Oman Air Launches New Holidays Brand
Oman Air has announced a joint venture with Bahwan Travel Agencies which will see a new brand for Oman holidays emerging. The new partnership will help promote inbound travel and tourism to Oman as well as outbound holidays to global destinations.
A new holidays brand has been launched by Oman Air following a new joint venture between the airline and Bahwan Travel Agencies.
The partnership will promote Oman holidays to global travellers and holidays to destinations across the world that are served by Oman Air.
The new brand will be called Oman Air Holidays and is the first joint venture to be launched between the public and private sector in Oman. Once launched, the partnership is expected to become the largest travel and tourism business in the country and will bring visitors to Oman hotels, attractions and local businesses while providing global offerings for Oman’s business and leisure travellers.
The airline’s Oman Air Holidays division will work with Bahwan Tours to provide inbound Oman holidays for travellers and with Bahwan Holidays for outbound holidays. The companies will share markets, personnel and systems in order to offer value-for-money holidays to Oman and other destinations across the globe.
Oman Air’s Chief Commercial Officer, Abdulrazaq Alraisi, said: “Oman Air is pleased to announce a historic partnership with Bahwan Travel Agencies, which will deliver even greater choice, quality and value for our customers around the world.
“Working very closely with the ministry of tourism and their representatives, as well as Oman Air country managers and their sales teams abroad, Oman Air Holidays will showcase the Sultanate of Oman and every destination on the Oman Air network.
He added: “Through efficient contracting and supplier selection, it will also deliver the widest array of tourism products to the discerning traveller and increase Oman’s prominence within the international travel market.”
Oman Air Holidays will soon be headquartered at the modern Al Ruwaq Building in Qurum, where it will provide a 24/7 service for individual customers taking holidays to Oman, corporate businesses, the travel trade and the Oman Government.
General Manager of Bahwan Travel Consortium, Shankar Bose, explained: “Oman Air Holidays will bring together Oman Air’s unparalleled quality and global reach with Bahwan Tours’ and Bahwan Holidays’ extensive expertise and experience of the travel industry.
“The company will reach out to every corner of the land, and to customers around the world, to deliver a great range of holidays within Oman and across Oman Air’s network of exciting destinations.
“In doing so, it will play a key part in building the capacity of the Sultanate’s tourism sector and positioning it at the highest international levels,” he added.
Oman Air is the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman and is based at Muscat International Airport. The airline was officially founded in 1993 and over the past few decades, it has extended its routes from providing flights for holidays to the Middle East, to major cities in countries all over the world.
Oman Air Holidays will offer holidays to destinations including Germany, France, Italy, Egypt, India, Jordan Russia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the United Kingdom and many more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...