Seychelles Holidays Highlighted by Germany's PRIME Magazine
Seychelles holidays are being featured by the worldwide press in a bid to show international travellers the tourism offerings of the tropical islands. Germany's PRIME magazine is the latest to feature the Indian Ocean destination.
The Seychelles are fast becoming the latest hotspot for exotic holidays and as Chinese visitors flock to the island nation, Germany’s PRIME magazine highlights the delights of the beautiful destination to its business community.
The Seychelles are renowned for their idyllic surroundings, sunny weather and breathtaking natural scenery and staff from PRIME magazine were invited along with members of the press from all over the world to take Seychelles holidays to discover what it has to offer.
Alain St. Ange, the CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board, invited the press to stay at several Seychelles hotels and he is keen to highlight the offerings of the beautiful archipelago.
“Telling the world that the Seychelles remains the destination for all wanting a holiday in paradise can best be done by the press, and Seychelles remains happy to encourage press from the four corners of the world to visit our mid-ocean islands," Alain St.Ange explained.
President of the Seychelles, James Michel, relaunched the island’s tourism industry with a new brand last year called the “Seychelles brand” which encourages businesses to get involved in the tourism industry. So far this year, more than 100 small businesses have registered themselves as legit tourism units for travellers taking holidays in the Seychelles thanks to the removal of bureaucratic red tape.
The island nation continues to be marketed under the slogan, “The Seychelles Islands, Another World” and a quality assurance label has been introduced to issue to tourism establishments and services by the Seychelles Tourist Board.
Situated in the Indian Ocean, over 900 miles east of Madagascar, the Seychelles is made up of 115 beautiful islands. The country is famous for its stunning landscapes including white sand, palm-fringed beaches, crystal-clear turquoise ocean waters and lagoons, and lush green forests. During Seychelles holidays tourists can swim beneath the surface of the ocean and discover the colourful coral reefs and gardens; go island hopping on a boat; trek through thriving nature parks; explore historical sites and monuments; play golf; and indulge in luxury spas.
There are plenty of accommodation options for travellers taking holidays in the Seychelles, including upscale beachfront resorts, water villas, beach bungalows, B&Bs, exclusive island retreats and self-catering apartments and chalets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...