Oman Air to Celebrate its Success at 2011 World Travel Market
Oman Air will be celebrating the success of its London to Muscat service at this year's World Travel Market (WTM). Participants attending the event will be able to find out about the airline's flight offerings for Oman holidays during the four-day event
Oman Air will be celebrating the ongoing success of its London to Muscat flights at the World Travel Market (WTM) which will be taking place at London ExCel from 7th to 10th November, 2011.
The national airline of the Sultanate of Oman launched the service four years ago and since then, flights to Oman have been very popular with both business travellers and tourists taking Oman holidays.
Oman Air is inviting guests to join in the celebrations at this year’s WTM where it will have a large stand showcasing the airline’s offerings. The stand will feature Oman Air’s luxurious Business Class seat which recently received the honour of “Best Business Class Seat in the World” at the World Airline Awards.
Image by: omanair, on Flickr
Oman Air’s Chief Officer Corporate Affairs, Philippe Georgiou, said: “We are delighted to be returning to WTM this year, and to be celebrating the fourth anniversary of our daily, non-stop and direct London to Muscat route. This flagship service has seen consistent year-on-year growth and has been boosted by a series of initiatives which have mirrored the remarkable transformation of Oman Air.
“Our move to Heathrow’s Terminal 3 three years ago increased the convenience and accessibility of the service. The introduction of our new Airbus A330 fleet, which offers unparalleled space and comfort, enabled us to offer luxury air travel to an expanded range of long haul destinations. Our new Embraer 175 fleet offers similar levels of luxury on services to short haul destinations. And innovations such as our pioneering and award-winning introduction of in-flight mobile phone and Wi-Fi connectivity have provided customers with even greater amenity and value.”
Travellers taking Oman holidays will be able to enjoy new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport. First Class passengers will also be able to access the exclusive Emirates lounge at Heathrow Airport and Business Class travellers will have access to the new No.1 Traveller lounge at Terminal 3.
The Ministry of Tourism in Oman will also be exhibiting at the WTM where they will celebrate the opening of the Royal Opera House Muscat and a number of Oman hotels and new attractions for tourists taking holidays to Oman. Celebrations will include a reception for 150 guests and a treasure hunt with a range of prizes available.
Mr Georgiou added: “World Travel Market is an excellent opportunity to renew old acquaintances, make new friends and raise awareness within the travel trade of both Oman Air’s unbeatable quality and value and of Oman as a unique year-round destination. We look forward to giving a warm welcome to all visitors to our stand and to offering everyone a taste of Oman’s renowned hospitality.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...