Jumeirah Dhevanafushi hotel opens in The Maldives
After having recently opened on 1st My 2011, the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi has announced a great new opening offer for loyal guests, members of the Sirius loyalty programme, while the Jumeirah Group have announced another new Jumeirah hotel to open soon
A new and promising property has come to grace the already extensive portfolio of luxury Maldives hotels. And it does so in the most luxurious fashion, as upon opening last 1st May 2011, the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi instantly became Maldives’ first all-suite hotel.
The most luxurious of Maldives hotels yet, the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is a deluxe resort offering a new level of luxury holidays in the Indian Ocean with a total of 39 exclusive suites and villas to accommodate the most discerning of travellers seeking nothing but the most superior standards of service and facilities. Suites and villas include the fabulous collection of Ocean Pearls, a beautiful water village, nicely hidden away, separated from the main island resort in a peaceful, secluded location. Amongst its top deluxe facilities the resort also includes 2 fine dining restaurants and a bar, a Talise spa, a myriad of water sports and a PADI certified diving centre.
And there’s more, for those whose mouths are already watering over the thought of spending some amazing luxury Maldives holidays here, the resort is offering an amazing introduction offer to members of their Sirius loyalty programme. As a valued Sirius member, guests will be able to experience this unique island hotel resort with a selection of unique privileges including discounts and some good perks.
To celebrate the opening of the new Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, the Jumeirah Group are rewarding their loyal Sirius members with 10% off the Opening Rate as well as special VIP benefits. For guests who wish to be counted among the first to leave their footprints in the pristine sands of this breathtaking deluxe retreat, there are some delightful surprises awaiting them.
The special introductory offer for two at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi includes:
- Double Sirius Points
- Complimentary return transfers for two with Maldivian airlines from Kaadedhdoo Domestic Airport and Jumeirah Dhevanafushi
- Two complimentary return speedboat transfers
- An invigorating three-hour couples massage at Talise Spa
- Sunset cocktails and canapés for two
- A candle light dinner for two and a bottle of bubbly
- Indian Ocean sunset cruise with bubbly and canapés
- A 300 USD complimentary water sport voucher
- Bespoke departure gifts
But not satisfied with this latest addition to their portfolio of lavish hotels offering luxury Maldives holidays, the Jumeirah Hotel Group has another trick up their sleeve, as they recently announced the opening of yet another Maldives resort: the Jumeirah Vittaveli. Built with a more casual layout, the new Vittaveli will be informal yet elegant, with the perfect touch to fulfill every guest’s’ needs. In short, the new Jumeirah Vittaveli will be a magical island escape to indulges the senses and delight guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...