Oman Air to Celebrate its Success at 2011 World Travel Market
Oman Air will be celebrating the success of its London to Muscat service at this year's World Travel Market (WTM). Participants attending the event will be able to find out about the airline's flight offerings for Oman holidays during the four-day event
Oman Air will be celebrating the ongoing success of its London to Muscat flights at the World Travel Market (WTM) which will be taking place at London ExCel from 7th to 10th November, 2011.
The national airline of the Sultanate of Oman launched the service four years ago and since then, flights to Oman have been very popular with both business travellers and tourists taking Oman holidays.
Oman Air is inviting guests to join in the celebrations at this year’s WTM where it will have a large stand showcasing the airline’s offerings. The stand will feature Oman Air’s luxurious Business Class seat which recently received the honour of “Best Business Class Seat in the World” at the World Airline Awards.
Image by: omanair, on Flickr
Oman Air’s Chief Officer Corporate Affairs, Philippe Georgiou, said: “We are delighted to be returning to WTM this year, and to be celebrating the fourth anniversary of our daily, non-stop and direct London to Muscat route. This flagship service has seen consistent year-on-year growth and has been boosted by a series of initiatives which have mirrored the remarkable transformation of Oman Air.
“Our move to Heathrow’s Terminal 3 three years ago increased the convenience and accessibility of the service. The introduction of our new Airbus A330 fleet, which offers unparalleled space and comfort, enabled us to offer luxury air travel to an expanded range of long haul destinations. Our new Embraer 175 fleet offers similar levels of luxury on services to short haul destinations. And innovations such as our pioneering and award-winning introduction of in-flight mobile phone and Wi-Fi connectivity have provided customers with even greater amenity and value.”
Travellers taking Oman holidays will be able to enjoy new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. First Class passengers will also be able to access the exclusive Emirates lounge at Heathrow Airport and Business Class travellers will have access to the new No.1 Traveller lounge at Terminal 3.
The Ministry of Tourism in Oman will also be exhibiting at the WTM where they will celebrate the opening of the Royal Opera House Muscat and a number of Oman hotels and new attractions for tourists taking holidays to Oman. Celebrations will include a reception for 150 guests and a treasure hunt with a range of prizes available.
Mr Georgiou added: “World Travel Market is an excellent opportunity to renew old acquaintances, make new friends and raise awareness within the travel trade of both Oman Air’s unbeatable quality and value and of Oman as a unique year-round destination. We look forward to giving a warm welcome to all visitors to our stand and to offering everyone a taste of Oman’s renowned hospitality.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...