New deluxe Maldives hotel prepares for Autumn Opening
After much anticipated expectation from the travel industry, the new Ayada Maldives has finally set an opening date for 1st October 2011. The autumn launch will open the brand new resort's doors to travellers embarking on luxury Maldives holidays.
And so the countdown begins for one of the hottest, most anticipated hotel openings to grace the luxury market of Maldives holidays. The official launch of the new Ayada Maldives is just a few months away as it gears up to start receiving guests from 1st October 2011.
Beautifully set in the Gaafu Dhaalu Atull, on the picture-perfect coastline of Maguhdhuyaa Island, the soon-to-open Ayada Maldives boasts a set of indulging amenities, among which a total of seven tempting restaurants, bars and cafes serving worldwide cuisine is set to delight guests, along with its extensive 3500 sq. metre spa and health club AySpa by ESPA, due to take pampering to a whole new level.
And there is more, the astounding new beach resort will also be catering to families with little ones planning ultra-indulging Maldives holidays. The Ayada will be providing them with a fully supervised children's club where they can play and be entertained to their heart's content.
Adults will be likewise entertained and full of options, from a vast range of water sports to a fully equipped scuba diving centre and a unique and very exclusive Wine and Cheese Island, presenting a magnificent collection of wines. And the outstanding services hardly stop here as guests will also be able to select from a full menu of innovative gourmet cuisine at the resort's informal yet elegant restaurant, choose from sipping their favourite tea and coffee brand as any of the resort's several cafes or pool bar, including the signature Turkish Cafe, serving authentic Turkish coffee, tea and perfectly complemented by shishas.
But beyond exotic culinary experiences that draw on an eclectic range of influences, from Mediterranean specialities to exciting Asian twists and flavours, the resort also offers the most luxurious of accommodation in the form 50 panoramic water villas and 62 seafront villas. All of these elegant villas starting from no less than 103 sq. metres of space have been tastefully designed and exquisitely furnished to provide the ultimate comfort and utmost privacy. They all feature private pools, terraces and, of course, the most striking views of the Indian Ocean.
In addition to this, all guests lucky enough to be enjoying holidays in Maldives at this exclusive resort will also receive undivided attention from the services of a 24-hour butler with ample knowledge of this beautiful holiday destination and all of the resort's top premium facilities.
Having been awarded with “Europe’s Tourism Development Company 2010” and “Asia’s Leading Inward Tourism Development Company 2010” at the World Travel Awards, this new hotel looks promising for Maldives' luxury holidays industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....