Kids stay free at Iberostar Hotels in Jamaica and Mexico
Families planning Caribbean holidays will be able to take advantage of a series of fantastic promotions available at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Montego Bay, Jamaica and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, including free accommodation for children under 12.
Just now Iberostar Hotels and Resorts has launched a brand new “Kids Stay Free” promotion for families planning Caribbean holidays this year. The fantastic offer is available at Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Cozumel in Mexico’s Riviera Maya, and at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Rates start from $75 per person per night and children under the age of 12 can get free accommodation Caribbean holidays until 23rd December, 2011. The “Kids Stay Free” offer must be booked by 15th July, 2011 and is valid for up to two children and two adults per room.
Families taking Jamaica holidays at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hall will be able to relax amidst beautiful beachfront surroundings comprising cascading waterfalls, white sand beaches, lush green trees, and the sparkling turquoise ocean.
Facilities at the resort include Lucy’s Club for children aged between 4 and 12, the Teenies Club for 13 to 17 year olds, a luxurious spa, swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness centre, several restaurants serving a la carte cuisine and buffet dishes, beach bars, and a range of watersports such as kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling and catamaran cruises.
Ibersostar’s resorts in Mexico provide a wealth of choices for tourists and during Cancun holidays that include: exploring the historic Mayan archaeological sites, scuba diving beneath the turquoise waters of the surrounding lagoons and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, swimming with dolphins, taking boat trips through dense mangrove jungles, and relaxing on white sand, palm-fringed beaches.
The Riviera Maya is situated on the eastern part of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and boasts beautiful beaches and upscale hotels and resorts. It is popularly referred to as the “Mexican Caribbean”.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operate over 100 hotels and resorts across the Caribbean, Spain and the Mediterranean in countries that include: Bulgaria, Hungary, Turkey, Cape Verde, Croatia, Morocco, Tunisia, Greece, Turkey, Montenegro, Brazil, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Andalusia, Majorca, the Canary Islands, Jamaica, and Cuba.
The hotel chain is based in Spain and specialises in four and five star hotels and resorts. Iberostar is owned by Grupo Iberostar, who also runs Iberostate Golf, Villas and Condos and Iberoservice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...