Oman Air Launches New Holidays Brand
Oman Air has announced a joint venture with Bahwan Travel Agencies which will see a new brand for Oman holidays emerging. The new partnership will help promote inbound travel and tourism to Oman as well as outbound holidays to global destinations.
A new holidays brand has been launched by Oman Air following a new joint venture between the airline and Bahwan Travel Agencies.
The partnership will promote Oman holidays to global travellers and holidays to destinations across the world that are served by Oman Air.
The new brand will be called Oman Air Holidays and is the first joint venture to be launched between the public and private sector in Oman. Once launched, the partnership is expected to become the largest travel and tourism business in the country and will bring visitors to Oman hotels, attractions and local businesses while providing global offerings for Oman’s business and leisure travellers.
The airline’s Oman Air Holidays division will work with Bahwan Tours to provide inbound Oman holidays for travellers and with Bahwan Holidays for outbound holidays. The companies will share markets, personnel and systems in order to offer value-for-money holidays to Oman and other destinations across the globe.
Oman Air’s Chief Commercial Officer, Abdulrazaq Alraisi, said: “Oman Air is pleased to announce a historic partnership with Bahwan Travel Agencies, which will deliver even greater choice, quality and value for our customers around the world.
“Working very closely with the ministry of tourism and their representatives, as well as Oman Air country managers and their sales teams abroad, Oman Air Holidays will showcase the Sultanate of Oman and every destination on the Oman Air network.
He added: “Through efficient contracting and supplier selection, it will also deliver the widest array of tourism products to the discerning traveller and increase Oman’s prominence within the international travel market.”
Oman Air Holidays will soon be headquartered at the modern Al Ruwaq Building in Qurum, where it will provide a 24/7 service for individual customers taking holidays to Oman, corporate businesses, the travel trade and the Oman Government.
General Manager of Bahwan Travel Consortium, Shankar Bose, explained: “Oman Air Holidays will bring together Oman Air’s unparalleled quality and global reach with Bahwan Tours’ and Bahwan Holidays’ extensive expertise and experience of the travel industry.
“The company will reach out to every corner of the land, and to customers around the world, to deliver a great range of holidays within Oman and across Oman Air’s network of exciting destinations.
“In doing so, it will play a key part in building the capacity of the Sultanate’s tourism sector and positioning it at the highest international levels,” he added.
Oman Air is the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman and is based at Muscat International Airport. The airline was officially founded in 1993 and over the past few decades, it has extended its routes from providing flights for holidays to the Middle East, to major cities in countries all over the world.
Oman Air Holidays will offer holidays to destinations including Germany, France, Italy, Egypt, India, Jordan Russia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the United Kingdom and many more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...