Melia's Paradisus hotel brand to make its debut in the Cancun holidays market
Melia's prestigious luxury Paradisus brand will soon be making its debut in Cancun with the opening of two superb hotels: Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla. These resorts will make guests enjoy a new dimension of luxury in Cancun holidays.
The luxurious all-inclusive hotel chain Paradisus, created by the Spanish hotel group Sol Melia, will establish itself in the Cancun holiday market by opening two brand new resorts: the Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla. These two new Cancun hotels, located in Playa del Carmen, are the first two of their kind and will open their doors to the public by the end of 2011. The hotel company told the press that: “Both resorts will be the most luxurious, sophisticated and attractive resorts in the area, and will include all the magnificent perks and services that set the brand apart.”
Alvaro Tejeda, director of Sol Melia's Premium America stated that these two new Cancun resorts would increase Paradisus' recogntion and prestige around the globe, by offering every guest just what they need on relaxing Cancun holidays. “Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla have been designed to attend even the most delicate need of our guests,” he said “These properties show that the Paradisus brand innovates in service experience to make new precedents in our hotel´s category worldwide.”
Image by: ericac718, on Flickr
Paradisus La Perla will be the first hotel to make its debut in Mexico, offering services exclusively directed at adults. This new addition to Cancun hotels and resorts will boast 394 elegant suites, including 120 Royal Service rooms, and two Presidential Suites. Royal Service guests will be able to enjoy additional luxuries and privileges in a private area, including a swimming pool, bar, restaurant and access to the beach, among other perks. Furthermore, each Royal Service room will come with Butler service to attend to every guest’s needs and make all reservations in the different areas of the hotels for them.
Not one to fall behind, the new Pardisus La Esmeralda will offer 512 equally luxurious suites, including 56 rooms with direct access to the swimming pools, 122 Family Concierges and two Presidential Suites; which will have two or three rooms per suite depending on the demand, a unique concept in the category of luxury family lodging. According to the institutional note, the Family Concierge rooms will attend to any requests from guests before and during their stay.
Both properties will share a common zone called Zocalo, where guests will be able to find a great variety in culinary options, a YHI Spa, Activities Centre, theatre, dance floor, and a 7600 square metre area for groups and conventions. For those looking to relax and pamper on Cancun holidays, the YHI Spa and Health Club will offer everything from a beauty salon, sauna and vapour cabins and water circuits to massage parlours and a modern gym with personal trainers.
Image by: Giggard, on Flickr
Personals trainers will offer couple training, group classes or individualised lessons, along with a well-being programme in tune with each client´s personal needs. To top off the entertainment offers, these two new resorts will count with a complete activities programme including tango lessons, mountain-bike excursions and wine-tasting, in order to make the guests' holidays in Cancun a more pleasurable experience. Guests will also have full access to the most spectacular golf fields in the area.
Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla have been built in a way that they complement the surrounding environment, blending in with the area's delicate ecosystem and making it their job to respect and protect the area's vegetation. Both properties have been designed by the prestigious architect Alvaro Sans. Sans has taken into account Playa del Carmen's unique climate conditions, vegetation and its impressive bay, to create two perfectly-harmonious resorts integrated within the tropical environment and nature.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...