Orizonia signs agreement to promote Dominican Republic holidays in Spain
The Spanish tour operator, Orizonia, has signed an agreement with the Dominican Republic Tourist Office in Spain to promote Dominican Republic holidays in Europe. The company has links with airlines that will operate weekly flights to Punta Cana.
Recent agreements will increase promotion for Dominican Republic holidays across the European market after the Dominican Republic Tourist Office in Spain signed an agreement with one of the leading companies in the Spanish travel market, Orizonia.
The agreement will enable Orizonia to collaborate with the Tourism Ministry to promote holidays to the Dominican Republic to European tourists and travel agents, in particular for the purposes of highlighting the popular resorts of Punta Cana and Bayahibe,.
Orizonia is associated with Iberojet, Solplan, Viajes Iberia and Via Tours and during the summer months the company will offer 12 flights a week to Punta Cana. Based in Palma de Mallorca, the Spanish travel operator currently brings 100,000 tourists to their holidays in the Dominican Republic each year.
A campaign will be developed through the new agreement which will focus on bringing together tourism officials from the Dominican Republic, travel agents, and clients. Promotional activities include written press and radio projects and the sending of news bulletins to over 650,000 users within Viajes Iberia's database.
Founded in 2006, the Orizonia Group is a tour operator that operates under Grupo Iberostar, a company with three divisions: Iberostar Hotels and Resorts, Grupo Receptor, and Grupo Emisor.
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean nation that occupies the eastern two thirds of the island of Hispaniola (the remaining third belongs to Haiti). Travellers taking Dominican Republic holidays can relax amid tropical surroundings consisting of white sand beaches fringed with turquoise ocean waters; enjoy luxurious accommodation and facilities from a selection of Dominican Republic hotels and beachfront resorts; play golf on world-class courses; hike across the rolling green hills or up the island’s mountains; visit historic and cultural attractions; and take part in a wide range of watersports, from surfing and windsurfing, to fishing and scuba diving.
The Caribbean island nation is one of the most popular destinations in the region and attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world each year. Popular spots include Punta Cana on the eastern tip of the island and Bayahibe on the south east coast.
Both of the beachfront resorts offer an idyllic setting for relaxing Caribbean holidays with plenty of beautiful beaches, gourmet restaurants, and nightly entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...