New Ivy in Dubai to open at Jumeirah Emirate Towers
Fans of the Ivy Restaurant in London will now be able to enjoy the gourmet experience during their Dubai holidays as the launch of the new Ivy in Dubai is scheduled soon, opening its doors to welcome customers at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on 9th June 2011.
The prestigious Ivy restaurant in London is expanding its culinary experience in the Dubai hospitality market, after an announcement was recently made that the Ivy in Dubai is scheduled to open this week in partnership with Jumeirah Restaurants.
The new restaurant has been designed by Martin Brudnizki and is situated on the ground floor of The Boulevard, Jumeirah Emirates Towers where it will open its doors to business diners taking holidays to Dubai from 9th June, 2011.
Managing Director of Jumeirah Restaurants, Phil Broad, said: “The opening of The Ivy in Dubai has been highly anticipated by patrons for whom dining at the London brassiere has become a custom.”
During luxury holidays in the United Arab Emirate, tourists will encounter the same ambience, standard of food and level of service that the Ivy in London is famously known for, whilst incorporating the best that Dubai has to offer in terms of cuisine and traditions.
Broad added: “It is a welcome addition to the Jumeirah restaurant portfolio. With its sophisticated décor and delicious food, The Ivy is set to become a landmark in Dubai.
“Similar to The Ivy in London, we are confident that delivering a gourmet experience and great value for money will keep our customers coming back to the Dubai restaurant.”
The new restaurant will feature a private dining room and 60-seat terrace; complete with a diverse menu that offers a selection of classic dishes including shepherds pie, Dover sole, sashimi, Thai-baked sea bass, and Scandinavian iced berries with hot white chocolate sauce.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers is one of the city’s most luxurious Dubai hotels and was recently recognised as the Middle East’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards. The Ivy is owned by the parent company, Caprice Holdings, who opened the first Dubai restaurant under the management of Jumeirah Restaurants LLC, the Rivington Grill.
The Rivington Grill is a hugely popular restaurant with both business and leisure travellers visiting Dubai, and is located at the Souk Al Bahar in Downtown Burj Khalifa. Other restaurant concepts under Jumeirah Restaurants include Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice plus Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Bur Dubai Browse all
Located right by the Burj Khalifa, the hotel gives a perfect opportunity to enjoy inspiring views of the world's tallest building and its magical dancing fountains
- Keep fit during your holiday in the hotel's fitness centre fully equipped with Life Fitness and TRX machines, swimming pool, and steam sauna
- You will not be short on dining options with a choice of amazing restaurants serving traditional dishes prepared from the highest quality ingredients
- Exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade on selected dates
Jetset off to Dubai where you can enjoy the sun and discover this wonderful city
- Pullman Jumeirah Lake Tower offer Free Wifi
- Enjoy stunning views from the rooftop pool
- Central to Dubai Shopping Malls, Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach
Combine the magic of Mauritius with futuristic Dubai at Heritage Awali and Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Two amazing destination combine to make a holiday of glamour, relaxation, luxurious touches a nd memories to last a lifetime
- Luxury relaxation framed with breath-taking surroundings
- Sensational Spa treatments & state of the art gym
- Best of both - Ultimate Mauritian pampering and relaxation coupled with the best of Dubai's shopping and entertainment
Discover two amazing destinations with the perfect luxury escape at Filitheyo Island Resort & Pullman Jumeirah
Unwind and relax at the dreamy beach resort in Maldives combined with 3 memorable days in luxury Dubai
- At Filitheyo Island Resort guests can choose from a range of dive courses with no more than two students per instructor
- Delight yourself in the culinary adventure with a variety of restaurants and bars, serving various cuisines, light meals and cocktails in Dubai
- Staying at the Pullman Jumeirah lake Towers is the pefect location short distance to the shopping malls and beach
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is situated in the heart of the city with easy access to The Irish and Century Village's and in...
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel and Residence is centrally located among world-class commercial and...
LUX* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Set in a privileged location overlooking Burj Khalifa and the prestigious Downtown, Taj Dubai is a world-class...
Spend 8 days in the Towers Rotana hotel, the perfect setting for business or leisure holidays in Dubai. You will be able...
Movenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is located in a close proximity to Dubai International Airport and...