New offers for holidaymakers taking Cuba holidays in Varadero
Varadero Beach Resort, the largest complex in the Cuban tourism industry is expanding its offers. New hotels are being built and leisure centres are being expanded, making nationals the second biggest number of visitors taking Cuba holidays in Varadero.
Varadero Beach Resort is upping its game with brand new cultural and sport offers for holidaymakers. It is the Cuban tourism industry’s goal to make Varadero holidays more and more popular with the creation and expansion of newleisure centres and Varadero hotels, as well as the inauguration of new restaurants and more.
While being one of the most popular sites tourist resorts for foreign travellers taking Cuba holidays, Varadero is also becoming a hot spot for nationals. Located in the Hicacos Peninsula, Varadero is packed with excellent hotels and surrounded by stunning clear-water beaches. Furthermore, this paradisiacal holiday destination is multiplying its appeals to visitors with the expansion and remodelling of its local airport.
Famous Cuban music groups are performing concerts in various Varadero venues and cultural spots for the entertainment of visitors. performing concerts in various Varadero venues and cultural spots for the entertainment of visitors. Cuba’s legendary and most internationally known, Grammy-winning salsa group, Los Van Van, recently performed in Varadero, to open the new Sanaloa(Recording and Musical Edition Company) cultural centre, to great acclaim from their fans. This is just one of the many marvellous new installations on the peninsula. The Josone Park, the Continental Cabaret, a varied array of restaurants as well as many other attractions, make Varadero a fantastic place to spend entertainment-filled filled Cuba holidays.
As for sport offers, the NORCECA (North, Central and Caribbean) Beach Volleyball Tournament recently took place in one of the most prestigious hotel resorts in Varadero; the Melia Las Americas. A total of 16 nations participated in this major sports event which turned out to be a wonderful opportunity for volleyball fans to enjoy watching the sport first-hand.
Varadero currently provides guests with a collection of 49 hotels and 18 000 rooms in total. The tourism industry is determined to make these figures rise significantly quite soon. New Varadero hotels are being built with this purpose. The new Hotel Mediterranean, currently under construction and a new International Hotel, also in its construction phase will be added to the list of existing hotels while the Gaviota Marina (one of the most excellent marinas in Cuba) will be expanded, increasing its capacity to hold a total of 1,200 yachts.
Underwater options are also opening up for scuba diving lovers. Varadero’s tourism industry is arranging all the details to start offering wonderful submarine immersions in the peninsula’s great undersea platform packed with beautiful coral reefs. These amazing and varied leisure options are not going unnoticed by national holidaymakers as the number of Cuban tourists taking holidays in Varadero this summer is sky-rocketing. After Canada, which occupied the first place in Varadero visitors during July and August, Cuba had the largest number of guests.
Varadero, with enough capacity to hold a total 27 000 rooms, could become one of the greatest holiday destinations in the Caribbean. Cuban tourism industry representatives are working hard to increase economic efficiency and the quality of service in all its installations to ensure the evolution of this superb tourism site.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...