Sandals Resorts offers "Companion Flies Free" promotion for Caribbean holidaymakers
Travellers planning Caribbean holidays this year will have the chance to save a substantial amount of money as Sandals Resorts announces its "Companion Flies Free" promotion which covers the base fare of an air ticket for guests' holiday companions.
Sandals Resorts has launched a new fantastic limited-time offer for tourists planning Caribbean holidays this year. The “Companion Flies Free" promotion enables guests to bring a friend with them on their holiday to any of Sandals’ participating Caribbean hotels and resorts, and the guest’s companion’s basic air fare will be paid for by the hotel group.
Kevin Froemming, President of Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, explained: "There are rising costs associated with nearly every aspect of flying today. Our guests save hard-earned money for their vacation, and we don't believe they should have to give that up because of fluctuating gas prices. Through Sandals Resorts' exclusive offer, there is no need to put vacation plans on hold."
To qualify for the special deal, guests must book all-inclusive Caribbean holidays for a minimum of six nights at Sandals Beaches and Resorts between 30th June and 31st July, 2011. The companion’s base fare will be covered, excluding all government taxes and fees, and flights will be booked via Continental US in economy class. The holidays must be taken between 1st September, 2011 and 28th December, 2011 at Sandals Resorts, and 1st September, 2011 and 21st December, 2011 at Beaches Resorts.
Travellers will be able to choose between Jamaica, St Lucia, The Bahamas or Antigua holidays across 12 participating Sandals resorts, or Turks and Caicos and Jamaica holidays at all four of the islands’ Beaches resorts.
The offer can be used in conjunction with the current sale which is underway at several Sandals Resorts, allowing guests to receive up to 65 per cent off room rates, with all inclusive prices starting from $162.50 per person, per night.
During holidays to Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia, the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, tourists will be able to enjoy gourmet dining with an unlimited amount of branded alcoholic beverages; evening entertainment; luxurious accommodation; and a range of watersports including snorkelling and scuba diving.
The Sandals Resorts Group operates a selection of all inclusive properties across the Caribbean including Sandals Resorts for couples; Beaches Resorts, which are perfect for families; Grand Pineapple Resorts, offering value-packed holidays in the Caribbean; and boutique accommodation and facilities at The Royal Plantation resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...