The Address to double portfolio of international and Dubai hotels
The management company of a string of luxury Dubai hotels, The Address Hotels and Resorts, has announced that it will be doubling its portfolio of deluxe properties over the next two years and has plans to open five luxury hotels internationally.
The Dubai-based hotel management company, The Address Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be doubling its portfolio of luxury properties over the next two years.
The company announced that it will be expanding its collection of Dubai hotels and introducing five new international hotels during this period in various holiday destinations such as Bali, Indonesia, Marrakech in Morocco, Milan in Italy, Sanya in China, and Istanbul in Turkey.
New hotel The Address, The Terrace is scheduled to open its doors to tourists taking luxury holidays in Indonesia next year with a 199-room hotel located near Nusa Dua and Kuta in Bali.
Plans to open a Moroccan property within Jnan Amar Polo Retreat in Marrakech are scheduled for 2012, along with the Domaigne de Lavagnac hotel in Languedoc-Rousillon in France.
The Address company is owned by the Emaar Hospitality Group which is also the owner of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, and the world’s largest mall and entertainment complex, the Dubai Mall.
The hotel management company’s collection of luxury Dubai hotels includes The Address Downtown, The Address Dubai Mall, The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Montgomerie and The Palace – The Old Town.
Amit Arora, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Emaar Hospitality Group, said: “It’s just three years since we launched The Address Hotels and Resorts as a brand at Arabian Travel Market
“We are delighted with the reception for our hotels so far and were also really pleased to be able to work with ILTM in its hosting of international luxury buyers at ATM for the first time.”â¨â¨
The unrest across many parts of the world earlier this year led to an increase in leisure and business travellers taking Dubai holidays because they saw the city as a safe haven.
“We are also starting to benefit from Dubai’s growing cruise market, which saw 400,000 passengers enter the emirate last year,” he added.
Dubai’s Downtown area is being marketed as “The Centre of Now”, drawing travellers to its collection of dining, shopping and entertainment facilities.
“Our hotels in the downtown area are perfect for pre- and post-cruise stays who come to see the mall, the tower and the fountains in a walkable, relaxed environment. The cruise market has meant a completely new opportunity for us,” said Arora.
“We also continue to see fantastic airlift into Dubai from the likes of India and China which is also fuelling stays at our hotels, as well as many international events such as the Dubai International Film Festival," he commented.
This year, travellers will be able to take luxury Dubai holidays to the Armani Dubai; a five-star hotel located inside the Burj Khalifa tower, where guests can enjoy fine dining at the newly-opened Atmosphere restaurant situated 122 storeys high.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...