Jumeirah Group Appoints Marnie Kovacs as New Director of Global Sales
Jumeirah, the luxury hotel group that specialises in Dubai holidays, has appointed a new Director of Global Sales for the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. Marnie Kovacs will be based in the London office and will lead the group's sales strategies.
Marnie Kovacs has been appointed as new Director for Global Sales for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia for the luxury hotels and resorts group, Jumeirah.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is one of the most luxurious hotel groups in the world and specialises in operating luxury hotels for travellers taking Dubai holidays as well as having properties in major cities such as London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
Kovacs has 16 years of experience in the sales and marketing industry with both in-house and agency roles for renowned UK companies such as CHI Hotels and Resorts, Ian Schrager Hotels, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, and Millennium and Copthorne in the UK and New York.
Kovacs will be responsible for leading the sales strategies for Jumeirah’s luxury hotels and resorts in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia, covering the corporate, leisure and group sectors.
The Jumeirah Group is a Dubai-based international luxury hotel chain with a portfolio of upscale Dubai hotels and resorts and a collection of high end properties in cities across the world.
Some of the group’s most famous hotels for Dubai holidays include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; the Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants and private beach access; and the Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and 2km of pristine private sandy beach.
As well as providing unique hotels and resorts for travellers taking holidays to Dubai, the Jumeirah Group also operates hotels for luxury holidays in vibrant cities across the world including the Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London, Jumeirah Essex House in New York; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the Maldives; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany and Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai.
During holidays in Dubai tourists can also visit the Wild Wadi Water Park which is managed by the Jumeirah Group and the group’s branded gourmet restaurants such as the noodle house, Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice + Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
The Jumeirah Group also runs The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management for degree courses in management and hospitality, as well as the Jumeirah Living group, with luxury short and long-stay residences.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...