Starwood Launches "Retreat to the Heat" Winter Sale in Caribbean
Tourists planning sizzling Caribbean holidays this winter will be able to take advantage of Starwood Hotels and Resort's "Retreat to the Heat" sale with a number of perks including free nights accommodation and resort credits worth $75 to $250.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide will be offering holidaymakers plenty of special treats at all of its properties across the Caribbean this winter with the launch of the "Retreat to the Heat" sale.
Travellers looking to escape the grey skies and plummeting winter temperatures in the United Kingdom will be able to head to tropical Caribbean holidays where they can take advantage of free nights’ accommodation and resort credits ranging from $75 to $250.
Participating Caribbean hotels and resorts include The Westin Resort and Casino in Aruba; Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort and Casino in the Bahamas; The Westin Casuarina Resort and Spa in Grand Cayman; The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, W Retreat and Spa in Vieques Island, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino and the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel and Casino in Puerto Rico; The Westin Dawn Beach Resort and Spa in St. Maarten; and The Westin St. John Resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Image by: Breksquish, on Flickr
This season’s holidaymakers will be able to soak up the sun during Bahamas holidays this winter, and get free credit towards an indulging spa treatment in the U.S Virgin Islands, or enjoy discounted scuba diving activities in turquoise crystal clear shallow waters while taking luxury holidays in the Cayman Islands.
Image by: *michael sweet*, on Flickr
Tourists can enjoy special Caribbean holidays at Starwood Hotels and Resorts from now until 31st January, 2012 and bookings must be made by 15th December, 2011 in order for guests to receive the discounts and added resort credit.
Resort credits can be used at the resorts’ spas, restaurants or golf sessions, and seasonal accommodation rates vary between $161 (£100) and $425 (£264) per night with free nights’ accommodation available to some guests depending on the number of nights they book. Minimum night stays vary at different Starwood hotel properties and blackout dates apply.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s largest hotel companies that owns, manages and operates hotels across the world, under nine brands. These include Westin; Starwood's largest and oldest upscale hotels and resorts brand; Sheraton, the hotel group’s flagship and luxury brand; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale hotel brand; The Luxury Collection, a luxury brand established in converted palaces or historic hotels; W Hotels, a luxury boutique hotel brand; St Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridien, a brand sold to Starwood by Air France; Aloft, a mid-scale, urban business/ boutique hotel brand; and Element by Westin, an environmentally friendly brand that focuses on providing energy and water efficient features in the properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...