Villa Group closer to open its first hotel in Cancun
The Director of Sales and Marketing for the Villa Group has announced that they will be offering brand new accommodation for travellers taking Cancun holidays with their debut property in the area; Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort.
The Villa Group will be making their debut in Cancun by opening the Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort this winter. The 415-room resort opened its first 150 guest rooms to tourists that took holidays to Cancun holidays in December last year and plans are underway to open a further 136 rooms this August.
The property will join several other internationally branded, luxury Cancun hotels in the areas by providing upscale luxury holidays in Cancun for travellers from all over the globe. Director of Sales and Marketing for Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort, Christian Rodriguez, says that the resort will primarily cater to families going on Cancun holidays Cancun and will offer one, two and three-bedroom suites.
The new property is located in the popular tourist destination of Playa Mujeres, just outside of Cancun, and will feature an eight-treatment room spa (which is also scheduled to open this August); five restaurants offering a wide range of international and local gourmet cuisine; access to the signature Greg Norman-designed Playa Mujeres Golf Club next door; and complimentary kids’ activities.
Since its opening last winter, the resort has recorded occupancy levels of approximately 80 per cent and the Villa Group is offering a number of promotions to attract tourists to book Cancun holidays at the brand new resort.
Rodriguez added that Villa Group is adding two more properties to the complex which are due to be completed by 2014/2015, with construction commencing by the end of 2011.
Cancun is a popular coastal destination for luxury holidays in the Yucatan Peninsula; in an area that is also known as the Mexican Caribbean. The region offers a range of activities including snorkelling and scuba diving beneath warm turquoise waters, trekking through lush forests; and exploring historic archaeological sites and Mayan ruins. The city centre is also a fantastic hub for eating out, shopping and partying.
General Manager of Villa de Palmar, Germinal Garcia recently said in a statement: "We are a luxury, beachfront, family friendly property with accommodations ranging from studios to two-bedroom villas.
"Couples are welcome, as well. We don't target spring-breakers, and our priorities and focus are personalized service at every level. We do weddings on the beach, we have no meeting space at present, and we run a complimentary shuttle five times a day to Cancun's shopping areas,” he added.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...