Jumeirah Group Appoints Marnie Kovacs as New Director of Global Sales
Jumeirah, the luxury hotel group that specialises in Dubai holidays, has appointed a new Director of Global Sales for the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. Marnie Kovacs will be based in the London office and will lead the group's sales strategies.
Marnie Kovacs has been appointed as new Director for Global Sales for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia for the luxury hotels and resorts group, Jumeirah.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is one of the most luxurious hotel groups in the world and specialises in operating luxury hotels for travellers taking Dubai holidays as well as having properties in major cities such as London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
Kovacs has 16 years of experience in the sales and marketing industry with both in-house and agency roles for renowned UK companies such as CHI Hotels and Resorts, Ian Schrager Hotels, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, and Millennium and Copthorne in the UK and New York.
Kovacs will be responsible for leading the sales strategies for Jumeirah’s luxury hotels and resorts in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia, covering the corporate, leisure and group sectors.
The Jumeirah Group is a Dubai-based international luxury hotel chain with a portfolio of upscale Dubai hotels and resorts and a collection of high end properties in cities across the world.
Some of the group’s most famous hotels for Dubai holidays include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; the Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants and private beach access; and the Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and 2km of pristine private sandy beach.
As well as providing unique hotels and resorts for travellers taking holidays to Dubai, the Jumeirah Group also operates hotels for luxury holidays in vibrant cities across the world including the Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London, Jumeirah Essex House in New York; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the Maldives; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany and Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai.
During holidays in Dubai tourists can also visit the Wild Wadi Water Park which is managed by the Jumeirah Group and the group’s branded gourmet restaurants such as the noodle house, Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice + Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
The Jumeirah Group also runs The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management for degree courses in management and hospitality, as well as the Jumeirah Living group, with luxury short and long-stay residences.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...