Starwood Launches "Retreat to the Heat" Winter Sale in Caribbean
Tourists planning sizzling Caribbean holidays this winter will be able to take advantage of Starwood Hotels and Resort's "Retreat to the Heat" sale with a number of perks including free nights accommodation and resort credits worth $75 to $250.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide will be offering holidaymakers plenty of special treats at all of its properties across the Caribbean this winter with the launch of the "Retreat to the Heat" sale.
Travellers looking to escape the grey skies and plummeting winter temperatures in the United Kingdom will be able to head to tropical Caribbean holidays where they can take advantage of free nights’ accommodation and resort credits ranging from $75 to $250.
Participating Caribbean hotels and resorts include The Westin Resort and Casino in Aruba; Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort and Casino in the Bahamas; The Westin Casuarina Resort and Spa in Grand Cayman; The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, W Retreat and Spa in Vieques Island, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino and the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel and Casino in Puerto Rico; The Westin Dawn Beach Resort and Spa in St. Maarten; and The Westin St. John Resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Image by: Breksquish, on Flickr
This season’s holidaymakers will be able to soak up the sun during Bahamas holidays this winter, and get free credit towards an indulging spa treatment in the U.S Virgin Islands, or enjoy discounted scuba diving activities in turquoise crystal clear shallow waters while taking luxury holidays in the Cayman Islands.
Image by: *michael sweet*, on Flickr
Tourists can enjoy special Caribbean holidays at Starwood Hotels and Resorts from now until 31st January, 2012 and bookings must be made by 15th December, 2011 in order for guests to receive the discounts and added resort credit.
Resort credits can be used at the resorts’ spas, restaurants or golf sessions, and seasonal accommodation rates vary between $161 (£100) and $425 (£264) per night with free nights’ accommodation available to some guests depending on the number of nights they book. Minimum night stays vary at different Starwood hotel properties and blackout dates apply.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s largest hotel companies that owns, manages and operates hotels across the world, under nine brands. These include Westin; Starwood's largest and oldest upscale hotels and resorts brand; Sheraton, the hotel group’s flagship and luxury brand; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale hotel brand; The Luxury Collection, a luxury brand established in converted palaces or historic hotels; W Hotels, a luxury boutique hotel brand; St Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridien, a brand sold to Starwood by Air France; Aloft, a mid-scale, urban business/ boutique hotel brand; and Element by Westin, an environmentally friendly brand that focuses on providing energy and water efficient features in the properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...