New La Quinta Inns and Suites hotel opens in dowtown Cancun
A brand new hotel is ready for guests looking to enjoy Cancun holidays in the main downtown urban area whilst having easy access the long and narrow Cancun beach strip, with the opening of the new La Quinta Inn & Suites, located in the business district.
La Quinta Inn and Suites hotel and resort chain has recently reavealed that the opening of its first Cancun hotel has already taken place, as the new resorts has opened its doors and is now ready to receive guests.
Announcing its first debut in the Cancun holidays market, Moises Harari Romano, Project Developer said:“We are happy to announce the opening of our new hotel as we join the La Quinta system, we are proud to bring the La Quinta brand to Cancun, one of the most exciting and desirable markets in Mexico. We look forward to consistently providing an excellent level of service and experience to travelers from around the world.”
With a wonderful, strategic location in the heart of downtown Cancun, the new 132-room property is located in the business district, within close proximity to major commerce centres and shopping centres and close to Cancun Hospital. And just because this hotel is not located right on the beach strip like most other downtown Cancun hotels, it doesn't mean guests can't enjoy the beachfront, as it's only a short distance away. The new La Quinta Inn and Suites is also a short drive from the Cancun International Airport and the beautiful Mexican Caribbean beaches.
The brand new resort that joins the long list of Cancun hotels in the downtown area, and also offers the hotel brand's signature complimentary Right Side Breakfast®, free wireless Internet access in all rooms and public areas, a 24-hour business center, fully equipped fitness centre, pool, lobby lounge and bar, sundry shop and meeting space for up to 150 people. For the most indulging holidays in Cancun while staying in a centric location, the new La Quinta Inn and Suites is a modern and edgy addition to the city.
In addition to its outstanding location and other great offerings, The La Quinta Inn and Suites Cancun participates in the La Quinta Returns® guest loyalty programme which allows guests to earn free nights faster. Returns members can earn points for every dollar spent at La Quinta and redeem them for free nights and airline miles/credits toward free travel. It's easy to enroll and guests can do so from the front desk of any La Quinta hotel or by phoning the hotel group's main headquarters.
“We are delighted to welcome the La Quinta Inn and Suites Cancun to the La Quinta family,” excitedly commented Rajiv Trivedi, Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer for La Quinta. “As La Quinta grows and expands internationally, we continue to stay focused on providing travelers with consistent quality, reliable service, comfortable and spacious rooms and secure facilities. We are proud to continue our growth in Mexico and look forward to announcing additional new property openings in the coming weeks.”
The new property opening in the lucrative market of Cancun holidays, is yet another example of La Quinta’s ambitious international expansion project. The brand has signed multiple international agreements in the recent months, continuing its growth and growing presence in Mexico and Central America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...