UAE registering positive growth. We see that momentum being sustained as general business conditions improve across the board, and we also see that trend being mirrored in the new destinations we have decided to open inaugural properties in – namely Jordan, Oman and Bahrain.
“In the last few years, we have pinpointed several existing and new destinations that were ripe for expansion and we are proud to announce the continuation of our aggressive and strategic growth strategy with these imminent openings.”
The first of Rotana’s two new Dubai hotels is the alcohol-free Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, which is scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2012 and will have 428 guest rooms and suites, modern facilities, several restaurants, six meeting rooms, a Bodylines Health and Fitness Club, swimming pool, and the signature Zen the Spa at Rotana.
Image by: onsafari, on Flickr
The second property in Dubai is the Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana which is located in the heart of the city and linked to the five-star Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana. During Dubai holidays at the Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana, guests will be able to enjoy easy access to the city’s shopping malls and Dubai International Airport; luxury accommodation in 193 hotel apartments; and access to the state-of-the-art facilities at the nearby Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
Image by: onsafari, on Flickr
As well as offering Dubai holidays, Rotana will open six other properties for travellers taking holidays to the Middle East next year, including two Abu Dhabi hotels, the Centro Capital Centre and Capital Centre Rotana; Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana in Jordan in 2012; Salalah Rotana Resort & Spa in Oman; City Centre Rotana in Doha, Qatar; and Majestic Arjaan by Rotana in Bahrain.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...