Jamaica's Round Hill Hotel Launches New Spa Treatments and Redesigned Website
Round Hill Hotels and Villas have launched new spa treatments and a new enhanced website for tourists taking Jamaica holidays. The website will enable guests to create their own tailor-made holidays from dinner reservations to booking local excursions.
Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Jamaica have unveiled their brand new redesigned website and new range of luxury spa treatments, just in time for the 2011/2012 winter season.
Tourists taking Jamaica holidays at the luxurious hotel will be able to create their own tailor-made experience during their stay and now they can also use the website to schedule spa treatments, book airport transfers and much more.
Image by: Kiwi Collection, on Flickr
Guests can click on the “My Round Hill Experience” link on the homepage of the hotel’s website to log on and arrange their personal itinerary when planning holidays to Jamaica. Visitors can also use the interactive website to book dinner reservations, spa treatments, local excursions, schedule airport transfers, and much more.
The newly-designed website also offers new image galleries where prospective tourists can look at photos of the property prior to arriving to their Jamaica holidays at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas. Visitors can also read detailed room descriptions and a regularly updated blog; all of which will be of great use to help them plan activities for their trip.
The Spa at Round Tree has also debuted two new spa treatments that use natural ingredients found and grown in the hotel’s organic vegetable and herb garden.
The Clarifying Facial treatment is designed to restore radiance and moisture using carrots and honey to protect the skin while promoting the regeneration of skin cells. The Cocos Palm Massage helps guests relax during their holidays in Jamaica with various massage techniques that relieve muscle tension using a blend of natural and essential oils.
The Spa at Round Hill is located within a restored 18th century plantation house that sits on ten acres of beachfront lush lawns and boasts seven treatment rooms including a couple’s suite, an ocean view fitness centre, an outdoor treatment area, a pool terrace and lounge area.
Situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula, Round Hill Hotel and Villas is one of the most luxurious Jamaica hotels in Montego Bay with an array of beautifully-designed individual villas, oceanfront hotel rooms and villa suites. Facilities at the hotel include numerous gourmet restaurants and elegant bars, tennis courts, an adults-only swimming pool and infinity pool, a kids club, a library, a boutique and several meeting rooms.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...