Oman Air to Celebrate its Success at 2011 World Travel Market
Oman Air will be celebrating the success of its London to Muscat service at this year's World Travel Market (WTM). Participants attending the event will be able to find out about the airline's flight offerings for Oman holidays during the four-day event
Oman Air will be celebrating the ongoing success of its London to Muscat flights at the World Travel Market (WTM) which will be taking place at London ExCel from 7th to 10th November, 2011.
The national airline of the Sultanate of Oman launched the service four years ago and since then, flights to Oman have been very popular with both business travellers and tourists taking Oman holidays.
Oman Air is inviting guests to join in the celebrations at this year’s WTM where it will have a large stand showcasing the airline’s offerings. The stand will feature Oman Air’s luxurious Business Class seat which recently received the honour of “Best Business Class Seat in the World” at the World Airline Awards.
Image by: omanair, on Flickr
Oman Air’s Chief Officer Corporate Affairs, Philippe Georgiou, said: “We are delighted to be returning to WTM this year, and to be celebrating the fourth anniversary of our daily, non-stop and direct London to Muscat route. This flagship service has seen consistent year-on-year growth and has been boosted by a series of initiatives which have mirrored the remarkable transformation of Oman Air.
“Our move to Heathrow’s Terminal 3 three years ago increased the convenience and accessibility of the service. The introduction of our new Airbus A330 fleet, which offers unparalleled space and comfort, enabled us to offer luxury air travel to an expanded range of long haul destinations. Our new Embraer 175 fleet offers similar levels of luxury on services to short haul destinations. And innovations such as our pioneering and award-winning introduction of in-flight mobile phone and Wi-Fi connectivity have provided customers with even greater amenity and value.”
Travellers taking Oman holidays will be able to enjoy new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. First Class passengers will also be able to access the exclusive Emirates lounge at Heathrow Airport and Business Class travellers will have access to the new No.1 Traveller lounge at Terminal 3.
The Ministry of Tourism in Oman will also be exhibiting at the WTM where they will celebrate the opening of the Royal Opera House Muscat and a number of Oman hotels and new attractions for tourists taking holidays to Oman. Celebrations will include a reception for 150 guests and a treasure hunt with a range of prizes available.
Mr Georgiou added: “World Travel Market is an excellent opportunity to renew old acquaintances, make new friends and raise awareness within the travel trade of both Oman Air’s unbeatable quality and value and of Oman as a unique year-round destination. We look forward to giving a warm welcome to all visitors to our stand and to offering everyone a taste of Oman’s renowned hospitality.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...