Movenpick Hotel and Apartment Bur Dubai offers discounts on Facebook page
Tourists planning Dubai holidays at the luxurious Movenpick Hotel & Apartment Bur Dubai will be able to receive a 20 per cent discount on the total bill at the Fountains and Chutneys restaurants if they hit the "like" button on the hotel's Facebook page
The Moevenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is offering a series of discounts via their Facebook page for travellers planning to take Dubai holidays.
All tourists have to do to receive the special offers is “like” the hotel’s Facebook page and they will automatically get a 20 per cent discount on the total bill of their meal at the Fountain and Chutney restaurants during Dubai holidays. The discount can also be used at the Café, SWEET, and FLOWERS shop.
The Moevenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is situated in the heart of the city, just ten minutes from Dubai International Airport, the famous Wafi Mall, the World Trade Centre and Dubai International Conference Centre.
The five-star hotel stands out from other Dubai hotels with its wide choice of accommodation and is aimed at both business travellers and leisure travellers taking luxury holidays to Dubai. The property has 255 luxury rooms and suites and 57 beautifully-appointed stylish one, two or three-bedroom apartments. The spacious rooms feature LCD TV with cable channels, high-speed Internet, separate seating areas, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, king or queen-size beds, a security safe and modern bathroom. Suites boast a private Jacuzzi, living room, small kitchenette, DVD and CD player, and guests will receive access to the Executive Lounge.
During holidays in Dubai, guests can enjoy the hotel’s stylish facilities including the rooftop swimming pool, a fully-equipped fitness centre, seven modern meeting rooms, and the Oud Metha Ballroom, which has capacity for up to 500 guests and is perfect for special events such as wedding receptions and formal dinners.
The hotel boasts six dining outlets that each feature gourmet cuisine from all over the world. The Fountain Restaurant offers a stylish environment for all day dining including an a la carte dinner menu; Chutney's - Indian Restaurant features an array of Nawabi flavours of Northern India using the traditional "Dum Pukht" cooking style; Fakhreldine Restaurant with Lebanese dishes and authentic entertainment including belly dancing; Somerset’s, an English-style pub that provides the perfect environment for sports entertainment; the Café and SWEET shop that serve a selection of signature teas, coffee and blended cocktails, Jewel cakes and sweets; and the Pool Terrace which boasts a refreshing and relaxing environment with a wide selection of light snacks, salads, ice cream, mocktails and cocktails.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...