Rejuvenating St Lucia holidays with new wellness retreat
In what senator Allen Chastanet describes as what will become "The Eden of the Caribbean"; St Lucia is planning to wow holidaymakers with an amazing new holistic health and wellness retreat in the town of Soufriere, due to open later in autumn this year.
With the mission of appealing to a new sector of health and wellness travellers looking for a holistic approach to Caribbean holidays, St Lucia has come up with new establishment to lure holidaymakers from all walks of life who seek healing therapies and rejuvenation treatments... and even perhaps an extra dash of enlightenment. In response to new market demands for specialist holiday experiences that promote healthy lifestyles, St Lucia holidays are now offering that extra bit more as the island welcomes a brand new health and wellness retreat in the French town of Soufriere.
Due to be ready to receive visitors from some time this fall, the new "heavenly" retreat, dubbed "The Eden of the Caribbean" by St Lucian Senator Allen Chastanet will be featuring some of the world's most renowned experts in wellbeing therapies, arts and sports such as Yoga, Feng Shui, Art and Cuisine. These practises with its masters will all come together in a sort of peculiar relaxing community that will also feature unique workshops and wellness experiences for unforgettably enlivening St Lucia holidays.
For the delight of those planning holidays to St Lucia for a pampering getaway, the new health retreat will be launched alongside preparations to build a landmark destination spa at Soufriere’s drive-in volcano; which already offers visitors therapeutic mineral baths.
“Soufrière was chosen in part because of the number of world class spas in the town, and we are pleased that our hotels and resorts are on board for the retreat,” Senator Chastanet delightedly confirmed.
The new health centre's main aim will be to promote a wide variety of lifestyle approaches to enhance healthy minds in healthy bodies through other activities to are the perfect complement to holistic treatments and therapies. These include nature trail hikes, bicycle rides and other specially-designed experiences.
“Soufrière is natural, authentic and exotic and we could not think of a better destination within Saint Lucia to produce this retreat,” Senator Chastanet happily adds.
This new health an wellbeing community is being currently created by the Soufriere Foundation in partnership with Soufriere’s resort community and with the full backing of the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. This new "health" venture aims to entice health-conscious travellers to take indulging holidays in St Lucia for the wellness of body and mind.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...