New deluxe Maldives hotel prepares for Autumn Opening
After much anticipated expectation from the travel industry, the new Ayada Maldives has finally set an opening date for 1st October 2011. The autumn launch will open the brand new resort's doors to travellers embarking on luxury Maldives holidays.
And so the countdown begins for one of the hottest, most anticipated hotel openings to grace the luxury market of Maldives holidays. The official launch of the new Ayada Maldives is just a few months away as it gears up to start receiving guests from 1st October 2011.
Beautifully set in the Gaafu Dhaalu Atull, on the picture-perfect coastline of Maguhdhuyaa Island, the soon-to-open Ayada Maldives boasts a set of indulging amenities, among which a total of seven tempting restaurants, bars and cafes serving worldwide cuisine is set to delight guests, along with its extensive 3500 sq. metre spa and health club AySpa by ESPA, due to take pampering to a whole new level.
And there is more, the astounding new beach resort will also be catering to families with little ones planning ultra-indulging Maldives holidays. The Ayada will be providing them with a fully supervised children's club where they can play and be entertained to their heart's content.
Adults will be likewise entertained and full of options, from a vast range of water sports to a fully equipped scuba diving centre and a unique and very exclusive Wine and Cheese Island, presenting a magnificent collection of wines. And the outstanding services hardly stop here as guests will also be able to select from a full menu of innovative gourmet cuisine at the resort's informal yet elegant restaurant, choose from sipping their favourite tea and coffee brand as any of the resort's several cafes or pool bar, including the signature Turkish Cafe, serving authentic Turkish coffee, tea and perfectly complemented by shishas.
But beyond exotic culinary experiences that draw on an eclectic range of influences, from Mediterranean specialities to exciting Asian twists and flavours, the resort also offers the most luxurious of accommodation in the form 50 panoramic water villas and 62 seafront villas. All of these elegant villas starting from no less than 103 sq. metres of space have been tastefully designed and exquisitely furnished to provide the ultimate comfort and utmost privacy. They all feature private pools, terraces and, of course, the most striking views of the Indian Ocean.
In addition to this, all guests lucky enough to be enjoying holidays in Maldives at this exclusive resort will also receive undivided attention from the services of a 24-hour butler with ample knowledge of this beautiful holiday destination and all of the resort's top premium facilities.
Having been awarded with “Europe’s Tourism Development Company 2010” and “Asia’s Leading Inward Tourism Development Company 2010” at the World Travel Awards, this new hotel looks promising for Maldives' luxury holidays industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...