Melia's Paradisus hotel brand to make its debut in the Cancun holidays market
Melia's prestigious luxury Paradisus brand will soon be making its debut in Cancun with the opening of two superb hotels: Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla. These resorts will make guests enjoy a new dimension of luxury in Cancun holidays.
The luxurious all-inclusive hotel chain Paradisus, created by the Spanish hotel group Sol Melia, will establish itself in the Cancun holiday market by opening two brand new resorts: the Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla. These two new Cancun hotels, located in Playa del Carmen, are the first two of their kind and will open their doors to the public by the end of 2011. The hotel company told the press that: “Both resorts will be the most luxurious, sophisticated and attractive resorts in the area, and will include all the magnificent perks and services that set the brand apart.”
Alvaro Tejeda, director of Sol Melia's Premium America stated that these two new Cancun resorts would increase Paradisus' recogntion and prestige around the globe, by offering every guest just what they need on relaxing Cancun holidays. “Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla have been designed to attend even the most delicate need of our guests,” he said “These properties show that the Paradisus brand innovates in service experience to make new precedents in our hotel´s category worldwide.”
Image by: ericac718, on Flickr
Paradisus La Perla will be the first hotel to make its debut in Mexico, offering services exclusively directed at adults. This new addition to Cancun hotels and resorts will boast 394 elegant suites, including 120 Royal Service rooms, and two Presidential Suites. Royal Service guests will be able to enjoy additional luxuries and privileges in a private area, including a swimming pool, bar, restaurant and access to the beach, among other perks. Furthermore, each Royal Service room will come with Butler service to attend to every guest’s needs and make all reservations in the different areas of the hotels for them.
Not one to fall behind, the new Pardisus La Esmeralda will offer 512 equally luxurious suites, including 56 rooms with direct access to the swimming pools, 122 Family Concierges and two Presidential Suites; which will have two or three rooms per suite depending on the demand, a unique concept in the category of luxury family lodging. According to the institutional note, the Family Concierge rooms will attend to any requests from guests before and during their stay.
Both properties will share a common zone called Zocalo, where guests will be able to find a great variety in culinary options, a YHI Spa, Activities Centre, theatre, dance floor, and a 7600 square metre area for groups and conventions. For those looking to relax and pamper on Cancun holidays, the YHI Spa and Health Club will offer everything from a beauty salon, sauna and vapour cabins and water circuits to massage parlours and a modern gym with personal trainers.
Image by: Giggard, on Flickr
Personals trainers will offer couple training, group classes or individualised lessons, along with a well-being programme in tune with each client´s personal needs. To top off the entertainment offers, these two new resorts will count with a complete activities programme including tango lessons, mountain-bike excursions and wine-tasting, in order to make the guests' holidays in Cancun a more pleasurable experience. Guests will also have full access to the most spectacular golf fields in the area.
Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla have been built in a way that they complement the surrounding environment, blending in with the area's delicate ecosystem and making it their job to respect and protect the area's vegetation. Both properties have been designed by the prestigious architect Alvaro Sans. Sans has taken into account Playa del Carmen's unique climate conditions, vegetation and its impressive bay, to create two perfectly-harmonious resorts integrated within the tropical environment and nature.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...