New Ivy in Dubai to open at Jumeirah Emirate Towers
Fans of the Ivy Restaurant in London will now be able to enjoy the gourmet experience during their Dubai holidays as the launch of the new Ivy in Dubai is scheduled soon, opening its doors to welcome customers at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on 9th June 2011.
The prestigious Ivy restaurant in London is expanding its culinary experience in the Dubai hospitality market, after an announcement was recently made that the Ivy in Dubai is scheduled to open this week in partnership with Jumeirah Restaurants.
The new restaurant has been designed by Martin Brudnizki and is situated on the ground floor of The Boulevard, Jumeirah Emirates Towers where it will open its doors to business diners taking holidays to Dubai from 9th June, 2011.
Managing Director of Jumeirah Restaurants, Phil Broad, said: “The opening of The Ivy in Dubai has been highly anticipated by patrons for whom dining at the London brassiere has become a custom.”
During luxury holidays in the United Arab Emirate, tourists will encounter the same ambience, standard of food and level of service that the Ivy in London is famously known for, whilst incorporating the best that Dubai has to offer in terms of cuisine and traditions.
Broad added: “It is a welcome addition to the Jumeirah restaurant portfolio. With its sophisticated décor and delicious food, The Ivy is set to become a landmark in Dubai.
“Similar to The Ivy in London, we are confident that delivering a gourmet experience and great value for money will keep our customers coming back to the Dubai restaurant.”
The new restaurant will feature a private dining room and 60-seat terrace; complete with a diverse menu that offers a selection of classic dishes including shepherds pie, Dover sole, sashimi, Thai-baked sea bass, and Scandinavian iced berries with hot white chocolate sauce.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers is one of the city’s most luxurious Dubai hotels and was recently recognised as the Middle East’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards. The Ivy is owned by the parent company, Caprice Holdings, who opened the first Dubai restaurant under the management of Jumeirah Restaurants LLC, the Rivington Grill.
The Rivington Grill is a hugely popular restaurant with both business and leisure travellers visiting Dubai, and is located at the Souk Al Bahar in Downtown Burj Khalifa. Other restaurant concepts under Jumeirah Restaurants include Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice plus Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Bur Dubai Browse all
Relax and take in the stunning views of Dubai
- With close proximity to a number or places of interest, the whole family have a number of excursions to choose from
- Intuitive butler service meaning you’ll need never ask for anything!
- Child and family friendly activities and services, adding to the amazing experience
Make the most of the city and beach opportunities in Dubai by experiencing both.
- Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers is just minutes from some of Dubai's hottest entertainment, leisure and shopping options
- Nestled within the tranquil groves of the Palm Jumeirah, Sofitel the Palm is rich in stunning architecture and gardens
- Relax at the Serenity Spa at Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the So Spa at Sofitel the Palm
Combine the magic of Mauritius with futuristic Dubai at Heritage Awali and Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Two amazing destination combine to make a holiday of glamour, relaxation, luxurious touches a nd memories to last a lifetime
- Luxury relaxation framed with breath-taking surroundings
- Sensational Spa treatments & state of the art gym
- Best of both - Ultimate Mauritian pampering and relaxation coupled with the best of Dubai's shopping and entertainment
Discover two amazing destinations with the perfect luxury escape at Filitheyo Island Resort & Pullman Jumeirah
Unwind and relax at the dreamy beach resort in Maldives combined with 3 memorable days in luxury Dubai
- At Filitheyo Island Resort guests can choose from a range of dive courses with no more than two students per instructor
- Delight yourself in the culinary adventure with a variety of restaurants and bars, serving various cuisines, light meals and cocktails in Dubai
- Staying at the Pullman Jumeirah lake Towers is the pefect location short distance to the shopping malls and beach
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel and Residence is centrally located among world-class commercial and...
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
LUX* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
This four star contemporary hotel has been designed to cater for both leisure and business travellers alike. Whether...
The Melia Dubai Hotel creates an exquisite balance of serenity and contemporary design to allow guests to indulge in a...
Right at the heart of the city centre, the shimmering glass of the Nassima Royal Hotel leaps out of the Dubai skyline....