Movenpick Hotel and Apartment Bur Dubai offers discounts on Facebook page
Tourists planning Dubai holidays at the luxurious Movenpick Hotel & Apartment Bur Dubai will be able to receive a 20 per cent discount on the total bill at the Fountains and Chutneys restaurants if they hit the "like" button on the hotel's Facebook page
The Moevenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is offering a series of discounts via their Facebook page for travellers planning to take Dubai holidays.
All tourists have to do to receive the special offers is “like” the hotel’s Facebook page and they will automatically get a 20 per cent discount on the total bill of their meal at the Fountain and Chutney restaurants during Dubai holidays. The discount can also be used at the Café, SWEET, and FLOWERS shop.
The Moevenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is situated in the heart of the city, just ten minutes from Dubai International Airport, the famous Wafi Mall, the World Trade Centre and Dubai International Conference Centre.
The five-star hotel stands out from other Dubai hotels with its wide choice of accommodation and is aimed at both business travellers and leisure travellers taking luxury holidays to Dubai. The property has 255 luxury rooms and suites and 57 beautifully-appointed stylish one, two or three-bedroom apartments. The spacious rooms feature LCD TV with cable channels, high-speed Internet, separate seating areas, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, king or queen-size beds, a security safe and modern bathroom. Suites boast a private Jacuzzi, living room, small kitchenette, DVD and CD player, and guests will receive access to the Executive Lounge.
During holidays in Dubai, guests can enjoy the hotel’s stylish facilities including the rooftop swimming pool, a fully-equipped fitness centre, seven modern meeting rooms, and the Oud Metha Ballroom, which has capacity for up to 500 guests and is perfect for special events such as wedding receptions and formal dinners.
The hotel boasts six dining outlets that each feature gourmet cuisine from all over the world. The Fountain Restaurant offers a stylish environment for all day dining including an a la carte dinner menu; Chutney's - Indian Restaurant features an array of Nawabi flavours of Northern India using the traditional "Dum Pukht" cooking style; Fakhreldine Restaurant with Lebanese dishes and authentic entertainment including belly dancing; Somerset’s, an English-style pub that provides the perfect environment for sports entertainment; the Café and SWEET shop that serve a selection of signature teas, coffee and blended cocktails, Jewel cakes and sweets; and the Pool Terrace which boasts a refreshing and relaxing environment with a wide selection of light snacks, salads, ice cream, mocktails and cocktails.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...