Tennis fun during Costa Rica holidays this summer at the Four Seasons
Giving tennis lovers a great excuse for indulging in luxury Costa Rica holidays this summer season, the Four Seasons Costa Rica has recently launched a full Tennis Programme for players of all levels and all ages, including training designed for children.
All tennis lovers planning to take holidays in Costa Rica this summer are in luck as one of the most luxurious Costa Rica hotels, the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is gearing up to present tourists and guests with a full summer tennis programme.
Suitable for players of all ages and skill levels, all tennis enthusiasts will be welcomed to participate in the programme which will teach techniques, give lessons on improving players’ skills and include the little ones with special teaching programmes designed just for them.
Children coming along with parents to enjoy Costa Rica holidays at the Four Seasons will be able to participate in the Kids Tennis Carnival, a programme that includes complimentary tennis instruction for kids, which will be offered every Wednesday afternoon. Games are included to make this a fun, positive experience for kids as they run around and gain more skill and confidence on the court.
Perfect for individuals with a tennis passion, whether it’s those still in the early stages of learning or pro-players looking for a fun holiday destination in which to show off their skills with family and friends, the Four Seasons Costa Rica’s new tennis programme will cater to all.
“Our new tennis clinics and getaways put a nice spin on an already wonderful program for adults and kids and additional ways to enjoy the game while in Costa Rica,” joyfully announced Robin Flanz, director of marketing at the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica.
The new programmes available at the Four Seasons Costa Rica are as follows:
- The Weekend Getaway Tennis Package – with this package guests enjoy four hours of private tennis lessons during their Costa Rica holidays. It also includes unlimited court time and the ball machine based upon availability, plus a copy of Peter Burwash’s best-selling book 'Tennis for Life'. It costs $365 USD per person with a charge of $65 USD per additional person. Room rate is not included and the package is available until the end of August 2011.
- The Week Long Tennis Package – this package gives guests five hours of private tennis lessons, five hours of tennis clinics, unlimited court time and the ball machine based upon availability, plus a copy of Peter Burwash’s best-selling book 'Tennis for Life'. It costs $465 USD per person with a charge of $115 USD per additional person. Room rate is not included and the package available until the end of August 2011.
- The Tennis Team Getaway – this package is available for groups of four or more tennis players and includes intense, informative and fun group exercises to focus on and develop all aspects of the game. Included are two hours of group lessons a day plus two hours of free play. This package costs $50 USD per person, per day and room rate is not included. This package is offered all-year-round except during spring break and festive seasons (17th December, 2011 to 4th January, 2012 and between 17th March - 14th April, 2012).
- The Tennis Drop-In – running every Tuesday from 3:00 to 4:30 pm this is the place where guests can drop in and be matched with players of similar abilities for fun singles or doubles matches.
And for those wondering about the kind of equipment and tennis courts provided at the Four Seasons Costa Rica, they will be happy to learn that the facilities there include four outdoor Har-Tru tennis courts providing the comfort and playing characteristics of clay. Managed by Peter Burwash International, the tennis programme offers private lessons, clinics and player match-ups. In addition to this the Pro Shop also offers complimentary racquets and shoes, as well as racquet restringing and ball machine services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...