Movenpick Hotel and Apartment Bur Dubai offers discounts on Facebook page
Tourists planning Dubai holidays at the luxurious Movenpick Hotel & Apartment Bur Dubai will be able to receive a 20 per cent discount on the total bill at the Fountains and Chutneys restaurants if they hit the "like" button on the hotel's Facebook page
The Moevenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is offering a series of discounts via their Facebook page for travellers planning to take Dubai holidays.
All tourists have to do to receive the special offers is “like” the hotel’s Facebook page and they will automatically get a 20 per cent discount on the total bill of their meal at the Fountain and Chutney restaurants during Dubai holidays. The discount can also be used at the Café, SWEET, and FLOWERS shop.
The Moevenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is situated in the heart of the city, just ten minutes from Dubai International Airport, the famous Wafi Mall, the World Trade Centre and Dubai International Conference Centre.
The five-star hotel stands out from other Dubai hotels with its wide choice of accommodation and is aimed at both business travellers and leisure travellers taking luxury holidays to Dubai. The property has 255 luxury rooms and suites and 57 beautifully-appointed stylish one, two or three-bedroom apartments. The spacious rooms feature LCD TV with cable channels, high-speed Internet, separate seating areas, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, king or queen-size beds, a security safe and modern bathroom. Suites boast a private Jacuzzi, living room, small kitchenette, DVD and CD player, and guests will receive access to the Executive Lounge.
During holidays in Dubai, guests can enjoy the hotel’s stylish facilities including the rooftop swimming pool, a fully-equipped fitness centre, seven modern meeting rooms, and the Oud Metha Ballroom, which has capacity for up to 500 guests and is perfect for special events such as wedding receptions and formal dinners.
The hotel boasts six dining outlets that each feature gourmet cuisine from all over the world. The Fountain Restaurant offers a stylish environment for all day dining including an a la carte dinner menu; Chutney's - Indian Restaurant features an array of Nawabi flavours of Northern India using the traditional "Dum Pukht" cooking style; Fakhreldine Restaurant with Lebanese dishes and authentic entertainment including belly dancing; Somerset’s, an English-style pub that provides the perfect environment for sports entertainment; the Café and SWEET shop that serve a selection of signature teas, coffee and blended cocktails, Jewel cakes and sweets; and the Pool Terrace which boasts a refreshing and relaxing environment with a wide selection of light snacks, salads, ice cream, mocktails and cocktails.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...