Etihad Airways' September Promotion Offers Discounted 2012 Holidays
Etihad Airways has launched a series of special offers for flights to destinations across the world as it prepared for its 2012 season. Travellers looking to take discounted Shanghai, Australia and Abu Dhabi holidays must book before 30th September, 2011.
Abu Dhabi’s national airline, Etihad Airways is offering some fantastic deals on flights to destinations across the world as it prepares for its 2012 season.
Travellers planning their Abu Dhabi holidays for next year will be able to take advantage of Abu Dhabi flights for just £385 return, giving them more spending money for luxury Abu Dhabi hotels, attractions, restaurants and sightseeing.
Abu Dhabi offers a vibrant experience for holidaymakers and business travellers. During visits to the city, tourists can explore the sites and attractions such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Corniche waterfront with its golden sandy beaches and backdrop of the city, the Marina Shopping Mall, Khalifa Park, and Yas Island which is home to the Formula One Grand Prix racing track.
The airline is offering a selection of fantastic deals for luxury holidays in 2012 including return flights to Shanghai in February starting from £509, Bangkok from £525, and Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane from £749.
Prices are inclusive of taxes and charges and bookings must be made by 30th September, 2011 with flights to Abu Dhabi departing from London Heathrow Airport or Manchester Airport.
The reduced flights allow travellers to visit some of the world’s most luxurious destinations for a fraction of the usual price.
Etihad Airways specialises in providing flights to destination across the United Arab Emirates, Asia, Africa, North America and Europe and is a popular choice for travellers taking Abu Dhabi flights and trips to the Middle East.
Passengers taking flights aboard the airline’s fleet of aircraft can relax in comfortable cabins comprising the Diamond Zone (First Class), Pearl Zone (Business Class), and Coral Zone (Economy Class).
The September sale offers flights in the Coral Zone where passengers will be able to enjoy 33-inch seats with head rests and foot rests, a 10.7-inch personal LCD screen, and an evolutionary mood lighting system for ultimate relaxation during the journey.
Based in the United Arab Emirates’ fascinating capital of Abu Dhabi, the airline has been operating since 2003 and now provides flights to 66 holiday destinations in 43 countries across the world. Etihad Airways was honoured as the World’s Leading Airline in 2009 and 2010 at the World Travel Awards and the carrier is the official sponsor of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...