Melia's Paradisus hotel brand to make its debut in the Cancun holidays market
Melia's prestigious luxury Paradisus brand will soon be making its debut in Cancun with the opening of two superb hotels: Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla. These resorts will make guests enjoy a new dimension of luxury in Cancun holidays.
The luxurious all-inclusive hotel chain Paradisus, created by the Spanish hotel group Sol Melia, will establish itself in the Cancun holiday market by opening two brand new resorts: the Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla. These two new Cancun hotels, located in Playa del Carmen, are the first two of their kind and will open their doors to the public by the end of 2011. The hotel company told the press that: “Both resorts will be the most luxurious, sophisticated and attractive resorts in the area, and will include all the magnificent perks and services that set the brand apart.”
Alvaro Tejeda, director of Sol Melia's Premium America stated that these two new Cancun resorts would increase Paradisus' recogntion and prestige around the globe, by offering every guest just what they need on relaxing Cancun holidays. “Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla have been designed to attend even the most delicate need of our guests,” he said “These properties show that the Paradisus brand innovates in service experience to make new precedents in our hotel´s category worldwide.”
Image by: ericac718, on Flickr
Paradisus La Perla will be the first hotel to make its debut in Mexico, offering services exclusively directed at adults. This new addition to Cancun hotels and resorts will boast 394 elegant suites, including 120 Royal Service rooms, and two Presidential Suites. Royal Service guests will be able to enjoy additional luxuries and privileges in a private area, including a swimming pool, bar, restaurant and access to the beach, among other perks. Furthermore, each Royal Service room will come with Butler service to attend to every guest’s needs and make all reservations in the different areas of the hotels for them.
Not one to fall behind, the new Pardisus La Esmeralda will offer 512 equally luxurious suites, including 56 rooms with direct access to the swimming pools, 122 Family Concierges and two Presidential Suites; which will have two or three rooms per suite depending on the demand, a unique concept in the category of luxury family lodging. According to the institutional note, the Family Concierge rooms will attend to any requests from guests before and during their stay.
Both properties will share a common zone called Zocalo, where guests will be able to find a great variety in culinary options, a YHI Spa, Activities Centre, theatre, dance floor, and a 7600 square metre area for groups and conventions. For those looking to relax and pamper on Cancun holidays, the YHI Spa and Health Club will offer everything from a beauty salon, sauna and vapour cabins and water circuits to massage parlours and a modern gym with personal trainers.
Image by: Giggard, on Flickr
Personals trainers will offer couple training, group classes or individualised lessons, along with a well-being programme in tune with each client´s personal needs. To top off the entertainment offers, these two new resorts will count with a complete activities programme including tango lessons, mountain-bike excursions and wine-tasting, in order to make the guests' holidays in Cancun a more pleasurable experience. Guests will also have full access to the most spectacular golf fields in the area.
Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla have been built in a way that they complement the surrounding environment, blending in with the area's delicate ecosystem and making it their job to respect and protect the area's vegetation. Both properties have been designed by the prestigious architect Alvaro Sans. Sans has taken into account Playa del Carmen's unique climate conditions, vegetation and its impressive bay, to create two perfectly-harmonious resorts integrated within the tropical environment and nature.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...