Oman Air Launches New Holidays Brand
Oman Air has announced a joint venture with Bahwan Travel Agencies which will see a new brand for Oman holidays emerging. The new partnership will help promote inbound travel and tourism to Oman as well as outbound holidays to global destinations.
A new holidays brand has been launched by Oman Air following a new joint venture between the airline and Bahwan Travel Agencies.
The partnership will promote Oman holidays to global travellers and holidays to destinations across the world that are served by Oman Air.
The new brand will be called Oman Air Holidays and is the first joint venture to be launched between the public and private sector in Oman. Once launched, the partnership is expected to become the largest travel and tourism business in the country and will bring visitors to Oman hotels, attractions and local businesses while providing global offerings for Oman’s business and leisure travellers.
The airline’s Oman Air Holidays division will work with Bahwan Tours to provide inbound Oman holidays for travellers and with Bahwan Holidays for outbound holidays. The companies will share markets, personnel and systems in order to offer value-for-money holidays to Oman and other destinations across the globe.
Oman Air’s Chief Commercial Officer, Abdulrazaq Alraisi, said: “Oman Air is pleased to announce a historic partnership with Bahwan Travel Agencies, which will deliver even greater choice, quality and value for our customers around the world.
“Working very closely with the ministry of tourism and their representatives, as well as Oman Air country managers and their sales teams abroad, Oman Air Holidays will showcase the Sultanate of Oman and every destination on the Oman Air network.
He added: “Through efficient contracting and supplier selection, it will also deliver the widest array of tourism products to the discerning traveller and increase Oman’s prominence within the international travel market.”
Oman Air Holidays will soon be headquartered at the modern Al Ruwaq Building in Qurum, where it will provide a 24/7 service for individual customers taking holidays to Oman, corporate businesses, the travel trade and the Oman Government.
General Manager of Bahwan Travel Consortium, Shankar Bose, explained: “Oman Air Holidays will bring together Oman Air’s unparalleled quality and global reach with Bahwan Tours’ and Bahwan Holidays’ extensive expertise and experience of the travel industry.
“The company will reach out to every corner of the land, and to customers around the world, to deliver a great range of holidays within Oman and across Oman Air’s network of exciting destinations.
“In doing so, it will play a key part in building the capacity of the Sultanate’s tourism sector and positioning it at the highest international levels,” he added.
Oman Air is the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman and is based at Muscat International Airport. The airline was officially founded in 1993 and over the past few decades, it has extended its routes from providing flights for holidays to the Middle East, to major cities in countries all over the world.
Oman Air Holidays will offer holidays to destinations including Germany, France, Italy, Egypt, India, Jordan Russia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the United Kingdom and many more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...