Sandals Resorts offers "Companion Flies Free" promotion for Caribbean holidaymakers
Travellers planning Caribbean holidays this year will have the chance to save a substantial amount of money as Sandals Resorts announces its "Companion Flies Free" promotion which covers the base fare of an air ticket for guests' holiday companions.
Sandals Resorts has launched a new fantastic limited-time offer for tourists planning Caribbean holidays this year. The “Companion Flies Free" promotion enables guests to bring a friend with them on their holiday to any of Sandals’ participating Caribbean hotels and resorts, and the guest’s companion’s basic air fare will be paid for by the hotel group.
Kevin Froemming, President of Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, explained: "There are rising costs associated with nearly every aspect of flying today. Our guests save hard-earned money for their vacation, and we don't believe they should have to give that up because of fluctuating gas prices. Through Sandals Resorts' exclusive offer, there is no need to put vacation plans on hold."
To qualify for the special deal, guests must book all-inclusive Caribbean holidays for a minimum of six nights at Sandals Beaches and Resorts between 30th June and 31st July, 2011. The companion’s base fare will be covered, excluding all government taxes and fees, and flights will be booked via Continental US in economy class. The holidays must be taken between 1st September, 2011 and 28th December, 2011 at Sandals Resorts, and 1st September, 2011 and 21st December, 2011 at Beaches Resorts.
Travellers will be able to choose between Jamaica, St Lucia, The Bahamas or Antigua holidays across 12 participating Sandals resorts, or Turks and Caicos and Jamaica holidays at all four of the islands’ Beaches resorts.
The offer can be used in conjunction with the current sale which is underway at several Sandals Resorts, allowing guests to receive up to 65 per cent off room rates, with all inclusive prices starting from $162.50 per person, per night.
During holidays to Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia, the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, tourists will be able to enjoy gourmet dining with an unlimited amount of branded alcoholic beverages; evening entertainment; luxurious accommodation; and a range of watersports including snorkelling and scuba diving.
The Sandals Resorts Group operates a selection of all inclusive properties across the Caribbean including Sandals Resorts for couples; Beaches Resorts, which are perfect for families; Grand Pineapple Resorts, offering value-packed holidays in the Caribbean; and boutique accommodation and facilities at The Royal Plantation resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...