Expotourism Santiago 2011 Fair showcases Dominican Republic Holidays
Dominican Republic holidays will be showcased at the 14th edition of the "Expotourism Santiago 2011" fair which will take place on 3rd and 4th June at the Hodelpa Gran Almirante hotel in the province of Santiago.
This year’s 14th edition of the “Expotourism Santiago 2011” fair will be taking place on 3rd and 4th June 2011 at the Hodelpa Gran Almirante hotel where it will be promoting Dominican Republic holidays.
During the event, visitors will be able to find out more information about Caribbean holidays within the beautiful island nation from airlines, tour operators, travel agents and local and international Dominican Republic hotels.
This year’s fair will feature a grand opening and members of the public will be able to book flights directly through airlines and hotel rooms at Dominican Republic hotels, right on the spot.
Organising Committee Director, Carmen Yomaris Gomez said: "Among this year’s attractions are offers, for the first time, for the most impressive and luxurious villas at Punta Cana and Samaná.”
Sponsors of the annual event include the Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism, Dominican Republic hotels, companies and airlines such as Hard Rock, Iberostar, Catalonia Hotels & Resorts, Barceló Hotels, Bahia Principe Hotels, Sirenis Hotels, Intercontinental, VH Hotels & Resorts, Lifestyle Property and American Airlines.
Gomez added: “With the realisation of this fair, we’ve managed to create a scenario for the marketing of tourism, allowing the public to buy and organize their vacations at very economic rates.”
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean nation that occupies the eastern two thirds of the island of Hispaniola in the Caribbean Sea. The island is shared with the country of Haiti and boasts miles of pristine white sand palm fringed beaches, turquoise ocean waters, luxury hotels and resorts, and lush tropical hills and landscapes.
During Dominican Republic holidays, travellers can enjoy all-year-round games of golf; horse riding; tours of historic sites; excursions to the mountains and lakes including the Pico Duarte (the Caribbean's highest mountain peak); as well as snorkelling and scuba diving activities where travellers can discover the stunning sights of the colourful underwater Caribbean world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
This all inclusive resort provides luxurious holidaying at its very best with a true Dominican flavour
- Boasting a wonderful location, immaculate tropical gardens, and a stunning stretch of beach
- A choice of six specialty restaurants featuring Mexican, Oriental, Steak House and more
- Honeymoon couples receive a bottle of champagne, fruit basket and a romantic dinner
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...