Etihad Airways' September Promotion Offers Discounted 2012 Holidays
Etihad Airways has launched a series of special offers for flights to destinations across the world as it prepared for its 2012 season. Travellers looking to take discounted Shanghai, Australia and Abu Dhabi holidays must book before 30th September, 2011.
Abu Dhabi’s national airline, Etihad Airways is offering some fantastic deals on flights to destinations across the world as it prepares for its 2012 season.
Travellers planning their Abu Dhabi holidays for next year will be able to take advantage of Abu Dhabi flights for just £385 return, giving them more spending money for luxury Abu Dhabi hotels, attractions, restaurants and sightseeing.
Abu Dhabi offers a vibrant experience for holidaymakers and business travellers. During visits to the city, tourists can explore the sites and attractions such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Corniche waterfront with its golden sandy beaches and backdrop of the city, the Marina Shopping Mall, Khalifa Park, and Yas Island which is home to the Formula One Grand Prix racing track.
The airline is offering a selection of fantastic deals for luxury holidays in 2012 including return flights to Shanghai in February starting from £509, Bangkok from £525, and Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane from £749.
Prices are inclusive of taxes and charges and bookings must be made by 30th September, 2011 with flights to Abu Dhabi departing from London Heathrow Airport or Manchester Airport.
The reduced flights allow travellers to visit some of the world’s most luxurious destinations for a fraction of the usual price.
Etihad Airways specialises in providing flights to destination across the United Arab Emirates, Asia, Africa, North America and Europe and is a popular choice for travellers taking Abu Dhabi flights and trips to the Middle East.
Passengers taking flights aboard the airline’s fleet of aircraft can relax in comfortable cabins comprising the Diamond Zone (First Class), Pearl Zone (Business Class), and Coral Zone (Economy Class).
The September sale offers flights in the Coral Zone where passengers will be able to enjoy 33-inch seats with head rests and foot rests, a 10.7-inch personal LCD screen, and an evolutionary mood lighting system for ultimate relaxation during the journey.
Based in the United Arab Emirates’ fascinating capital of Abu Dhabi, the airline has been operating since 2003 and now provides flights to 66 holiday destinations in 43 countries across the world. Etihad Airways was honoured as the World’s Leading Airline in 2009 and 2010 at the World Travel Awards and the carrier is the official sponsor of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...