Kate Moss Searches for new Luxury Pad in Jamaica
Supermodel Kate Moss and her best friend Sadie Frost have been spotted house hunting during their recent Jamaica holidays. The model is said to be keen to invest in a luxury Caribbean property on the beautiful tropical island.
Party goers Kate Moss and Sadie Frost have reportedly been house hunting in Jamaica after the two friends jetted off to the Caribbean island last Friday with their two girls.
Supermodel, Kate, is said to be looking to invest in a luxury property on the tropical island and her best friend Sadie and their two daughters headed off to their girls-only Jamaica holidays for some sun, sand and sea.
The 37-year-old recently splashed out on an £8 million home in Highgate, London despite not yet having sold her £7 million house in Maida Vale.
Money appears to be no object for this model and she took her daughter Lila Grace, 46-year-old Sadie, and Sadie’ daughter Iris to stay at one of the most luxurious Jamaica hotels.
Image by: Pat Mulrooney, on Flickr
An insider said: “Kate is staying in an incredible villa overlooking the sea. It has two butlers, two chefs, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, a live-in masseuse and a yoga teacher – but now Kate wants to have her own place.
“She thinks it’s a good idea to spend money investing in a property for next time and is encouraging Sadie to invest too.”
Kate left her new husband behind as she went on a half-term break with the girls.
The source added: “Sadie’s daughter Iris, who is ten, and Lila Grace are the best of friends. It will be a very girlie adventure for half-term.
“If Kate buys a place with Sadie it would be the ultimate party palace.”
Image by: fightingtheboss, on Flickr
Kate is no stranger to taking Jamaica holidays and she previously enjoyed a break at the exclusive Jakes Hotel on Treasure Beach on the north side of the island.
Jamaica is one of the most popular destinations for tourists taking Caribbean holidays and the tropical island offers pristine white sand beaches, turquoise sparkling ocean, rolling green hills, waterfalls and mountains.
During holidays to Jamaica, travellers can explore the natural wonders of the island including Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, botanical gardens and the majestic Blue Mountains, as well as the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...