Jumeirah Dhevanafushi hotel opens in The Maldives
After having recently opened on 1st My 2011, the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi has announced a great new opening offer for loyal guests, members of the Sirius loyalty programme, while the Jumeirah Group have announced another new Jumeirah hotel to open soon
A new and promising property has come to grace the already extensive portfolio of luxury Maldives hotels. And it does so in the most luxurious fashion, as upon opening last 1st May 2011, the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi instantly became Maldives’ first all-suite hotel.
The most luxurious of Maldives hotels yet, the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is a deluxe resort offering a new level of luxury holidays in the Indian Ocean with a total of 39 exclusive suites and villas to accommodate the most discerning of travellers seeking nothing but the most superior standards of service and facilities. Suites and villas include the fabulous collection of Ocean Pearls, a beautiful water village, nicely hidden away, separated from the main island resort in a peaceful, secluded location. Amongst its top deluxe facilities the resort also includes 2 fine dining restaurants and a bar, a Talise spa, a myriad of water sports and a PADI certified diving centre.
And there’s more, for those whose mouths are already watering over the thought of spending some amazing luxury Maldives holidays here, the resort is offering an amazing introduction offer to members of their Sirius loyalty programme. As a valued Sirius member, guests will be able to experience this unique island hotel resort with a selection of unique privileges including discounts and some good perks.
To celebrate the opening of the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, the Jumeirah Group are rewarding their loyal Sirius members with 10% off the Opening Rate as well as special VIP benefits. For guests who wish to be counted among the first to leave their footprints in the pristine sands of this breathtaking deluxe retreat, there are some delightful surprises awaiting them.
The special introductory offer for two at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi includes:
- Double Sirius Points
- Complimentary return transfers for two with Maldivian airlines from Kaadedhdoo Domestic Airport and Jumeirah Dhevanafushi
- Two complimentary return speedboat transfers
- An invigorating three-hour couples massage at Talise Spa
- Sunset cocktails and canapés for two
- A candle light dinner for two and a bottle of bubbly
- Indian Ocean sunset cruise with bubbly and canapés
- A 300 USD complimentary water sport voucher
- Bespoke departure gifts
But not satisfied with this latest addition to their portfolio of lavish hotels offering luxury Maldives holidays, the Jumeirah Hotel Group has another trick up their sleeve, as they recently announced the opening of yet another Maldives resort: the Jumeirah Vittaveli. Built with a more casual layout, the new Vittaveli will be informal yet elegant, with the perfect touch to fulfill every guest’s’ needs. In short, the new Jumeirah Vittaveli will be a magical island escape to indulges the senses and delight guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...