British Airways launches Great Value Winter Sun Escapes to sunny holiday destinations
Upon forecasts that we're in for the coldest and bitterest winter this year in the UK, British Airways have jumped in to the rescue by offering discounts to dazzling, beach-perfect breaks across a wide range of destinations including Caribbean holidays.
This winter season British Airways is going all out to offer passengers some pretty amazing deals to escape the winter blues with some fantastic sunshine-filled holidays to exotic destinations at some of the world’s most famous hot spots (and we mean literally hot, all-year-round).
The British carrier has recently launched a new promotional campaign that will be taking many to discounted Caribbean holidays in destinations such as Barbados, Grenada, St Lucia, Bermuda, Tobago, St Kitts and Mexico holidays to Cancun. Other destinations at sunny locations in North America in BA’s promotional winter flights include Miami holidays, holidays to Las Vegas, Orlando, San Diego, St Pete’s and Clearwater, Tampa in the United States. And for those British travellers wanting to escape the dark and cold winter nights to destinations closer to home British Airways is also offering discounts on flights to Malaga in Spain, Marrakech in Morocco and Faro in Portugal.
Flights to all these warm destinations will be available for booking between now and up until 18th October so those looking for a great winter deal must hurry and book now. Available departure dates are from now through to 31st March, 2012 giving holidaymakers a span of 4 months for their winter escape.
And to really get winter travellers in the mood, BA will also be displaying average temperatures for all these sunny holiday destinations at their official website ba.com. Online visitors to their site will also be able to find live weather feeds for online adverts at ba.com and weather forecasts displayed in press adverts.
Image St. Lucia - Pitons Area by: Loimere, on Flickr
With this smart move British Airways will be offering customers a great excuse to enjoy fabulous Caribbean holidays to St Lucia, Barbados and more this winter season. And with the knowledge that during winter temperatures in the Caribbean can reach 32oC, British Airways are also offering amazing 7-night holiday packages to Barbados with a wide range of Barbados hotels to choose from. These will include hotels in Barbados that offer bed and breakfast accommodation as well as all-inclusive Barbados holidays for the budget-conscious holidaymaker. For instance, the eco-friendly, 3* Coconut Court Beach Resort will be included in British Airways' winter packages, with an excellent beachfront location and great value for money while the all-inclusive, 3.5* Island Inn will be ideal for those who don’t want to worry about spending a penny while on holidays to the Caribbean. But besides the Caribbean, Mexico is another tempting destination that British Airways are serving this year with their winter offers, with amazingly good value for money Cancun holidays on offer.
And now with thrice weekly non-stop BA flights to Cancun, enjoying holidays in Mexico couldn't be easier and for this popular destination they have included holiday packages at the all-inclusive, 4.5* Occidental Grand Xcaret on the Riviera Maya, adjacent to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park.
Image Cancun Beach by: adpowers, on Flickr
For those who don't want to venture out too far from home, a short break to Marrakech with British Airways will offer them culture and plenty of sunshine. Alternatively passengers can enjoy fantastic fly-drive packages to Malaga, ideal for a golfing break under the Spanish sun and including flights with BA plus Avis Inclusive car hire for a total of 7 days.
British Airways, the UK's flag carrier continues to boost its presence as an on-line holiday provider with bookings on ba.com soaring during the year. With these new winter offers the airline can expect to boost sales and make the most of the gloomy times ahead for the UK's predicted bitterest and coldest winter season ever.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...