AXSES promotes Barbados Holidays by launching new Facebook Sweepstakes
AXSES, one of the top companies in Social Media Marketing for Travel, has developed a new way to draw the attention of travellers. A Facebook Sweepstake has been recently launched with the amazing prize of free Barbados holidays for 5 nights.
AXSES, a leader in Social Media Marketing for Travel, has released a new and clever way of engaging potential customers in tourism offers by launching a Facebook Sweepstake with the prize giveaway of free holidays in Barbados. The sweepstake will be open to all Barbados Facebook Fans and all those participating will have a chance in winning the coveted prize.
This innovative raffle for a five-day Caribbean holiday is an excellent marketing campaign to promote activities and hotels in Barbados. In order to maintain this successful marketing strategy, AXSES will run several more sweepstakes in the near future using the Facebook portal. This is just one of the many offers the company uses to attract other travel corporations to try the many Facebook Travel Marketing and Social Media management services they provide.
The first lucky winner of the initial sweepstake contest was Julia Baird from the United Kingdom. As the winner she was able to bring along a guest and enjoy the many luxurious facilities of the Yellow Bird Hotel for six days and five nights.
Kathy-Lynn Ward, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of AXSES states that Facebook has given them the opportunity to expand their advertising. “We are running several Facebook ads targeted to different groups. We have learned a lot about advertising on Facebook with this and other initiatives, which translates into a real advantage for out hotel and tourism suppliers and their travel guests.”
Facebook has allowed AXSES to expand their knowledge of their audience’s interests. This way, the company can continue to produce holiday packages and initiate inventive sweepstakes competitions with tempting rewards such as Barbados holidays, further engaging fans in the Facebook community.
By using AXSES Social Media Marketing systems, fans will find it easier and more comfortable to make their travel arrangements online. They will also be able to get instant quotes and make bookings straight from their very own Facebook reservations page, as well as receive special offers on the Hotel Fan page. All bookings and reservations will be made directly to the hotels or travel brands without any commission charged to customers.
This new development is a new and exciting proposal for the holiday-making community. The savings made by not charging commissions in the AXSES website, may be used to promote new luck contests with fantastic giveaways such as free holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua or any other Caribbean holiday destination.
With a growing fan-base, AXSES have an easier task in targeting holidaymakers that are sincerely interested in the company’s products. By launching more sweepstake promotions Kathy-Lynn Ward hopes to direct more interested travellers to the main AXSES marketing and bookings website for Barbados holidays, as well as keep them on the lookout for the next thrilling sweepstake in which participating fans are able to win a Caribbean holiday.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Free room upgrade to next available room
- Savings of upto 45% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- Enjoy a Hot Summer now on with savings of upto 40% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...