Jamaica's Round Hill Hotel Launches New Spa Treatments and Redesigned Website
Round Hill Hotels and Villas have launched new spa treatments and a new enhanced website for tourists taking Jamaica holidays. The website will enable guests to create their own tailor-made holidays from dinner reservations to booking local excursions.
Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Jamaica have unveiled their brand new redesigned website and new range of luxury spa treatments, just in time for the 2011/2012 winter season.
Tourists taking Jamaica holidays at the luxurious hotel will be able to create their own tailor-made experience during their stay and now they can also use the website to schedule spa treatments, book airport transfers and much more.
Image by: Kiwi Collection, on Flickr
Guests can click on the “My Round Hill Experience” link on the homepage of the hotel’s website to log on and arrange their personal itinerary when planning holidays to Jamaica. Visitors can also use the interactive website to book dinner reservations, spa treatments, local excursions, schedule airport transfers, and much more.
The newly-designed website also offers new image galleries where prospective tourists can look at photos of the property prior to arriving to their Jamaica holidays at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas. Visitors can also read detailed room descriptions and a regularly updated blog; all of which will be of great use to help them plan activities for their trip.
The Spa at Round Tree has also debuted two new spa treatments that use natural ingredients found and grown in the hotel’s organic vegetable and herb garden.
The Clarifying Facial treatment is designed to restore radiance and moisture using carrots and honey to protect the skin while promoting the regeneration of skin cells. The Cocos Palm Massage helps guests relax during their holidays in Jamaica with various massage techniques that relieve muscle tension using a blend of natural and essential oils.
The Spa at Round Hill is located within a restored 18th century plantation house that sits on ten acres of beachfront lush lawns and boasts seven treatment rooms including a couple’s suite, an ocean view fitness centre, an outdoor treatment area, a pool terrace and lounge area.
Situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula, Round Hill Hotel and Villas is one of the most luxurious Jamaica hotels in Montego Bay with an array of beautifully-designed individual villas, oceanfront hotel rooms and villa suites. Facilities at the hotel include numerous gourmet restaurants and elegant bars, tennis courts, an adults-only swimming pool and infinity pool, a kids club, a library, a boutique and several meeting rooms.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...