New offers for holidaymakers taking Cuba holidays in Varadero
Varadero Beach Resort, the largest complex in the Cuban tourism industry is expanding its offers. New hotels are being built and leisure centres are being expanded, making nationals the second biggest number of visitors taking Cuba holidays in Varadero.
Varadero Beach Resort is upping its game with brand new cultural and sport offers for holidaymakers. It is the Cuban tourism industry’s goal to make Varadero holidays more and more popular with the creation and expansion of newleisure centres and Varadero hotels, as well as the inauguration of new restaurants and more.
While being one of the most popular sites tourist resorts for foreign travellers taking Cuba holidays, Varadero is also becoming a hot spot for nationals. Located in the Hicacos Peninsula, Varadero is packed with excellent hotels and surrounded by stunning clear-water beaches. Furthermore, this paradisiacal holiday destination is multiplying its appeals to visitors with the expansion and remodelling of its local airport.
Famous Cuban music groups are performing concerts in various Varadero venues and cultural spots for the entertainment of visitors. performing concerts in various Varadero venues and cultural spots for the entertainment of visitors. Cuba’s legendary and most internationally known, Grammy-winning salsa group, Los Van Van, recently performed in Varadero, to open the new Sanaloa(Recording and Musical Edition Company) cultural centre, to great acclaim from their fans. This is just one of the many marvellous new installations on the peninsula. The Josone Park, the Continental Cabaret, a varied array of restaurants as well as many other attractions, make Varadero a fantastic place to spend entertainment-filled filled Cuba holidays.
As for sport offers, the NORCECA (North, Central and Caribbean) Beach Volleyball Tournament recently took place in one of the most prestigious hotel resorts in Varadero; the Melia Las Americas. A total of 16 nations participated in this major sports event which turned out to be a wonderful opportunity for volleyball fans to enjoy watching the sport first-hand.
Varadero currently provides guests with a collection of 49 hotels and 18 000 rooms in total. The tourism industry is determined to make these figures rise significantly quite soon. New Varadero hotels are being built with this purpose. The new Hotel Mediterranean, currently under construction and a new International Hotel, also in its construction phase will be added to the list of existing hotels while the Gaviota Marina (one of the most excellent marinas in Cuba) will be expanded, increasing its capacity to hold a total of 1,200 yachts.
Underwater options are also opening up for scuba diving lovers. Varadero’s tourism industry is arranging all the details to start offering wonderful submarine immersions in the peninsula’s great undersea platform packed with beautiful coral reefs. These amazing and varied leisure options are not going unnoticed by national holidaymakers as the number of Cuban tourists taking holidays in Varadero this summer is sky-rocketing. After Canada, which occupied the first place in Varadero visitors during July and August, Cuba had the largest number of guests.
Varadero, with enough capacity to hold a total 27 000 rooms, could become one of the greatest holiday destinations in the Caribbean. Cuban tourism industry representatives are working hard to increase economic efficiency and the quality of service in all its installations to ensure the evolution of this superb tourism site.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...