Palace Cancun hotels to be "Hard Rocked"
Four of the most coveted Cancun hotels by Palace Resorts, are to be re-branded as Hard Rock Resorts after the hotelier signed an agreement to transform these properties into "ultimate all-inclusive" hotels set to provide "rocking" Cancun holidays.
Palace Resorts have recently announced to the UK press that their Cancun hotels: Vallarta Palace, Cancun Palace and Aventura Spa/Cove Palaces are to be “Hard Rocked” as the international brand takes over the hotel properties.
This news mean that Palace hotels in Cancun, the Riviera Maya and Puerto Vallarta will experience a transformation as they are re-branded and upgraded to represent the values of the new hotel brand taking over.
Set to add a hint of rock and roll to Cancun holidays, the new Hard Rock properties will be “ultimate all-inclusive” hotels that bring the acclaimed Hard Rock experience to these popular Mexican Caribbean holiday destinations.
The start of the re-branding process will take place over the next few months, with the first Hard Rock-re-branded hotel in Cancun scheduled to re-launch by early 2012. The following one in Puerto Vallarta is due to re-open as a Hard Rock hotel in Spring 2012, followed by the completion of the first-phase debut of the new Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya scheduled for Autumn 2012. In the meantime, each of these luxury Cancun hotels will remain fully operational and providing outstanding Cancun holidays as an existing Palace Resorts property during the conversion process.
“Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Maya are perennially popular Mexican holiday spots and a natural draw for Hard Rock patrons. We are pleased to extend our relationship with Palace Resorts in light of their track record of creating some of the best resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic over the last 25+ years,” Michael Shindler, Hard Rock International Executive Vice President, Hotels & Casinos said. “Our growing presence in Latin America, sparked by the upcoming Hard Rock Panama Megapolis, reflects the brand’s broader international growth strategy as evidenced across regions such as Europe and the Middle East.”
Image by: Universal Travelers, on Flickr
All of the hotels to be "rockerised" are beachfront properties that, once upgraded, will feature unmatched, all-inclusive luxury accommodations including in-room double JacuzzisTM, fine dining, top-shelf drinks, 24-hour room service, live entertainment and more. All three new properties will offer Hard Rock’s signature Rock Star Suites and will showcase an extensive collection of authentic memorabilia from international and local music artists, while incorporating diverse music genres throughout. Additionally, in keeping with the Hard Rock tradition, each property will host an ongoing schedule of live concerts, celebrity-driven soirees and other exciting on-site events.
The former Cancun Palace and soon to be named Hard Rock Cancun will offer 601 guestrooms, all featuring private balconies and water views, five restaurants (among them, a new Brazilian steakhouse), five bars and lounges, a spa with outdoor palapa-style massage areas, an expansive poolscape, and meeting facilities including a 16,408-sq.-ft. convention center.
The new Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta, formerly known as Vallarta Palace is located on the beautiful beaches of Bahia de Banderas, near Puerto Vallarta in the heart of Riviera Nayrit, boasts 348 guestrooms, four restaurants, four bars, a new Moon Lounge, spa, two swimming pools, and 6,300 square feet of meeting facilities.
Image by: voyagesendirect, on Flickr
Last but not least, the new Hard Rock Riviera Maya will be the combination of two adjacent Palace properties formerly known indidivually as Aventura Cove Palace and Aventura Spa Palace. Offering two hotels in one, this new property will be providing more complete experiences to those looking to spend holidays in Cancun's newly redesigned Hard Rock hotels.The former will offer 489 guestrooms, three restaurants including a new dinner theatre venue, four bars, multiple pools, water activities, and other family-friendly amenities including a unique teen club with gaming cabanas. The latter, to be marketed to adults, will provide 777 guestrooms, four restaurants, four bars, numerous pools including a grotto pool that will become a nighttime club experience, and one of the top-rated spas in Riviera Maya featuring an extensive menu of services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...