The Address to double portfolio of international and Dubai hotels
The management company of a string of luxury Dubai hotels, The Address Hotels and Resorts, has announced that it will be doubling its portfolio of deluxe properties over the next two years and has plans to open five luxury hotels internationally.
The Dubai-based hotel management company, The Address Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be doubling its portfolio of luxury properties over the next two years.
The company announced that it will be expanding its collection of Dubai hotels and introducing five new international hotels during this period in various holiday destinations such as Bali, Indonesia, Marrakech in Morocco, Milan in Italy, Sanya in China, and Istanbul in Turkey.
New hotel The Address, The Terrace is scheduled to open its doors to tourists taking luxury holidays in Indonesia next year with a 199-room hotel located near Nusa Dua and Kuta in Bali.
Plans to open a Moroccan property within Jnan Amar Polo Retreat in Marrakech are scheduled for 2012, along with the Domaigne de Lavagnac hotel in Languedoc-Rousillon in France.
The Address company is owned by the Emaar Hospitality Group which is also the owner of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, and the world’s largest mall and entertainment complex, the Dubai Mall.
The hotel management company’s collection of luxury Dubai hotels includes The Address Downtown, The Address Dubai Mall, The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Montgomerie and The Palace – The Old Town.
Amit Arora, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Emaar Hospitality Group, said: “It’s just three years since we launched The Address Hotels and Resorts as a brand at Arabian Travel Market
“We are delighted with the reception for our hotels so far and were also really pleased to be able to work with ILTM in its hosting of international luxury buyers at ATM for the first time.”â¨â¨
The unrest across many parts of the world earlier this year led to an increase in leisure and business travellers taking Dubai holidays because they saw the city as a safe haven.
“We are also starting to benefit from Dubai’s growing cruise market, which saw 400,000 passengers enter the emirate last year,” he added.
Dubai’s Downtown area is being marketed as “The Centre of Now”, drawing travellers to its collection of dining, shopping and entertainment facilities.
“Our hotels in the downtown area are perfect for pre- and post-cruise stays who come to see the mall, the tower and the fountains in a walkable, relaxed environment. The cruise market has meant a completely new opportunity for us,” said Arora.
“We also continue to see fantastic airlift into Dubai from the likes of India and China which is also fuelling stays at our hotels, as well as many international events such as the Dubai International Film Festival," he commented.
This year, travellers will be able to take luxury Dubai holidays to the Armani Dubai; a five-star hotel located inside the Burj Khalifa tower, where guests can enjoy fine dining at the newly-opened Atmosphere restaurant situated 122 storeys high.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...