Villa Group closer to open its first hotel in Cancun
The Director of Sales and Marketing for the Villa Group has announced that they will be offering brand new accommodation for travellers taking Cancun holidays with their debut property in the area; Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort.
The Villa Group will be making their debut in Cancun by opening the Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort this winter. The 415-room resort opened its first 150 guest rooms to tourists that took holidays to Cancun holidays in December last year and plans are underway to open a further 136 rooms this August.
The property will join several other internationally branded, luxury Cancun hotels in the areas by providing upscale luxury holidays in Cancun for travellers from all over the globe. Director of Sales and Marketing for Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort, Christian Rodriguez, says that the resort will primarily cater to families going on Cancun holidays Cancun and will offer one, two and three-bedroom suites.
The new property is located in the popular tourist destination of Playa Mujeres, just outside of Cancun, and will feature an eight-treatment room spa (which is also scheduled to open this August); five restaurants offering a wide range of international and local gourmet cuisine; access to the signature Greg Norman-designed Playa Mujeres Golf Club next door; and complimentary kids’ activities.
Since its opening last winter, the resort has recorded occupancy levels of approximately 80 per cent and the Villa Group is offering a number of promotions to attract tourists to book Cancun holidays at the brand new resort.
Rodriguez added that Villa Group is adding two more properties to the complex which are due to be completed by 2014/2015, with construction commencing by the end of 2011.
Cancun is a popular coastal destination for luxury holidays in the Yucatan Peninsula; in an area that is also known as the Mexican Caribbean. The region offers a range of activities including snorkelling and scuba diving beneath warm turquoise waters, trekking through lush forests; and exploring historic archaeological sites and Mayan ruins. The city centre is also a fantastic hub for eating out, shopping and partying.
General Manager of Villa de Palmar, Germinal Garcia recently said in a statement: "We are a luxury, beachfront, family friendly property with accommodations ranging from studios to two-bedroom villas.
"Couples are welcome, as well. We don't target spring-breakers, and our priorities and focus are personalized service at every level. We do weddings on the beach, we have no meeting space at present, and we run a complimentary shuttle five times a day to Cancun's shopping areas,” he added.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...