Villa Group closer to open its first hotel in Cancun
The Director of Sales and Marketing for the Villa Group has announced that they will be offering brand new accommodation for travellers taking Cancun holidays with their debut property in the area; Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort.
The Villa Group will be making their debut in Cancun by opening the Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort this winter. The 415-room resort opened its first 150 guest rooms to tourists that took holidays to Cancun holidays in December last year and plans are underway to open a further 136 rooms this August.
The property will join several other internationally branded, luxury Cancun hotels in the areas by providing upscale luxury holidays in Cancun for travellers from all over the globe. Director of Sales and Marketing for Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort, Christian Rodriguez, says that the resort will primarily cater to families going on Cancun holidays Cancun and will offer one, two and three-bedroom suites.
The new property is located in the popular tourist destination of Playa Mujeres, just outside of Cancun, and will feature an eight-treatment room spa (which is also scheduled to open this August); five restaurants offering a wide range of international and local gourmet cuisine; access to the signature Greg Norman-designed Playa Mujeres Golf Club next door; and complimentary kids’ activities.
Since its opening last winter, the resort has recorded occupancy levels of approximately 80 per cent and the Villa Group is offering a number of promotions to attract tourists to book Cancun holidays at the brand new resort.
Rodriguez added that Villa Group is adding two more properties to the complex which are due to be completed by 2014/2015, with construction commencing by the end of 2011.
Cancun is a popular coastal destination for luxury holidays in the Yucatan Peninsula; in an area that is also known as the Mexican Caribbean. The region offers a range of activities including snorkelling and scuba diving beneath warm turquoise waters, trekking through lush forests; and exploring historic archaeological sites and Mayan ruins. The city centre is also a fantastic hub for eating out, shopping and partying.
General Manager of Villa de Palmar, Germinal Garcia recently said in a statement: "We are a luxury, beachfront, family friendly property with accommodations ranging from studios to two-bedroom villas.
"Couples are welcome, as well. We don't target spring-breakers, and our priorities and focus are personalized service at every level. We do weddings on the beach, we have no meeting space at present, and we run a complimentary shuttle five times a day to Cancun's shopping areas,” he added.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...