Oman Air Launches New Holidays Brand
Oman Air has announced a joint venture with Bahwan Travel Agencies which will see a new brand for Oman holidays emerging. The new partnership will help promote inbound travel and tourism to Oman as well as outbound holidays to global destinations.
A new holidays brand has been launched by Oman Air following a new joint venture between the airline and Bahwan Travel Agencies.
The partnership will promote Oman holidays to global travellers and holidays to destinations across the world that are served by Oman Air.
The new brand will be called Oman Air Holidays and is the first joint venture to be launched between the public and private sector in Oman. Once launched, the partnership is expected to become the largest travel and tourism business in the country and will bring visitors to Oman hotels, attractions and local businesses while providing global offerings for Oman’s business and leisure travellers.
The airline’s Oman Air Holidays division will work with Bahwan Tours to provide inbound Oman holidays for travellers and with Bahwan Holidays for outbound holidays. The companies will share markets, personnel and systems in order to offer value-for-money holidays to Oman and other destinations across the globe.
Oman Air’s Chief Commercial Officer, Abdulrazaq Alraisi, said: “Oman Air is pleased to announce a historic partnership with Bahwan Travel Agencies, which will deliver even greater choice, quality and value for our customers around the world.
“Working very closely with the ministry of tourism and their representatives, as well as Oman Air country managers and their sales teams abroad, Oman Air Holidays will showcase the Sultanate of Oman and every destination on the Oman Air network.
He added: “Through efficient contracting and supplier selection, it will also deliver the widest array of tourism products to the discerning traveller and increase Oman’s prominence within the international travel market.”
Oman Air Holidays will soon be headquartered at the modern Al Ruwaq Building in Qurum, where it will provide a 24/7 service for individual customers taking holidays to Oman, corporate businesses, the travel trade and the Oman Government.
General Manager of Bahwan Travel Consortium, Shankar Bose, explained: “Oman Air Holidays will bring together Oman Air’s unparalleled quality and global reach with Bahwan Tours’ and Bahwan Holidays’ extensive expertise and experience of the travel industry.
“The company will reach out to every corner of the land, and to customers around the world, to deliver a great range of holidays within Oman and across Oman Air’s network of exciting destinations.
“In doing so, it will play a key part in building the capacity of the Sultanate’s tourism sector and positioning it at the highest international levels,” he added.
Oman Air is the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman and is based at Muscat International Airport. The airline was officially founded in 1993 and over the past few decades, it has extended its routes from providing flights for holidays to the Middle East, to major cities in countries all over the world.
Oman Air Holidays will offer holidays to destinations including Germany, France, Italy, Egypt, India, Jordan Russia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the United Kingdom and many more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...