New La Quinta Inns and Suites hotel opens in dowtown Cancun
A brand new hotel is ready for guests looking to enjoy Cancun holidays in the main downtown urban area whilst having easy access the long and narrow Cancun beach strip, with the opening of the new La Quinta Inn & Suites, located in the business district.
La Quinta Inn and Suites hotel and resort chain has recently reavealed that the opening of its first Cancun hotel has already taken place, as the new resorts has opened its doors and is now ready to receive guests.
Announcing its first debut in the Cancun holidays market, Moises Harari Romano, Project Developer said:“We are happy to announce the opening of our new hotel as we join the La Quinta system, we are proud to bring the La Quinta brand to Cancun, one of the most exciting and desirable markets in Mexico. We look forward to consistently providing an excellent level of service and experience to travelers from around the world.”
With a wonderful, strategic location in the heart of downtown Cancun, the new 132-room property is located in the business district, within close proximity to major commerce centres and shopping centres and close to Cancun Hospital. And just because this hotel is not located right on the beach strip like most other downtown Cancun hotels, it doesn't mean guests can't enjoy the beachfront, as it's only a short distance away. The new La Quinta Inn and Suites is also a short drive from the Cancun International Airport and the beautiful Mexican Caribbean beaches.
The brand new resort that joins the long list of Cancun hotels in the downtown area, and also offers the hotel brand's signature complimentary Right Side Breakfast®, free wireless Internet access in all rooms and public areas, a 24-hour business center, fully equipped fitness centre, pool, lobby lounge and bar, sundry shop and meeting space for up to 150 people. For the most indulging holidays in Cancun while staying in a centric location, the new La Quinta Inn and Suites is a modern and edgy addition to the city.
In addition to its outstanding location and other great offerings, The La Quinta Inn and Suites Cancun participates in the La Quinta Returns® guest loyalty programme which allows guests to earn free nights faster. Returns members can earn points for every dollar spent at La Quinta and redeem them for free nights and airline miles/credits toward free travel. It's easy to enroll and guests can do so from the front desk of any La Quinta hotel or by phoning the hotel group's main headquarters.
“We are delighted to welcome the La Quinta Inn and Suites Cancun to the La Quinta family,” excitedly commented Rajiv Trivedi, Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer for La Quinta. “As La Quinta grows and expands internationally, we continue to stay focused on providing travelers with consistent quality, reliable service, comfortable and spacious rooms and secure facilities. We are proud to continue our growth in Mexico and look forward to announcing additional new property openings in the coming weeks.”
The new property opening in the lucrative market of Cancun holidays, is yet another example of La Quinta’s ambitious international expansion project. The brand has signed multiple international agreements in the recent months, continuing its growth and growing presence in Mexico and Central America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...