Kate Moss Searches for new Luxury Pad in Jamaica
Supermodel Kate Moss and her best friend Sadie Frost have been spotted house hunting during their recent Jamaica holidays. The model is said to be keen to invest in a luxury Caribbean property on the beautiful tropical island.
Party goers Kate Moss and Sadie Frost have reportedly been house hunting in Jamaica after the two friends jetted off to the Caribbean island last Friday with their two girls.
Supermodel, Kate, is said to be looking to invest in a luxury property on the tropical island and her best friend Sadie and their two daughters headed off to their girls-only Jamaica holidays for some sun, sand and sea.
The 37-year-old recently splashed out on an £8 million home in Highgate, London despite not yet having sold her £7 million house in Maida Vale.
Money appears to be no object for this model and she took her daughter Lila Grace, 46-year-old Sadie, and Sadie’ daughter Iris to stay at one of the most luxurious Jamaica hotels.
Image by: Pat Mulrooney, on Flickr
An insider said: “Kate is staying in an incredible villa overlooking the sea. It has two butlers, two chefs, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, a live-in masseuse and a yoga teacher – but now Kate wants to have her own place.
“She thinks it’s a good idea to spend money investing in a property for next time and is encouraging Sadie to invest too.”
Kate left her new husband behind as she went on a half-term break with the girls.
The source added: “Sadie’s daughter Iris, who is ten, and Lila Grace are the best of friends. It will be a very girlie adventure for half-term.
“If Kate buys a place with Sadie it would be the ultimate party palace.”
Image by: fightingtheboss, on Flickr
Kate is no stranger to taking Jamaica holidays and she previously enjoyed a break at the exclusive Jakes Hotel on Treasure Beach on the north side of the island.
Jamaica is one of the most popular destinations for tourists taking Caribbean holidays and the tropical island offers pristine white sand beaches, turquoise sparkling ocean, rolling green hills, waterfalls and mountains.
During holidays to Jamaica, travellers can explore the natural wonders of the island including Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, botanical gardens and the majestic Blue Mountains, as well as the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...