Rejuvenating St Lucia holidays with new wellness retreat
In what senator Allen Chastanet describes as what will become "The Eden of the Caribbean"; St Lucia is planning to wow holidaymakers with an amazing new holistic health and wellness retreat in the town of Soufriere, due to open later in autumn this year.
With the mission of appealing to a new sector of health and wellness travellers looking for a holistic approach to Caribbean holidays, St Lucia has come up with new establishment to lure holidaymakers from all walks of life who seek healing therapies and rejuvenation treatments... and even perhaps an extra dash of enlightenment. In response to new market demands for specialist holiday experiences that promote healthy lifestyles, St Lucia holidays are now offering that extra bit more as the island welcomes a brand new health and wellness retreat in the French town of Soufriere.
Due to be ready to receive visitors from some time this fall, the new "heavenly" retreat, dubbed "The Eden of the Caribbean" by St Lucian Senator Allen Chastanet will be featuring some of the world's most renowned experts in wellbeing therapies, arts and sports such as Yoga, Feng Shui, Art and Cuisine. These practises with its masters will all come together in a sort of peculiar relaxing community that will also feature unique workshops and wellness experiences for unforgettably enlivening St Lucia holidays.
For the delight of those planning holidays to St Lucia for a pampering getaway, the new health retreat will be launched alongside preparations to build a landmark destination spa at Soufriere’s drive-in volcano; which already offers visitors therapeutic mineral baths.
“Soufrière was chosen in part because of the number of world class spas in the town, and we are pleased that our hotels and resorts are on board for the retreat,” Senator Chastanet delightedly confirmed.
The new health centre's main aim will be to promote a wide variety of lifestyle approaches to enhance healthy minds in healthy bodies through other activities to are the perfect complement to holistic treatments and therapies. These include nature trail hikes, bicycle rides and other specially-designed experiences.
“Soufrière is natural, authentic and exotic and we could not think of a better destination within Saint Lucia to produce this retreat,” Senator Chastanet happily adds.
This new health an wellbeing community is being currently created by the Soufriere Foundation in partnership with Soufriere’s resort community and with the full backing of the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. This new "health" venture aims to entice health-conscious travellers to take indulging holidays in St Lucia for the wellness of body and mind.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...