Jumeirah Group Appoints Marnie Kovacs as New Director of Global Sales
Jumeirah, the luxury hotel group that specialises in Dubai holidays, has appointed a new Director of Global Sales for the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. Marnie Kovacs will be based in the London office and will lead the group's sales strategies.
Marnie Kovacs has been appointed as new Director for Global Sales for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia for the luxury hotels and resorts group, Jumeirah.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is one of the most luxurious hotel groups in the world and specialises in operating luxury hotels for travellers taking Dubai holidays as well as having properties in major cities such as London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
Kovacs has 16 years of experience in the sales and marketing industry with both in-house and agency roles for renowned UK companies such as CHI Hotels and Resorts, Ian Schrager Hotels, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, and Millennium and Copthorne in the UK and New York.
Kovacs will be responsible for leading the sales strategies for Jumeirah’s luxury hotels and resorts in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia, covering the corporate, leisure and group sectors.
The Jumeirah Group is a Dubai-based international luxury hotel chain with a portfolio of upscale Dubai hotels and resorts and a collection of high end properties in cities across the world.
Some of the group’s most famous hotels for Dubai holidays include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; the Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants and private beach access; and the Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and 2km of pristine private sandy beach.
As well as providing unique hotels and resorts for travellers taking holidays to Dubai, the Jumeirah Group also operates hotels for luxury holidays in vibrant cities across the world including the Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London, Jumeirah Essex House in New York; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the Maldives; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany and Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai.
During holidays in Dubai tourists can also visit the Wild Wadi Water Park which is managed by the Jumeirah Group and the group’s branded gourmet restaurants such as the noodle house, Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice + Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
The Jumeirah Group also runs The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management for degree courses in management and hospitality, as well as the Jumeirah Living group, with luxury short and long-stay residences.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...