Kids stay free at Iberostar Hotels in Jamaica and Mexico
Families planning Caribbean holidays will be able to take advantage of a series of fantastic promotions available at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Montego Bay, Jamaica and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, including free accommodation for children under 12.
Just now Iberostar Hotels and Resorts has launched a brand new “Kids Stay Free” promotion for families planning Caribbean holidays this year. The fantastic offer is available at Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Cozumel in Mexico’s Riviera Maya, and at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Rates start from $75 per person per night and children under the age of 12 can get free accommodation Caribbean holidays until 23rd December, 2011. The “Kids Stay Free” offer must be booked by 15th July, 2011 and is valid for up to two children and two adults per room.
Families taking Jamaica holidays at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hall will be able to relax amidst beautiful beachfront surroundings comprising cascading waterfalls, white sand beaches, lush green trees, and the sparkling turquoise ocean.
Facilities at the resort include Lucy’s Club for children aged between 4 and 12, the Teenies Club for 13 to 17 year olds, a luxurious spa, swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness centre, several restaurants serving a la carte cuisine and buffet dishes, beach bars, and a range of watersports such as kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling and catamaran cruises.
Ibersostar’s resorts in Mexico provide a wealth of choices for tourists and during Cancun holidays that include: exploring the historic Mayan archaeological sites, scuba diving beneath the turquoise waters of the surrounding lagoons and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, swimming with dolphins, taking boat trips through dense mangrove jungles, and relaxing on white sand, palm-fringed beaches.
The Riviera Maya is situated on the eastern part of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and boasts beautiful beaches and upscale hotels and resorts. It is popularly referred to as the “Mexican Caribbean”.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operate over 100 hotels and resorts across the Caribbean, Spain and the Mediterranean in countries that include: Bulgaria, Hungary, Turkey, Cape Verde, Croatia, Morocco, Tunisia, Greece, Turkey, Montenegro, Brazil, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Andalusia, Majorca, the Canary Islands, Jamaica, and Cuba.
The hotel chain is based in Spain and specialises in four and five star hotels and resorts. Iberostar is owned by Grupo Iberostar, who also runs Iberostate Golf, Villas and Condos and Iberoservice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...