Etihad Airways' September Promotion Offers Discounted 2012 Holidays
Etihad Airways has launched a series of special offers for flights to destinations across the world as it prepared for its 2012 season. Travellers looking to take discounted Shanghai, Australia and Abu Dhabi holidays must book before 30th September, 2011.
Abu Dhabi’s national airline, Etihad Airways is offering some fantastic deals on flights to destinations across the world as it prepares for its 2012 season.
Travellers planning their Abu Dhabi holidays for next year will be able to take advantage of Abu Dhabi flights for just £385 return, giving them more spending money for luxury Abu Dhabi hotels, attractions, restaurants and sightseeing.
Abu Dhabi offers a vibrant experience for holidaymakers and business travellers. During visits to the city, tourists can explore the sites and attractions such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Corniche waterfront with its golden sandy beaches and backdrop of the city, the Marina Shopping Mall, Khalifa Park, and Yas Island which is home to the Formula One Grand Prix racing track.
The airline is offering a selection of fantastic deals for luxury holidays in 2012 including return flights to Shanghai in February starting from £509, Bangkok from £525, and Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane from £749.
Prices are inclusive of taxes and charges and bookings must be made by 30th September, 2011 with flights to Abu Dhabi departing from London Heathrow Airport or Manchester Airport.
The reduced flights allow travellers to visit some of the world’s most luxurious destinations for a fraction of the usual price.
Etihad Airways specialises in providing flights to destination across the United Arab Emirates, Asia, Africa, North America and Europe and is a popular choice for travellers taking Abu Dhabi flights and trips to the Middle East.
Passengers taking flights aboard the airline’s fleet of aircraft can relax in comfortable cabins comprising the Diamond Zone (First Class), Pearl Zone (Business Class), and Coral Zone (Economy Class).
The September sale offers flights in the Coral Zone where passengers will be able to enjoy 33-inch seats with head rests and foot rests, a 10.7-inch personal LCD screen, and an evolutionary mood lighting system for ultimate relaxation during the journey.
Based in the United Arab Emirates’ fascinating capital of Abu Dhabi, the airline has been operating since 2003 and now provides flights to 66 holiday destinations in 43 countries across the world. Etihad Airways was honoured as the World’s Leading Airline in 2009 and 2010 at the World Travel Awards and the carrier is the official sponsor of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...