Seychelles Holidays Highlighted by Germany's PRIME Magazine
Seychelles holidays are being featured by the worldwide press in a bid to show international travellers the tourism offerings of the tropical islands. Germany's PRIME magazine is the latest to feature the Indian Ocean destination.
The Seychelles are fast becoming the latest hotspot for exotic holidays and as Chinese visitors flock to the island nation, Germany’s PRIME magazine highlights the delights of the beautiful destination to its business community.
The Seychelles are renowned for their idyllic surroundings, sunny weather and breathtaking natural scenery and staff from PRIME magazine were invited along with members of the press from all over the world to take Seychelles holidays to discover what it has to offer.
Alain St. Ange, the CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board, invited the press to stay at several Seychelles hotels and he is keen to highlight the offerings of the beautiful archipelago.
“Telling the world that the Seychelles remains the destination for all wanting a holiday in paradise can best be done by the press, and Seychelles remains happy to encourage press from the four corners of the world to visit our mid-ocean islands," Alain St.Ange explained.
President of the Seychelles, James Michel, relaunched the island’s tourism industry with a new brand last year called the “Seychelles brand” which encourages businesses to get involved in the tourism industry. So far this year, more than 100 small businesses have registered themselves as legit tourism units for travellers taking holidays in the Seychelles thanks to the removal of bureaucratic red tape.
The island nation continues to be marketed under the slogan, “The Seychelles Islands, Another World” and a quality assurance label has been introduced to issue to tourism establishments and services by the Seychelles Tourist Board.
Situated in the Indian Ocean, over 900 miles east of Madagascar, the Seychelles is made up of 115 beautiful islands. The country is famous for its stunning landscapes including white sand, palm-fringed beaches, crystal-clear turquoise ocean waters and lagoons, and lush green forests. During Seychelles holidays tourists can swim beneath the surface of the ocean and discover the colourful coral reefs and gardens; go island hopping on a boat; trek through thriving nature parks; explore historical sites and monuments; play golf; and indulge in luxury spas.
There are plenty of accommodation options for travellers taking holidays in the Seychelles, including upscale beachfront resorts, water villas, beach bungalows, B&Bs, exclusive island retreats and self-catering apartments and chalets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
A heavenly holiday getaway where natural beauty meets luxurious comfort at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Enjoy the exquisit food an amazing service to match at doubletree by hilton seychelles allamanda resort and spa
- Take advantage of fantastic watersports on offer including canoeing, snorkelling and scuba diving
- Relax in a private whirlpool or indulge in treatments at the spa
- Enjoy daily Creole afternoon tea and romantic candlelit dinners on the beach
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
This landmark hotel, recently refurbished is undoubtedly a connoisseurs choice. Tucked away in a private estate of lush...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...