Expotourism Santiago 2011 Fair showcases Dominican Republic Holidays
Dominican Republic holidays will be showcased at the 14th edition of the "Expotourism Santiago 2011" fair which will take place on 3rd and 4th June at the Hodelpa Gran Almirante hotel in the province of Santiago.
This year’s 14th edition of the “Expotourism Santiago 2011” fair will be taking place on 3rd and 4th June 2011 at the Hodelpa Gran Almirante hotel where it will be promoting Dominican Republic holidays.
During the event, visitors will be able to find out more information about Caribbean holidays within the beautiful island nation from airlines, tour operators, travel agents and local and international Dominican Republic hotels.
This year’s fair will feature a grand opening and members of the public will be able to book flights directly through airlines and hotel rooms at Dominican Republic hotels, right on the spot.
Organising Committee Director, Carmen Yomaris Gomez said: "Among this year’s attractions are offers, for the first time, for the most impressive and luxurious villas at Punta Cana and Samaná.”
Sponsors of the annual event include the Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism, Dominican Republic hotels, companies and airlines such as Hard Rock, Iberostar, Catalonia Hotels & Resorts, Barceló Hotels, Bahia Principe Hotels, Sirenis Hotels, Intercontinental, VH Hotels & Resorts, Lifestyle Property and American Airlines.
Gomez added: “With the realisation of this fair, we’ve managed to create a scenario for the marketing of tourism, allowing the public to buy and organize their vacations at very economic rates.”
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean nation that occupies the eastern two thirds of the island of Hispaniola in the Caribbean Sea. The island is shared with the country of Haiti and boasts miles of pristine white sand palm fringed beaches, turquoise ocean waters, luxury hotels and resorts, and lush tropical hills and landscapes.
During Dominican Republic holidays, travellers can enjoy all-year-round games of golf; horse riding; tours of historic sites; excursions to the mountains and lakes including the Pico Duarte (the Caribbean's highest mountain peak); as well as snorkelling and scuba diving activities where travellers can discover the stunning sights of the colourful underwater Caribbean world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Free upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Room
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Live it up and enjoy a stay at the brand new Now Onyx Punta Cana, perfectly located on a pristine beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy unlimited luxury, sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Spend eight days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...