New Ivy in Dubai to open at Jumeirah Emirate Towers
Fans of the Ivy Restaurant in London will now be able to enjoy the gourmet experience during their Dubai holidays as the launch of the new Ivy in Dubai is scheduled soon, opening its doors to welcome customers at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on 9th June 2011.
The prestigious Ivy restaurant in London is expanding its culinary experience in the Dubai hospitality market, after an announcement was recently made that the Ivy in Dubai is scheduled to open this week in partnership with Jumeirah Restaurants.
The new restaurant has been designed by Martin Brudnizki and is situated on the ground floor of The Boulevard, Jumeirah Emirates Towers where it will open its doors to business diners taking holidays to Dubai from 9th June, 2011.
Managing Director of Jumeirah Restaurants, Phil Broad, said: “The opening of The Ivy in Dubai has been highly anticipated by patrons for whom dining at the London brassiere has become a custom.”
During luxury holidays in the United Arab Emirate, tourists will encounter the same ambience, standard of food and level of service that the Ivy in London is famously known for, whilst incorporating the best that Dubai has to offer in terms of cuisine and traditions.
Broad added: “It is a welcome addition to the Jumeirah restaurant portfolio. With its sophisticated décor and delicious food, The Ivy is set to become a landmark in Dubai.
“Similar to The Ivy in London, we are confident that delivering a gourmet experience and great value for money will keep our customers coming back to the Dubai restaurant.”
The new restaurant will feature a private dining room and 60-seat terrace; complete with a diverse menu that offers a selection of classic dishes including shepherds pie, Dover sole, sashimi, Thai-baked sea bass, and Scandinavian iced berries with hot white chocolate sauce.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers is one of the city’s most luxurious Dubai hotels and was recently recognised as the Middle East’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards. The Ivy is owned by the parent company, Caprice Holdings, who opened the first Dubai restaurant under the management of Jumeirah Restaurants LLC, the Rivington Grill.
The Rivington Grill is a hugely popular restaurant with both business and leisure travellers visiting Dubai, and is located at the Souk Al Bahar in Downtown Burj Khalifa. Other restaurant concepts under Jumeirah Restaurants include Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice plus Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Bur Dubai Browse all
Relax and take in the stunning views of Dubai
- With close proximity to a number or places of interest, the whole family have a number of excursions to choose from
- Intuitive butler service meaning you’ll need never ask for anything!
- Child and family friendly activities and services, adding to the amazing experience
Make the most of plush accommodation and an indulging all-inclusive service that means all your pocket money goes to experiencing Dubai's many attractions.
- If you book on an all-inclusive basis you'll receive breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as soft drinks, spiritis, wine, beer and snacks
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access from your room as well as complimentary access to a private beach club on the palm with a free shuttle
- Make the most of the convenient location with an easy commute to the most famous Dubai's attractions
Enjoy a tropical, sandy hideaway in Sri Lanka, followed by a humbling city escape surrounded by the glittering skyline of Dubai.
- Surround yourself with opulence, extravagance and cutting edge design, with a stay in Dubai.
- Surround yourself with coconut plantations and offers fantastic views of the Indian Ocean's turquoise waters and majestic sunsets, with a stay in Sri Lanka.
- Enjoy a stay in tasteful, stylish and sumptuous accommodation
Make the most of the city and beach opportunities in Dubai by experiencing both.
- Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers is just minutes from some of Dubai's hottest entertainment, leisure and shopping options
- Nestled within the tranquil groves of the Palm Jumeirah, Sofitel the Palm is rich in stunning architecture and gardens
- Relax at the Serenity Spa at Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the So Spa at Sofitel the Palm
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel and Residence is centrally located among world-class commercial and...
LUX* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Long Beach is the most contemporary resort by the longest and widest stretch of white-sand coastline of any Mauritian...
This four star property is perfectly located in the Burj Dubai area of Dubai and offers guests a luxury experience to...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Spend 8 days in the Towers Rotana hotel, the perfect setting for business or leisure holidays in Dubai. You will be able...