Starwood Launches "Retreat to the Heat" Winter Sale in Caribbean
Tourists planning sizzling Caribbean holidays this winter will be able to take advantage of Starwood Hotels and Resort's "Retreat to the Heat" sale with a number of perks including free nights accommodation and resort credits worth $75 to $250.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide will be offering holidaymakers plenty of special treats at all of its properties across the Caribbean this winter with the launch of the "Retreat to the Heat" sale.
Travellers looking to escape the grey skies and plummeting winter temperatures in the United Kingdom will be able to head to tropical Caribbean holidays where they can take advantage of free nights’ accommodation and resort credits ranging from $75 to $250.
Participating Caribbean hotels and resorts include The Westin Resort and Casino in Aruba; Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort and Casino in the Bahamas; The Westin Casuarina Resort and Spa in Grand Cayman; The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, W Retreat and Spa in Vieques Island, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino and the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel and Casino in Puerto Rico; The Westin Dawn Beach Resort and Spa in St. Maarten; and The Westin St. John Resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Image by: Breksquish, on Flickr
This season’s holidaymakers will be able to soak up the sun during Bahamas holidays this winter, and get free credit towards an indulging spa treatment in the U.S Virgin Islands, or enjoy discounted scuba diving activities in turquoise crystal clear shallow waters while taking luxury holidays in the Cayman Islands.
Image by: *michael sweet*, on Flickr
Tourists can enjoy special Caribbean holidays at Starwood Hotels and Resorts from now until 31st January, 2012 and bookings must be made by 15th December, 2011 in order for guests to receive the discounts and added resort credit.
Resort credits can be used at the resorts’ spas, restaurants or golf sessions, and seasonal accommodation rates vary between $161 (£100) and $425 (£264) per night with free nights’ accommodation available to some guests depending on the number of nights they book. Minimum night stays vary at different Starwood hotel properties and blackout dates apply.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s largest hotel companies that owns, manages and operates hotels across the world, under nine brands. These include Westin; Starwood's largest and oldest upscale hotels and resorts brand; Sheraton, the hotel group’s flagship and luxury brand; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale hotel brand; The Luxury Collection, a luxury brand established in converted palaces or historic hotels; W Hotels, a luxury boutique hotel brand; St Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridien, a brand sold to Starwood by Air France; Aloft, a mid-scale, urban business/ boutique hotel brand; and Element by Westin, an environmentally friendly brand that focuses on providing energy and water efficient features in the properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...