Conrad Hotels and Resorts launches luxury 25th anniversary promotion
Conrad Hotels is celebrating its 25th anniversary and as part of the celebrations, the hotel brand is offering the Conrad 25th Anniversary Promotion Bed and Breakfast rate for discounted luxury holidays at its global properties.
Hilton Worldwide’s global luxury travel brand, Conrad Hotels and Resorts, is celebrating its 25th anniversary by offering a US$25 per night hotel credit or local currency equivalent to tourists staying at its resorts.
Travellers planning luxury holidays to exotic destinations can enjoy the discount at the brand’s participating properties across the world for stays between now and 30th November, 2011.
John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Luxury and Lifestyle Brands for Hilton Worldwide, said: “In the past 25 years, Conrad Hotels and Resorts has established itself as a leading luxury brand for contemporary travellers who want style that’s sophisticated, global and thoughtful.
“From our renowned spa services to Michelin-starred dining to property experiences that go beyond expectations, this initiative allows both business and leisure travellers to explore the stylish amenities our hotels have to offer.”
Tourist will be able to choose from Conrad’s luxurious set of properties in high profile destinations including New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo. The group also has a strong presence in sunny and exotic destination with Miami and Dubai hotels.
The brand operates 17 Conrad Hotels and Resorts across five continents and offers luxury Maldives retreats at the sensational Conrad Maldives, Rangali Island; fabulous Egypt holidays at the five star Conrad Cairo Hotel with views overlooking the River Nile; and Tokyo holidays at the Conrad Tokyo with views of Hamarikyu Gardens and the city’s impressive skyline.
Conrad Hotels and Resorts offer guests unique experiences that reflect the local city’s culture during truly exclusive luxury holidays at lavish resorts. The US$25 a night hotel credit can be used for activities such as rejuvenating treatments in The Spa at Conrad Koh Samui; delicious cocktail-tasting in Conrad Brussels' Loui Bar; or sampling the culinary excellence at the one-Michelin-star Golden Leaf restaurant at Conrad Hong Kong, the one-Michelin-star China Blue, or the Gordon Ramsay restaurants at Conrad Tokyo.
The hotel brand is opening 18 further properties within the next four years in various cities across the globe including China, Indonesia, Seoul, Fiji, Bangalore and Mumbai. Hotels that are scheduled to open later this year include Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa, Conrad Algarve, Conrad Dubai and Conrad New York.
Conrad is one of Hilton Worldwide’s ten leading brands and offers guests a genuine and personalised experience at some of the world’s most sought after holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...