Conrad Hotels and Resorts launches luxury 25th anniversary promotion
Conrad Hotels is celebrating its 25th anniversary and as part of the celebrations, the hotel brand is offering the Conrad 25th Anniversary Promotion Bed and Breakfast rate for discounted luxury holidays at its global properties.
Hilton Worldwide’s global luxury travel brand, Conrad Hotels and Resorts, is celebrating its 25th anniversary by offering a US$25 per night hotel credit or local currency equivalent to tourists staying at its resorts.
Travellers planning luxury holidays to exotic destinations can enjoy the discount at the brand’s participating properties across the world for stays between now and 30th November, 2011.
John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Luxury and Lifestyle Brands for Hilton Worldwide, said: “In the past 25 years, Conrad Hotels and Resorts has established itself as a leading luxury brand for contemporary travellers who want style that’s sophisticated, global and thoughtful.
“From our renowned spa services to Michelin-starred dining to property experiences that go beyond expectations, this initiative allows both business and leisure travellers to explore the stylish amenities our hotels have to offer.”
Tourist will be able to choose from Conrad’s luxurious set of properties in high profile destinations including New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo. The group also has a strong presence in sunny and exotic destination with Miami and Dubai hotels.
The brand operates 17 Conrad Hotels and Resorts across five continents and offers luxury Maldives retreats at the sensational Conrad Maldives, Rangali Island; fabulous Egypt holidays at the five star Conrad Cairo Hotel with views overlooking the River Nile; and Tokyo holidays at the Conrad Tokyo with views of Hamarikyu Gardens and the city’s impressive skyline.
Conrad Hotels and Resorts offer guests unique experiences that reflect the local city’s culture during truly exclusive luxury holidays at lavish resorts. The US$25 a night hotel credit can be used for activities such as rejuvenating treatments in The Spa at Conrad Koh Samui; delicious cocktail-tasting in Conrad Brussels' Loui Bar; or sampling the culinary excellence at the one-Michelin-star Golden Leaf restaurant at Conrad Hong Kong, the one-Michelin-star China Blue, or the Gordon Ramsay restaurants at Conrad Tokyo.
The hotel brand is opening 18 further properties within the next four years in various cities across the globe including China, Indonesia, Seoul, Fiji, Bangalore and Mumbai. Hotels that are scheduled to open later this year include Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa, Conrad Algarve, Conrad Dubai and Conrad New York.
Conrad is one of Hilton Worldwide’s ten leading brands and offers guests a genuine and personalised experience at some of the world’s most sought after holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...