Seychelles Holidays Highlighted by Germany's PRIME Magazine
Seychelles holidays are being featured by the worldwide press in a bid to show international travellers the tourism offerings of the tropical islands. Germany's PRIME magazine is the latest to feature the Indian Ocean destination.
The Seychelles are fast becoming the latest hotspot for exotic holidays and as Chinese visitors flock to the island nation, Germany’s PRIME magazine highlights the delights of the beautiful destination to its business community.
The Seychelles are renowned for their idyllic surroundings, sunny weather and breathtaking natural scenery and staff from PRIME magazine were invited along with members of the press from all over the world to take Seychelles holidays to discover what it has to offer.
Alain St. Ange, the CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board, invited the press to stay at several Seychelles hotels and he is keen to highlight the offerings of the beautiful archipelago.
“Telling the world that the Seychelles remains the destination for all wanting a holiday in paradise can best be done by the press, and Seychelles remains happy to encourage press from the four corners of the world to visit our mid-ocean islands," Alain St.Ange explained.
President of the Seychelles, James Michel, relaunched the island’s tourism industry with a new brand last year called the “Seychelles brand” which encourages businesses to get involved in the tourism industry. So far this year, more than 100 small businesses have registered themselves as legit tourism units for travellers taking holidays in the Seychelles thanks to the removal of bureaucratic red tape.
The island nation continues to be marketed under the slogan, “The Seychelles Islands, Another World” and a quality assurance label has been introduced to issue to tourism establishments and services by the Seychelles Tourist Board.
Situated in the Indian Ocean, over 900 miles east of Madagascar, the Seychelles is made up of 115 beautiful islands. The country is famous for its stunning landscapes including white sand, palm-fringed beaches, crystal-clear turquoise ocean waters and lagoons, and lush green forests. During Seychelles holidays tourists can swim beneath the surface of the ocean and discover the colourful coral reefs and gardens; go island hopping on a boat; trek through thriving nature parks; explore historical sites and monuments; play golf; and indulge in luxury spas.
There are plenty of accommodation options for travellers taking holidays in the Seychelles, including upscale beachfront resorts, water villas, beach bungalows, B&Bs, exclusive island retreats and self-catering apartments and chalets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Start your trip of a lifetime in the Seychelles before heading to Dubai
- Experience the authentic Arabian spirit at the famous gold souks and spice markets
- Enjoy some of the local cuisine, lovingly made from locally sourced ingredients
- The Castello Mini Club has numerous offers for children between 4 and 12 years during all seasons throughout the year
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles, where you will be able to admire a blend of beautiful...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...