Rejuvenating St Lucia holidays with new wellness retreat
In what senator Allen Chastanet describes as what will become "The Eden of the Caribbean"; St Lucia is planning to wow holidaymakers with an amazing new holistic health and wellness retreat in the town of Soufriere, due to open later in autumn this year.
With the mission of appealing to a new sector of health and wellness travellers looking for a holistic approach to Caribbean holidays, St Lucia has come up with new establishment to lure holidaymakers from all walks of life who seek healing therapies and rejuvenation treatments... and even perhaps an extra dash of enlightenment. In response to new market demands for specialist holiday experiences that promote healthy lifestyles, St Lucia holidays are now offering that extra bit more as the island welcomes a brand new health and wellness retreat in the French town of Soufriere.
Due to be ready to receive visitors from some time this fall, the new "heavenly" retreat, dubbed "The Eden of the Caribbean" by St Lucian Senator Allen Chastanet will be featuring some of the world's most renowned experts in wellbeing therapies, arts and sports such as Yoga, Feng Shui, Art and Cuisine. These practises with its masters will all come together in a sort of peculiar relaxing community that will also feature unique workshops and wellness experiences for unforgettably enlivening St Lucia holidays.
For the delight of those planning holidays to St Lucia for a pampering getaway, the new health retreat will be launched alongside preparations to build a landmark destination spa at Soufriere’s drive-in volcano; which already offers visitors therapeutic mineral baths.
“Soufrière was chosen in part because of the number of world class spas in the town, and we are pleased that our hotels and resorts are on board for the retreat,” Senator Chastanet delightedly confirmed.
The new health centre's main aim will be to promote a wide variety of lifestyle approaches to enhance healthy minds in healthy bodies through other activities to are the perfect complement to holistic treatments and therapies. These include nature trail hikes, bicycle rides and other specially-designed experiences.
“Soufrière is natural, authentic and exotic and we could not think of a better destination within Saint Lucia to produce this retreat,” Senator Chastanet happily adds.
This new health an wellbeing community is being currently created by the Soufriere Foundation in partnership with Soufriere’s resort community and with the full backing of the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. This new "health" venture aims to entice health-conscious travellers to take indulging holidays in St Lucia for the wellness of body and mind.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Upgrade and Save! Book and Save when Upgrading to an Oceanview room!
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...