Starwood Launches "Retreat to the Heat" Winter Sale in Caribbean
Tourists planning sizzling Caribbean holidays this winter will be able to take advantage of Starwood Hotels and Resort's "Retreat to the Heat" sale with a number of perks including free nights accommodation and resort credits worth $75 to $250.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide will be offering holidaymakers plenty of special treats at all of its properties across the Caribbean this winter with the launch of the "Retreat to the Heat" sale.
Travellers looking to escape the grey skies and plummeting winter temperatures in the United Kingdom will be able to head to tropical Caribbean holidays where they can take advantage of free nights’ accommodation and resort credits ranging from $75 to $250.
Participating Caribbean hotels and resorts include The Westin Resort and Casino in Aruba; Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort and Casino in the Bahamas; The Westin Casuarina Resort and Spa in Grand Cayman; The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, W Retreat and Spa in Vieques Island, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino and the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel and Casino in Puerto Rico; The Westin Dawn Beach Resort and Spa in St. Maarten; and The Westin St. John Resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Image by: Breksquish, on Flickr
This season’s holidaymakers will be able to soak up the sun during Bahamas holidays this winter, and get free credit towards an indulging spa treatment in the U.S Virgin Islands, or enjoy discounted scuba diving activities in turquoise crystal clear shallow waters while taking luxury holidays in the Cayman Islands.
Image by: *michael sweet*, on Flickr
Tourists can enjoy special Caribbean holidays at Starwood Hotels and Resorts from now until 31st January, 2012 and bookings must be made by 15th December, 2011 in order for guests to receive the discounts and added resort credit.
Resort credits can be used at the resorts’ spas, restaurants or golf sessions, and seasonal accommodation rates vary between $161 (£100) and $425 (£264) per night with free nights’ accommodation available to some guests depending on the number of nights they book. Minimum night stays vary at different Starwood hotel properties and blackout dates apply.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s largest hotel companies that owns, manages and operates hotels across the world, under nine brands. These include Westin; Starwood's largest and oldest upscale hotels and resorts brand; Sheraton, the hotel group’s flagship and luxury brand; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale hotel brand; The Luxury Collection, a luxury brand established in converted palaces or historic hotels; W Hotels, a luxury boutique hotel brand; St Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridien, a brand sold to Starwood by Air France; Aloft, a mid-scale, urban business/ boutique hotel brand; and Element by Westin, an environmentally friendly brand that focuses on providing energy and water efficient features in the properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...