Tennis fun during Costa Rica holidays this summer at the Four Seasons
Giving tennis lovers a great excuse for indulging in luxury Costa Rica holidays this summer season, the Four Seasons Costa Rica has recently launched a full Tennis Programme for players of all levels and all ages, including training designed for children.
All tennis lovers planning to take holidays in Costa Rica this summer are in luck as one of the most luxurious Costa Rica hotels, the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is gearing up to present tourists and guests with a full summer tennis programme.
Suitable for players of all ages and skill levels, all tennis enthusiasts will be welcomed to participate in the programme which will teach techniques, give lessons on improving players’ skills and include the little ones with special teaching programmes designed just for them.
Children coming along with parents to enjoy Costa Rica holidays at the Four Seasons will be able to participate in the Kids Tennis Carnival, a programme that includes complimentary tennis instruction for kids, which will be offered every Wednesday afternoon. Games are included to make this a fun, positive experience for kids as they run around and gain more skill and confidence on the court.
Perfect for individuals with a tennis passion, whether it’s those still in the early stages of learning or pro-players looking for a fun holiday destination in which to show off their skills with family and friends, the Four Seasons Costa Rica’s new tennis programme will cater to all.
“Our new tennis clinics and getaways put a nice spin on an already wonderful program for adults and kids and additional ways to enjoy the game while in Costa Rica,” joyfully announced Robin Flanz, director of marketing at the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica.
The new programmes available at the Four Seasons Costa Rica are as follows:
- The Weekend Getaway Tennis Package – with this package guests enjoy four hours of private tennis lessons during their Costa Rica holidays. It also includes unlimited court time and the ball machine based upon availability, plus a copy of Peter Burwash’s best-selling book 'Tennis for Life'. It costs $365 USD per person with a charge of $65 USD per additional person. Room rate is not included and the package is available until the end of August 2011.
- The Week Long Tennis Package – this package gives guests five hours of private tennis lessons, five hours of tennis clinics, unlimited court time and the ball machine based upon availability, plus a copy of Peter Burwash’s best-selling book 'Tennis for Life'. It costs $465 USD per person with a charge of $115 USD per additional person. Room rate is not included and the package available until the end of August 2011.
- The Tennis Team Getaway – this package is available for groups of four or more tennis players and includes intense, informative and fun group exercises to focus on and develop all aspects of the game. Included are two hours of group lessons a day plus two hours of free play. This package costs $50 USD per person, per day and room rate is not included. This package is offered all-year-round except during spring break and festive seasons (17th December, 2011 to 4th January, 2012 and between 17th March - 14th April, 2012).
- The Tennis Drop-In – running every Tuesday from 3:00 to 4:30 pm this is the place where guests can drop in and be matched with players of similar abilities for fun singles or doubles matches.
And for those wondering about the kind of equipment and tennis courts provided at the Four Seasons Costa Rica, they will be happy to learn that the facilities there include four outdoor Har-Tru tennis courts providing the comfort and playing characteristics of clay. Managed by Peter Burwash International, the tennis programme offers private lessons, clinics and player match-ups. In addition to this the Pro Shop also offers complimentary racquets and shoes, as well as racquet restringing and ball machine services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Enjoy a taste of what Thailand has to offer with a combined trip to the vibrant capital, Bangkok, and the unspoilt...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...