Jumeirah Dhevanafushi hotel opens in The Maldives
After having recently opened on 1st My 2011, the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi has announced a great new opening offer for loyal guests, members of the Sirius loyalty programme, while the Jumeirah Group have announced another new Jumeirah hotel to open soon
A new and promising property has come to grace the already extensive portfolio of luxury Maldives hotels. And it does so in the most luxurious fashion, as upon opening last 1st May 2011, the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi instantly became Maldives’ first all-suite hotel.
The most luxurious of Maldives hotels yet, the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is a deluxe resort offering a new level of luxury holidays in the Indian Ocean with a total of 39 exclusive suites and villas to accommodate the most discerning of travellers seeking nothing but the most superior standards of service and facilities. Suites and villas include the fabulous collection of Ocean Pearls, a beautiful water village, nicely hidden away, separated from the main island resort in a peaceful, secluded location. Amongst its top deluxe facilities the resort also includes 2 fine dining restaurants and a bar, a Talise spa, a myriad of water sports and a PADI certified diving centre.
And there’s more, for those whose mouths are already watering over the thought of spending some amazing luxury Maldives holidays here, the resort is offering an amazing introduction offer to members of their Sirius loyalty programme. As a valued Sirius member, guests will be able to experience this unique island hotel resort with a selection of unique privileges including discounts and some good perks.
To celebrate the opening of the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, the Jumeirah Group are rewarding their loyal Sirius members with 10% off the Opening Rate as well as special VIP benefits. For guests who wish to be counted among the first to leave their footprints in the pristine sands of this breathtaking deluxe retreat, there are some delightful surprises awaiting them.
The special introductory offer for two at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi includes:
- Double Sirius Points
- Complimentary return transfers for two with Maldivian airlines from Kaadedhdoo Domestic Airport and Jumeirah Dhevanafushi
- Two complimentary return speedboat transfers
- An invigorating three-hour couples massage at Talise Spa
- Sunset cocktails and canapés for two
- A candle light dinner for two and a bottle of bubbly
- Indian Ocean sunset cruise with bubbly and canapés
- A 300 USD complimentary water sport voucher
- Bespoke departure gifts
But not satisfied with this latest addition to their portfolio of lavish hotels offering luxury Maldives holidays, the Jumeirah Hotel Group has another trick up their sleeve, as they recently announced the opening of yet another Maldives resort: the Jumeirah Vittaveli. Built with a more casual layout, the new Vittaveli will be informal yet elegant, with the perfect touch to fulfill every guest’s’ needs. In short, the new Jumeirah Vittaveli will be a magical island escape to indulges the senses and delight guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...