The Address to double portfolio of international and Dubai hotels
The management company of a string of luxury Dubai hotels, The Address Hotels and Resorts, has announced that it will be doubling its portfolio of deluxe properties over the next two years and has plans to open five luxury hotels internationally.
The Dubai-based hotel management company, The Address Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be doubling its portfolio of luxury properties over the next two years.
The company announced that it will be expanding its collection of Dubai hotels and introducing five new international hotels during this period in various holiday destinations such as Bali, Indonesia, Marrakech in Morocco, Milan in Italy, Sanya in China, and Istanbul in Turkey.
New hotel The Address, The Terrace is scheduled to open its doors to tourists taking luxury holidays in Indonesia next year with a 199-room hotel located near Nusa Dua and Kuta in Bali.
Plans to open a Moroccan property within Jnan Amar Polo Retreat in Marrakech are scheduled for 2012, along with the Domaigne de Lavagnac hotel in Languedoc-Rousillon in France.
The Address company is owned by the Emaar Hospitality Group which is also the owner of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, and the world’s largest mall and entertainment complex, the Dubai Mall.
The hotel management company’s collection of luxury Dubai hotels includes The Address Downtown, The Address Dubai Mall, The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Montgomerie and The Palace – The Old Town.
Amit Arora, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Emaar Hospitality Group, said: “It’s just three years since we launched The Address Hotels and Resorts as a brand at Arabian Travel Market
“We are delighted with the reception for our hotels so far and were also really pleased to be able to work with ILTM in its hosting of international luxury buyers at ATM for the first time.”â¨â¨
The unrest across many parts of the world earlier this year led to an increase in leisure and business travellers taking Dubai holidays because they saw the city as a safe haven.
“We are also starting to benefit from Dubai’s growing cruise market, which saw 400,000 passengers enter the emirate last year,” he added.
Dubai’s Downtown area is being marketed as “The Centre of Now”, drawing travellers to its collection of dining, shopping and entertainment facilities.
“Our hotels in the downtown area are perfect for pre- and post-cruise stays who come to see the mall, the tower and the fountains in a walkable, relaxed environment. The cruise market has meant a completely new opportunity for us,” said Arora.
“We also continue to see fantastic airlift into Dubai from the likes of India and China which is also fuelling stays at our hotels, as well as many international events such as the Dubai International Film Festival," he commented.
This year, travellers will be able to take luxury Dubai holidays to the Armani Dubai; a five-star hotel located inside the Burj Khalifa tower, where guests can enjoy fine dining at the newly-opened Atmosphere restaurant situated 122 storeys high.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with exclusive savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...