Jumeirah Group Appoints Marnie Kovacs as New Director of Global Sales
Jumeirah, the luxury hotel group that specialises in Dubai holidays, has appointed a new Director of Global Sales for the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. Marnie Kovacs will be based in the London office and will lead the group's sales strategies.
Marnie Kovacs has been appointed as new Director for Global Sales for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia for the luxury hotels and resorts group, Jumeirah.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is one of the most luxurious hotel groups in the world and specialises in operating luxury hotels for travellers taking Dubai holidays as well as having properties in major cities such as London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
Kovacs has 16 years of experience in the sales and marketing industry with both in-house and agency roles for renowned UK companies such as CHI Hotels and Resorts, Ian Schrager Hotels, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, and Millennium and Copthorne in the UK and New York.
Kovacs will be responsible for leading the sales strategies for Jumeirah’s luxury hotels and resorts in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavia, covering the corporate, leisure and group sectors.
The Jumeirah Group is a Dubai-based international luxury hotel chain with a portfolio of upscale Dubai hotels and resorts and a collection of high end properties in cities across the world.
Some of the group’s most famous hotels for Dubai holidays include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; the Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants and private beach access; and the Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and 2km of pristine private sandy beach.
As well as providing unique hotels and resorts for travellers taking holidays to Dubai, the Jumeirah Group also operates hotels for luxury holidays in vibrant cities across the world including the Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London, Jumeirah Essex House in New York; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the Maldives; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany and Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai.
During holidays in Dubai tourists can also visit the Wild Wadi Water Park which is managed by the Jumeirah Group and the group’s branded gourmet restaurants such as the noodle house, Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice + Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
The Jumeirah Group also runs The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management for degree courses in management and hospitality, as well as the Jumeirah Living group, with luxury short and long-stay residences.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...