Conrad Hotels and Resorts launches luxury 25th anniversary promotion
Conrad Hotels is celebrating its 25th anniversary and as part of the celebrations, the hotel brand is offering the Conrad 25th Anniversary Promotion Bed and Breakfast rate for discounted luxury holidays at its global properties.
Hilton Worldwide’s global luxury travel brand, Conrad Hotels and Resorts, is celebrating its 25th anniversary by offering a US$25 per night hotel credit or local currency equivalent to tourists staying at its resorts.
Travellers planning luxury holidays to exotic destinations can enjoy the discount at the brand’s participating properties across the world for stays between now and 30th November, 2011.
John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Luxury and Lifestyle Brands for Hilton Worldwide, said: “In the past 25 years, Conrad Hotels and Resorts has established itself as a leading luxury brand for contemporary travellers who want style that’s sophisticated, global and thoughtful.
“From our renowned spa services to Michelin-starred dining to property experiences that go beyond expectations, this initiative allows both business and leisure travellers to explore the stylish amenities our hotels have to offer.”
Tourist will be able to choose from Conrad’s luxurious set of properties in high profile destinations including New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo. The group also has a strong presence in sunny and exotic destination with Miami and Dubai hotels.
The brand operates 17 Conrad Hotels and Resorts across five continents and offers luxury Maldives retreats at the sensational Conrad Maldives, Rangali Island; fabulous Egypt holidays at the five star Conrad Cairo Hotel with views overlooking the River Nile; and Tokyo holidays at the Conrad Tokyo with views of Hamarikyu Gardens and the city’s impressive skyline.
Conrad Hotels and Resorts offer guests unique experiences that reflect the local city’s culture during truly exclusive luxury holidays at lavish resorts. The US$25 a night hotel credit can be used for activities such as rejuvenating treatments in The Spa at Conrad Koh Samui; delicious cocktail-tasting in Conrad Brussels' Loui Bar; or sampling the culinary excellence at the one-Michelin-star Golden Leaf restaurant at Conrad Hong Kong, the one-Michelin-star China Blue, or the Gordon Ramsay restaurants at Conrad Tokyo.
The hotel brand is opening 18 further properties within the next four years in various cities across the globe including China, Indonesia, Seoul, Fiji, Bangalore and Mumbai. Hotels that are scheduled to open later this year include Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa, Conrad Algarve, Conrad Dubai and Conrad New York.
Conrad is one of Hilton Worldwide’s ten leading brands and offers guests a genuine and personalised experience at some of the world’s most sought after holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...