Al Maabar Launches Luxury Apartments in Morocco's Bab Al Bahr Development
Abu Dhabi's leading regional real estate company, Al Maabar, has entered into a new partnership with L'amenagement de la Vallee du Bouregreg to launch a new collection of Arts District apartments for travellers taking Morocco holidays next year.
Al Maabar and L'amenagement de la Vallee du Bouregreg have formed a new partnership which will see the development of a new range of apartments in the Arts District of Baba Al Bajr in Rabat-Sale, Morocco next year.
The development will offer apartments for Morocco holidays and residential lettings within one of the country’s most up and coming areas with the first of the 390 apartments scheduled to be completed in June, 2012.
The Arts District will boasts a number of residential buildings, luxury Morocco hotels, boutiques and an array of art galleries and thematic museums. The architectural style of the Arts District was designed by UK-based architects, Foster and Partners, and was inspired by the narrow streets of the ancient medina of Rabat and Salé. The district will feature pedestrian alleyways that lead to the lively square of the Place Bleue which is situated at the heart of the development.
Image by: artemfrolov, on Flickr
Managing Director of Al Maabar, H.E. Yousef Al Nowais, said: "This is another significant milestone leading us towards the completion of this outstanding project that will set the benchmark in mixed use developments in Morocco. The prime location of the Arts District in the heart of the iconic destination will provide world class lifestyle, with a wide range of residential and retail facilities that work in harmony with local heritage and environment."
Bab Al Bahr is a huge development situated between Rabat and Salé in the Bouregreg valley in Morocco. The development covers an area of 70 hectares and stretches 15 kilometres away from the mouth of the Bouregreg River. The development is a joint venture between L'amenagement de la Vallee du Bouregreg and Al Maabar, Abu Dhabi's leading regional real estate development company
Located just 15 minutes from the Rabat-Sale airport, Bab Al Bahr is a convenient place for business travellers and tourists taking Morocco holidays, with a collection of hotels, museums, shops, art galleries and offices.
The development recently witnessed the opening of a new model apartment in the River Front area that features 211-square-metres of space, three elegantly-furnished bedrooms, and two terraces that offer beautiful views of the Bouregreg River and the historical Oudayas Kasbah, Hassan Tower and Medina of Rabat.
Image by: Giustino, on Flickr
Morocco is a country in North Africa located south of Spain with a coastline spanning along the Atlantic Ocean and part of the Mediterranean Sea. During holidays to Morocco, travellers can explore the medieval city of Fez; the traditional souks, spice markets and historical ruins in Marrakesh; or the movie-famous city of Casablanca that is home to Morocco’s largest mosque, The King Hassan II.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Morocco Browse all
A historic mansion dating back to 1933, this is one of the most quaint hotels in Fez located in the centre of Fez Medina
- Allow the staff to organise a custom-made excursion that's just right for you
- With only 7 rooms, you're sure to get personalised service at its very best
- Be entertained by henna sessions, cooking lessons and music shows
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
Soak up that much-needed vitamin D form a panoramic resort facing a 7-kilometre beach
- A wide range of activities to enjoy such as beach football, volleyball, table tennis and much more
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Leave behind everyday stress and benefit from all spa treatments or enjoy the Yoga and Pilates Classes
Impressive architecture, lush gardens and fabulous all-inclusive luxury facilities for everyone in the family. The perfect blend of culture and recreation by the beach.
- Enjoy fabulous Moroccan cuisine combined with traditional music and a romantic atmosphere
- Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- Relax and benefit from the wonderful sandy beach of Agadir
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
An elegant and refined hotel, the Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fes, a previous Sheraton property, welcomes guests to a...