Gisele Bundchen takes Costa Rica holidays with her son
Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen has been busy enjoying her Costa Rica holidays with her 20-month-old son. The beautiful model was spotted cooling off in the sea with her son as she returned to the destination of her wedding that took place two years ago.
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been showing off her trim and bronzed figure while splashing about in the sea with her 20-month-old son during Costa Rica holidays.
The former Victoria Secret Angel model returned to the destination of her wedding to American Football Quarterback Tom Brady which took place two years ago. The 31-year-old Brazilian beauty took her son Benjamin for a swimming lesson in the sea on the picturesque Santa Teresa Beach.
Gisele married Tom Brady in February 2009 in a small ceremony in Santa Monica, California but the couple headed to Costa Rica two months later for a larger ceremony at her home with family and friends. Prior to marrying the New England Patriots player Brady, Gisele had a five-year relationship with Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio.
Santa Teresa Beach is becoming an increasingly popular destination for travellers looking for relaxation during Costa Rica holidays. The beach is famous for its surfing conditions and idyllic surroundings comprising crystal-clear warm waters, soft white sands and surrounding lush flora and fauna.
The spot is also popular with newlyweds enjoying their honeymoons in Costa Rica and is a great place for romantic strolls along the shoreline at sunset. Situated on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast, 14 km from Cóbano town, on the south of Nicoya peninsula, Santa Teresa Beach is 8km long, and over recent years the area has become developed with restaurants, surf shops and Costa Rica hotels and beach bungalows.
Costa Rica is a country in Central America bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The nation boasts over 1000 miles of stunning coastline, lush tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves which are thriving with wildlife and vibrant flora and fauna.
The country is one of the world’s most popular destinations for eco-travellers due to its biodiversity and travellers will be able to catch sightings of animals such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds during holidays to Costa Rica.
Travellers taking adventure holidays in Costa Rica will have plenty of activities to choose from including surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving, mountain biking and rafting.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...