Rejuvenating St Lucia holidays with new wellness retreat
In what senator Allen Chastanet describes as what will become "The Eden of the Caribbean"; St Lucia is planning to wow holidaymakers with an amazing new holistic health and wellness retreat in the town of Soufriere, due to open later in autumn this year.
With the mission of appealing to a new sector of health and wellness travellers looking for a holistic approach to Caribbean holidays, St Lucia has come up with new establishment to lure holidaymakers from all walks of life who seek healing therapies and rejuvenation treatments... and even perhaps an extra dash of enlightenment. In response to new market demands for specialist holiday experiences that promote healthy lifestyles, St Lucia holidays are now offering that extra bit more as the island welcomes a brand new health and wellness retreat in the French town of Soufriere.
Due to be ready to receive visitors from some time this fall, the new "heavenly" retreat, dubbed "The Eden of the Caribbean" by St Lucian Senator Allen Chastanet will be featuring some of the world's most renowned experts in wellbeing therapies, arts and sports such as Yoga, Feng Shui, Art and Cuisine. These practises with its masters will all come together in a sort of peculiar relaxing community that will also feature unique workshops and wellness experiences for unforgettably enlivening St Lucia holidays.
For the delight of those planning holidays to St Lucia for a pampering getaway, the new health retreat will be launched alongside preparations to build a landmark destination spa at Soufriere’s drive-in volcano; which already offers visitors therapeutic mineral baths.
“Soufrière was chosen in part because of the number of world class spas in the town, and we are pleased that our hotels and resorts are on board for the retreat,” Senator Chastanet delightedly confirmed.
The new health centre's main aim will be to promote a wide variety of lifestyle approaches to enhance healthy minds in healthy bodies through other activities to are the perfect complement to holistic treatments and therapies. These include nature trail hikes, bicycle rides and other specially-designed experiences.
“Soufrière is natural, authentic and exotic and we could not think of a better destination within Saint Lucia to produce this retreat,” Senator Chastanet happily adds.
This new health an wellbeing community is being currently created by the Soufriere Foundation in partnership with Soufriere’s resort community and with the full backing of the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. This new "health" venture aims to entice health-conscious travellers to take indulging holidays in St Lucia for the wellness of body and mind.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- Enjoy an array of both nature and culture excursions or relax at the Hotel Spa
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Summer Sale now extended with discounted savings for stays until 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
- Book one of the honeymoon and wedding packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...