Gisele Bundchen takes Costa Rica holidays with her son
Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen has been busy enjoying her Costa Rica holidays with her 20-month-old son. The beautiful model was spotted cooling off in the sea with her son as she returned to the destination of her wedding that took place two years ago.
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been showing off her trim and bronzed figure while splashing about in the sea with her 20-month-old son during Costa Rica holidays.
The former Victoria Secret Angel model returned to the destination of her wedding to American Football Quarterback Tom Brady which took place two years ago. The 31-year-old Brazilian beauty took her son Benjamin for a swimming lesson in the sea on the picturesque Santa Teresa Beach.
Gisele married Tom Brady in February 2009 in a small ceremony in Santa Monica, California but the couple headed to Costa Rica two months later for a larger ceremony at her home with family and friends. Prior to marrying the New England Patriots player Brady, Gisele had a five-year relationship with Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio.
Santa Teresa Beach is becoming an increasingly popular destination for travellers looking for relaxation during Costa Rica holidays. The beach is famous for its surfing conditions and idyllic surroundings comprising crystal-clear warm waters, soft white sands and surrounding lush flora and fauna.
The spot is also popular with newlyweds enjoying their honeymoons in Costa Rica and is a great place for romantic strolls along the shoreline at sunset. Situated on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast, 14 km from Cóbano town, on the south of Nicoya peninsula, Santa Teresa Beach is 8km long, and over recent years the area has become developed with restaurants, surf shops and Costa Rica hotels and beach bungalows.
Costa Rica is a country in Central America bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The nation boasts over 1000 miles of stunning coastline, lush tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves which are thriving with wildlife and vibrant flora and fauna.
The country is one of the world’s most popular destinations for eco-travellers due to its biodiversity and travellers will be able to catch sightings of animals such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds during holidays to Costa Rica.
Travellers taking adventure holidays in Costa Rica will have plenty of activities to choose from including surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving, mountain biking and rafting.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...