Airlines launch special offers for Dubai holidays this summer
Just in time for this year's "Dubai Summer Surprises" event, most major airlines in the Middle East have been gearing up to meet increased traveller volume and have launched a range of offers and special packages to draw more visitors to Dubai holidays.
Some of Dubai’s major airlines are currently gearing up to receive an increasing numbers of passengers this summer season. In order to meet the expected rise in demand, airlines are launching special fares and packages to entice an even larger number of travellers to go on holidays to Dubai.
Dubai airlines’ new range of offers and packages are being aggressively promoted all across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) which are responsible for the emirate’s largest tourism market. Currently, the GCC accounts for Dubai’s main tourism base, sending thousands of travellers to Dubai holidays all-year-long.
But it is during the summer season that the largest amount of travellers from the Gulf countries gets busy planning Dubai holidays. According to industry experts, Dubai is to see an even larger and unprecedented number of GCC visitors this summer, due especially to the current edgy political situation in the Middle East and Dubai’s prestigious reputation as one of the best holiday destinations in the region. It is ultimately down to Dubai’s prime positioning as a favourite holiday hotspot that puts it in first place for Middle Eastern holidaymakers who come on Dubai holidays to enjoy its numerous attractions and festive events like the Dubai Summer Surprises which kicks off this summer season.
“Emirates continues to provide special offers during the summer months to promote Dubai as an ideal holiday destination and promoting travel into Dubai. ” – says Ahmed Khoury, Senior VP at Emirates Airlines, who believes that the demand for travel to Dubai this summer 2011 will be on its highest peak as holidaymakers will want to make the most of the fabulous shopping opportunities Dubai offers in addition to the landmarks the city boasts and which visitors will want to tours.
Other senior airline officials also support that view. CEO of Fly Dubai, Ghaith Al Ghaith announced the budget carrier has been currently experiencing a rising demand for flights to Dubai from the GCC and the Middle East. He also revealed that Fly Dubai had seen an increase of 200 per cent in passenger numbers since the air carrier was launched in 2009.
In order to meet that increase in demand and to ensure Dubai gets as many visitors as possible this summer, some airlines have been introducing some amazing promotional offers including group value offers where travellers are given discounted fares and five-star hotel packages to stay in some of the most luxurious Dubai hotels, in addition to access to some of Dubai’s most important events and recreational activities this season.
One leading Dubai airline and Dubai’s national carrier, Emirates is currently collaborating with various institutions and tourism entities to market Dubai as a summer destination for tourists all through the year. In 2011, as part of the ‘young flyers’ programme, Emirates has introduced a global campaign featuring a summer in Dubai - aimed at attracting more families to DSS. This special summer offer was launched at the start of summer festival and is valid until September 30.
Emirates is also offering combined hotel and air travel packages and some of the packages are in partnership with The Dubai Mall that offers children below the age of twelve years free access to recreational activities. The programme also offers children free entry to a number of attractions including the Dubai Dolphinarium, Ski Dubai, and Wild Wadi.
Air Arabia, is yet another airline to join the special offers group, as it has also introduced exclusive promotions for the summer. The ‘Win the value of your ticket’ promotion will give travellers the opportunity to recover the value of their tickets.
“Air Arabia is offering 50 passengers the chance to win back the price of their tickets when advance bookings are made,” said PR director at Air Arabia, Hussam Raydan, who also revealed that the move was to highlight the carrier’s commitment to offer customers something beneficial on a daily basis.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...