Oman Air to Celebrate its Success at 2011 World Travel Market
Oman Air will be celebrating the success of its London to Muscat service at this year's World Travel Market (WTM). Participants attending the event will be able to find out about the airline's flight offerings for Oman holidays during the four-day event
Oman Air will be celebrating the ongoing success of its London to Muscat flights at the World Travel Market (WTM) which will be taking place at London ExCel from 7th to 10th November, 2011.
The national airline of the Sultanate of Oman launched the service four years ago and since then, flights to Oman have been very popular with both business travellers and tourists taking Oman holidays.
Oman Air is inviting guests to join in the celebrations at this year’s WTM where it will have a large stand showcasing the airline’s offerings. The stand will feature Oman Air’s luxurious Business Class seat which recently received the honour of “Best Business Class Seat in the World” at the World Airline Awards.
Image by: omanair, on Flickr
Oman Air’s Chief Officer Corporate Affairs, Philippe Georgiou, said: “We are delighted to be returning to WTM this year, and to be celebrating the fourth anniversary of our daily, non-stop and direct London to Muscat route. This flagship service has seen consistent year-on-year growth and has been boosted by a series of initiatives which have mirrored the remarkable transformation of Oman Air.
“Our move to Heathrow’s Terminal 3 three years ago increased the convenience and accessibility of the service. The introduction of our new Airbus A330 fleet, which offers unparalleled space and comfort, enabled us to offer luxury air travel to an expanded range of long haul destinations. Our new Embraer 175 fleet offers similar levels of luxury on services to short haul destinations. And innovations such as our pioneering and award-winning introduction of in-flight mobile phone and Wi-Fi connectivity have provided customers with even greater amenity and value.”
Travellers taking Oman holidays will be able to enjoy new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. First Class passengers will also be able to access the exclusive Emirates lounge at Heathrow Airport and Business Class travellers will have access to the new No.1 Traveller lounge at Terminal 3.
The Ministry of Tourism in Oman will also be exhibiting at the WTM where they will celebrate the opening of the Royal Opera House Muscat and a number of Oman hotels and new attractions for tourists taking holidays to Oman. Celebrations will include a reception for 150 guests and a treasure hunt with a range of prizes available.
Mr Georgiou added: “World Travel Market is an excellent opportunity to renew old acquaintances, make new friends and raise awareness within the travel trade of both Oman Air’s unbeatable quality and value and of Oman as a unique year-round destination. We look forward to giving a warm welcome to all visitors to our stand and to offering everyone a taste of Oman’s renowned hospitality.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...