Starwood Launches "Retreat to the Heat" Winter Sale in Caribbean
Tourists planning sizzling Caribbean holidays this winter will be able to take advantage of Starwood Hotels and Resort's "Retreat to the Heat" sale with a number of perks including free nights accommodation and resort credits worth $75 to $250.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide will be offering holidaymakers plenty of special treats at all of its properties across the Caribbean this winter with the launch of the "Retreat to the Heat" sale.
Travellers looking to escape the grey skies and plummeting winter temperatures in the United Kingdom will be able to head to tropical Caribbean holidays where they can take advantage of free nights’ accommodation and resort credits ranging from $75 to $250.
Participating Caribbean hotels and resorts include The Westin Resort and Casino in Aruba; Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort and Casino in the Bahamas; The Westin Casuarina Resort and Spa in Grand Cayman; The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, W Retreat and Spa in Vieques Island, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino and the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel and Casino in Puerto Rico; The Westin Dawn Beach Resort and Spa in St. Maarten; and The Westin St. John Resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Image by: Breksquish, on Flickr
This season’s holidaymakers will be able to soak up the sun during Bahamas holidays this winter, and get free credit towards an indulging spa treatment in the U.S Virgin Islands, or enjoy discounted scuba diving activities in turquoise crystal clear shallow waters while taking luxury holidays in the Cayman Islands.
Image by: *michael sweet*, on Flickr
Tourists can enjoy special Caribbean holidays at Starwood Hotels and Resorts from now until 31st January, 2012 and bookings must be made by 15th December, 2011 in order for guests to receive the discounts and added resort credit.
Resort credits can be used at the resorts’ spas, restaurants or golf sessions, and seasonal accommodation rates vary between $161 (£100) and $425 (£264) per night with free nights’ accommodation available to some guests depending on the number of nights they book. Minimum night stays vary at different Starwood hotel properties and blackout dates apply.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s largest hotel companies that owns, manages and operates hotels across the world, under nine brands. These include Westin; Starwood's largest and oldest upscale hotels and resorts brand; Sheraton, the hotel group’s flagship and luxury brand; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale hotel brand; The Luxury Collection, a luxury brand established in converted palaces or historic hotels; W Hotels, a luxury boutique hotel brand; St Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridien, a brand sold to Starwood by Air France; Aloft, a mid-scale, urban business/ boutique hotel brand; and Element by Westin, an environmentally friendly brand that focuses on providing energy and water efficient features in the properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...