Great Bermuda holiday offers with "Bring a Friend" promotion
The Bermuda Department of Tourism has recently lauched a new promotion to attract more holidaymakers to the island during the summer season. Offering travellers with cost-saving options and credits, everyone will find ways to save durig Bermuda holidays.
In a bid to boost tourism to the island this summer, the popular Caribbean holiday destination of Bermuda has launched an exciting new promotion with some pretty amazing cost saving options for those seeking good-value Bermuda holidays this season.
The Bermuda Department of Tourism is officially inviting holidaymakers to extend their summer holidays in Bermuda’s pink sands from now and all through October this year. With the launch of the Endless Summer Promotion, travellers booking their holidays to Bermuda will have various ways to save when booking between now and 25th October 2011 with travel dates starting from 23rd August through 31st October.
Holidaymakers will be able to save with the following options:
- Travellers booking a minimum four-night stay with an airfare-inclusive holiday package for two through a tour operator will be able to “Fly a Friend Free” on participating airlines. Ticket value for the second person must amount to $400 US dollars or less in order for the credit to be applicable.
- Those flying on non-participating airlines will still be able to receive a “Friend Air Credit” to be validated against the cost of their flight. For example, passengers flying to Bermuda holidays via American Airlines, US Airways, AirTran Airways and Continental Airlines from all other cities of origin in the U.S. and Canada will receive a total of $400 air credit when staying a minimum of four nights with an air-inclusive trip for two booked through a tour operator.
- Holidaymakers that instead choose to book a four-night stay (or more) directly at one of the 12 participation Bermuda hotels, rather than through a tour operator will also receive $400 resort credit to spend on their stay in place of the air incentive. Participating Bermuda hotels include: Elbow Beach, Grotto Bay Beach Resort, Rosewood Tucker’s Point, Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa, The Reefs Hotel and Club, Rosedon Hotel, Newstead Belmont Hills, Pompano Beach Club, Fairmont Southampton and Fairmont Hamilton Princess.
The beautiful island of Bermuda is a British overseas territory in the northernmost area of the Caribbean, in the North Atlantic Ocean. Whilst geographically, due to its northern location, it’s not officially considered part of the Caribbean, the island is a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) since 2003. It’s warm tropical climate is similar to most other Caribbean island and shares the same sunny climate and pristine beaches with most other popular Caribbean holiday destinations.
Bermuda stretches along 21 miles of virtually untouched land, surrounded by a 200-square-mile coral reef plateau, offering enthusiastic divers with a myriad of diving locations to enjoy during scuba diving holidays in the Caribbean. Hotel accommodation in Bermuda ranges from top luxury all inclusive beach resorts to more intimate guest cottages and family-run inns, all showering guests with the warm hospitality and service Bermuda holidays are well known for.
With a full range of as many as 150 different restaurants to choose from, all fitting different traveller’s budgets, from simple and casual to elegant gourmet dining, Bermuda has culinary treats for everyone’s tastes and pockets. Together with a full range of varied activities that include championship golf courses, horseback riding and more wreck dives than anywhere else in the world, Bermuda also offers exceptional conditions for deep-sea fishing adventures and sandy pink beaches to rest by the end of an exciting, activity-filled day.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Bermuda Browse all
Relax and unwind with a casually elegant atmosphere at The Reefs Hotel
- Comfortable accommodations with a fabulous ocean views combined with free wireless internet
- Enjoy a delicious meals and a romantic atmosphere as you dine on the beach
- Leave your troubles behind and pamper yourself at La Serena Spa