Kate Moss Searches for new Luxury Pad in Jamaica
Supermodel Kate Moss and her best friend Sadie Frost have been spotted house hunting during their recent Jamaica holidays. The model is said to be keen to invest in a luxury Caribbean property on the beautiful tropical island.
Party goers Kate Moss and Sadie Frost have reportedly been house hunting in Jamaica after the two friends jetted off to the Caribbean island last Friday with their two girls.
Supermodel, Kate, is said to be looking to invest in a luxury property on the tropical island and her best friend Sadie and their two daughters headed off to their girls-only Jamaica holidays for some sun, sand and sea.
The 37-year-old recently splashed out on an £8 million home in Highgate, London despite not yet having sold her £7 million house in Maida Vale.
Money appears to be no object for this model and she took her daughter Lila Grace, 46-year-old Sadie, and Sadie’ daughter Iris to stay at one of the most luxurious Jamaica hotels.
Image by: Pat Mulrooney, on Flickr
An insider said: “Kate is staying in an incredible villa overlooking the sea. It has two butlers, two chefs, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, a live-in masseuse and a yoga teacher – but now Kate wants to have her own place.
“She thinks it’s a good idea to spend money investing in a property for next time and is encouraging Sadie to invest too.”
Kate left her new husband behind as she went on a half-term break with the girls.
The source added: “Sadie’s daughter Iris, who is ten, and Lila Grace are the best of friends. It will be a very girlie adventure for half-term.
“If Kate buys a place with Sadie it would be the ultimate party palace.”
Image by: fightingtheboss, on Flickr
Kate is no stranger to taking Jamaica holidays and she previously enjoyed a break at the exclusive Jakes Hotel on Treasure Beach on the north side of the island.
Jamaica is one of the most popular destinations for tourists taking Caribbean holidays and the tropical island offers pristine white sand beaches, turquoise sparkling ocean, rolling green hills, waterfalls and mountains.
During holidays to Jamaica, travellers can explore the natural wonders of the island including Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, botanical gardens and the majestic Blue Mountains, as well as the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...