Kids stay free at Iberostar Hotels in Jamaica and Mexico
Families planning Caribbean holidays will be able to take advantage of a series of fantastic promotions available at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Montego Bay, Jamaica and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, including free accommodation for children under 12.
Just now Iberostar Hotels and Resorts has launched a brand new “Kids Stay Free” promotion for families planning Caribbean holidays this year. The fantastic offer is available at Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Cozumel in Mexico’s Riviera Maya, and at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Rates start from $75 per person per night and children under the age of 12 can get free accommodation Caribbean holidays until 23rd December, 2011. The “Kids Stay Free” offer must be booked by 15th July, 2011 and is valid for up to two children and two adults per room.
Families taking Jamaica holidays at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hall will be able to relax amidst beautiful beachfront surroundings comprising cascading waterfalls, white sand beaches, lush green trees, and the sparkling turquoise ocean.
Facilities at the resort include Lucy’s Club for children aged between 4 and 12, the Teenies Club for 13 to 17 year olds, a luxurious spa, swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness centre, several restaurants serving a la carte cuisine and buffet dishes, beach bars, and a range of watersports such as kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling and catamaran cruises.
Ibersostar’s resorts in Mexico provide a wealth of choices for tourists and during Cancun holidays that include: exploring the historic Mayan archaeological sites, scuba diving beneath the turquoise waters of the surrounding lagoons and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, swimming with dolphins, taking boat trips through dense mangrove jungles, and relaxing on white sand, palm-fringed beaches.
The Riviera Maya is situated on the eastern part of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and boasts beautiful beaches and upscale hotels and resorts. It is popularly referred to as the “Mexican Caribbean”.
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts operate over 100 hotels and resorts across the Caribbean, Spain and the Mediterranean in countries that include: Bulgaria, Hungary, Turkey, Cape Verde, Croatia, Morocco, Tunisia, Greece, Turkey, Montenegro, Brazil, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Andalusia, Majorca, the Canary Islands, Jamaica, and Cuba.
The hotel chain is based in Spain and specialises in four and five star hotels and resorts. Iberostar is owned by Grupo Iberostar, who also runs Iberostate Golf, Villas and Condos and Iberoservice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...