Kids stay free at Iberostar Hotels in Jamaica and Mexico
Families planning Caribbean holidays will be able to take advantage of a series of fantastic promotions available at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Montego Bay, Jamaica and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, including free accommodation for children under 12.
Just now Iberostar Hotels and Resorts has launched a brand new “Kids Stay Free” promotion for families planning Caribbean holidays this year. The fantastic offer is available at Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Cozumel in Mexico’s Riviera Maya, and at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Rates start from $75 per person per night and children under the age of 12 can get free accommodation Caribbean holidays until 23rd December, 2011. The “Kids Stay Free” offer must be booked by 15th July, 2011 and is valid for up to two children and two adults per room.
Families taking Jamaica holidays at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hall will be able to relax amidst beautiful beachfront surroundings comprising cascading waterfalls, white sand beaches, lush green trees, and the sparkling turquoise ocean.
Facilities at the resort include Lucy’s Club for children aged between 4 and 12, the Teenies Club for 13 to 17 year olds, a luxurious spa, swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness centre, several restaurants serving a la carte cuisine and buffet dishes, beach bars, and a range of watersports such as kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling and catamaran cruises.
Ibersostar’s resorts in Mexico provide a wealth of choices for tourists and during Cancun holidays that include: exploring the historic Mayan archaeological sites, scuba diving beneath the turquoise waters of the surrounding lagoons and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, swimming with dolphins, taking boat trips through dense mangrove jungles, and relaxing on white sand, palm-fringed beaches.
The Riviera Maya is situated on the eastern part of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and boasts beautiful beaches and upscale hotels and resorts. It is popularly referred to as the “Mexican Caribbean”.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operate over 100 hotels and resorts across the Caribbean, Spain and the Mediterranean in countries that include: Bulgaria, Hungary, Turkey, Cape Verde, Croatia, Morocco, Tunisia, Greece, Turkey, Montenegro, Brazil, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Andalusia, Majorca, the Canary Islands, Jamaica, and Cuba.
The hotel chain is based in Spain and specialises in four and five star hotels and resorts. Iberostar is owned by Grupo Iberostar, who also runs Iberostate Golf, Villas and Condos and Iberoservice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...