Iberostar strengthens position with two new hotels in Cuba
Announcing its expansion plans in the Cuba holidays market, the prestigious Iberostar chain has unveiled two new properties to be added to their portfolio this year. The Spanish chain has acquired 2 popular hotels in Cuba with its first property in Havana
Now increasing their portfolio to a total of 8 hotels in Cuba, the Spanish brand of Iberostar Hotels and Resorts has announced its latest two properties, both of which will be gracing the sun-kissed shores of Cuba. These latest additions to the Cuba holidays market will put the Iberostar team in one of the leading positions in the Caribbean island.
The Spanish chain, which already has another six hotels on the Caribbean island, has extended its scope to take in the urban tourism sector, as well as extending its sun and sand offer, allowing for twin-centre Cuba holidays for loyal customers who prefer to stay at Iberostar hotels.
Situated on Cuba’s northern coast and just five minutes from the Cayo Las Brujas Airport, the Iberostar Ensenachos stands on an unspoilt bay surrounded by two stunning beaches that are ideal for scuba diving as well as a host of other water sports and gentle sunbathing. Catering to every kind of travelling planning holidays to Cuba, this magnificent hotel boasts a total 506 rooms with balconies divided into three sections: one for families, another for adults-only complete with a SPA, and a third section of luxury villas with Jacuzzis and a restaurant for the exclusive use of guests staying in this area.
In addition to the fully-equipped SPA and Wellness Centre, the hotel also features a water sports centre, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, six bars and 3 meeting rooms. En suite facilities include room service and a minibar that is restocked daily. The Iberostar Ensenachos also offers a host of dining options including a buffet restaurant with show cooking, as well as two snack bars and three à la carte restaurants serving Asian, Italian and fish and seafood specialities. As for our younger guests, non-stop fun is guaranteed with the Miniclub, aqua park and an extensive entertainment programme.
Targeting urban tourism and those travellers that come to enjoy holidays in Cuba's capital city, the newly re-branded Iberostar Parque Central (formerly known as NH Parque Central) stands in the heart of Old Havana, facing the historic Central Park and just a stone’s throw from the monumental National Capitol Building. Facilities at this hotel, which boasts 365 rooms, 27 suites, 34 junior suites and a Presidential Suite, include two rooftop pools, a fitness room, massage room and two lobby bars where live music is performed each evening. It also includes 10 meeting rooms, a WiFi Internet connection, 24 hour room service and a tourist information office and car rental service. The main restaurant, the Steak House and the Italian restaurant and two snack bars complete the facilities available at the Iberostar Parque Central.
Both new Iberostar hotels in Cuba offer an event and convention planning service plus a business centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...