Villa Group closer to open its first hotel in Cancun
The Director of Sales and Marketing for the Villa Group has announced that they will be offering brand new accommodation for travellers taking Cancun holidays with their debut property in the area; Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort.
The Villa Group will be making their debut in Cancun by opening the Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort this winter. The 415-room resort opened its first 150 guest rooms to tourists that took holidays to Cancun holidays in December last year and plans are underway to open a further 136 rooms this August.
The property will join several other internationally branded, luxury Cancun hotels in the areas by providing upscale luxury holidays in Cancun for travellers from all over the globe. Director of Sales and Marketing for Villa de Palmar Cancun Mujeres Beach Resort, Christian Rodriguez, says that the resort will primarily cater to families going on Cancun holidays Cancun and will offer one, two and three-bedroom suites.
The new property is located in the popular tourist destination of Playa Mujeres, just outside of Cancun, and will feature an eight-treatment room spa (which is also scheduled to open this August); five restaurants offering a wide range of international and local gourmet cuisine; access to the signature Greg Norman-designed Playa Mujeres Golf Club next door; and complimentary kids’ activities.
Since its opening last winter, the resort has recorded occupancy levels of approximately 80 per cent and the Villa Group is offering a number of promotions to attract tourists to book Cancun holidays at the brand new resort.
Rodriguez added that Villa Group is adding two more properties to the complex which are due to be completed by 2014/2015, with construction commencing by the end of 2011.
Cancun is a popular coastal destination for luxury holidays in the Yucatan Peninsula; in an area that is also known as the Mexican Caribbean. The region offers a range of activities including snorkelling and scuba diving beneath warm turquoise waters, trekking through lush forests; and exploring historic archaeological sites and Mayan ruins. The city centre is also a fantastic hub for eating out, shopping and partying.
General Manager of Villa de Palmar, Germinal Garcia recently said in a statement: "We are a luxury, beachfront, family friendly property with accommodations ranging from studios to two-bedroom villas.
"Couples are welcome, as well. We don't target spring-breakers, and our priorities and focus are personalized service at every level. We do weddings on the beach, we have no meeting space at present, and we run a complimentary shuttle five times a day to Cancun's shopping areas,” he added.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...