Gisele Bundchen takes Costa Rica holidays with her son
Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen has been busy enjoying her Costa Rica holidays with her 20-month-old son. The beautiful model was spotted cooling off in the sea with her son as she returned to the destination of her wedding that took place two years ago.
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been showing off her trim and bronzed figure while splashing about in the sea with her 20-month-old son during Costa Rica holidays.
The former Victoria Secret Angel model returned to the destination of her wedding to American Football Quarterback Tom Brady which took place two years ago. The 31-year-old Brazilian beauty took her son Benjamin for a swimming lesson in the sea on the picturesque Santa Teresa Beach.
Gisele married Tom Brady in February 2009 in a small ceremony in Santa Monica, California but the couple headed to Costa Rica two months later for a larger ceremony at her home with family and friends. Prior to marrying the New England Patriots player Brady, Gisele had a five-year relationship with Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio.
Santa Teresa Beach is becoming an increasingly popular destination for travellers looking for relaxation during Costa Rica holidays. The beach is famous for its surfing conditions and idyllic surroundings comprising crystal-clear warm waters, soft white sands and surrounding lush flora and fauna.
The spot is also popular with newlyweds enjoying their honeymoons in Costa Rica and is a great place for romantic strolls along the shoreline at sunset. Situated on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast, 14 km from Cóbano town, on the south of Nicoya peninsula, Santa Teresa Beach is 8km long, and over recent years the area has become developed with restaurants, surf shops and Costa Rica hotels and beach bungalows.
Costa Rica is a country in Central America bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The nation boasts over 1000 miles of stunning coastline, lush tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves which are thriving with wildlife and vibrant flora and fauna.
The country is one of the world’s most popular destinations for eco-travellers due to its biodiversity and travellers will be able to catch sightings of animals such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds during holidays to Costa Rica.
Travellers taking adventure holidays in Costa Rica will have plenty of activities to choose from including surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving, mountain biking and rafting.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...