Sandals Resorts offers "Companion Flies Free" promotion for Caribbean holidaymakers
Travellers planning Caribbean holidays this year will have the chance to save a substantial amount of money as Sandals Resorts announces its "Companion Flies Free" promotion which covers the base fare of an air ticket for guests' holiday companions.
Sandals Resorts has launched a new fantastic limited-time offer for tourists planning Caribbean holidays this year. The “Companion Flies Free" promotion enables guests to bring a friend with them on their holiday to any of Sandals’ participating Caribbean hotels and resorts, and the guest’s companion’s basic air fare will be paid for by the hotel group.
Kevin Froemming, President of Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, explained: "There are rising costs associated with nearly every aspect of flying today. Our guests save hard-earned money for their vacation, and we don't believe they should have to give that up because of fluctuating gas prices. Through Sandals Resorts' exclusive offer, there is no need to put vacation plans on hold."
To qualify for the special deal, guests must book all-inclusive Caribbean holidays for a minimum of six nights at Sandals Beaches and Resorts between 30th June and 31st July, 2011. The companion’s base fare will be covered, excluding all government taxes and fees, and flights will be booked via Continental US in economy class. The holidays must be taken between 1st September, 2011 and 28th December, 2011 at Sandals Resorts, and 1st September, 2011 and 21st December, 2011 at Beaches Resorts.
Travellers will be able to choose between Jamaica, St Lucia, The Bahamas or Antigua holidays across 12 participating Sandals resorts, or Turks and Caicos and Jamaica holidays at all four of the islands’ Beaches resorts.
The offer can be used in conjunction with the current sale which is underway at several Sandals Resorts, allowing guests to receive up to 65 per cent off room rates, with all inclusive prices starting from $162.50 per person, per night.
During holidays to Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia, the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, tourists will be able to enjoy gourmet dining with an unlimited amount of branded alcoholic beverages; evening entertainment; luxurious accommodation; and a range of watersports including snorkelling and scuba diving.
The Sandals Resorts Group operates a selection of all inclusive properties across the Caribbean including Sandals Resorts for couples; Beaches Resorts, which are perfect for families; Grand Pineapple Resorts, offering value-packed holidays in the Caribbean; and boutique accommodation and facilities at The Royal Plantation resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...