Starwood Offers All-inclusive Costa Rica Holidays
Starwood Hotels has announced the opening of its first all-inclusive resort, The Westin Resort & Spa in Playa Conchal which will provide luxury Costa Rica holidays for travellers from all over the world under the renowned upscale Westin brand.
Travellers planning Costa Rica holidays will be able to indulge and enjoy luxurious accommodation and All Inclusive facilities as Starwood Hotels has confirmed the opening of its first all inclusive resort in Playa Conchal.
The re-branded Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal, formerly known as the Paradisus Playa Conchal Resort, is situated opposite the championship Robert Trent Jones II golf course and is easily accessible from the international airport in Liberia, Guanacaste.
The hotel marks the return of Starwood Hotels in the Costa Rica hotels market after 20 years and is the first Westin branded property in the country.
Brian Povinelli, global brand leader for Westin Hotels, said: “We are especially proud to be associated with Starwood in the management of The Westin Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal.
“The opening of The Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal accelerates the brand’s expansion in Latin America where Westin will open three more properties by the end of 2011 and double its portfolio by 2014.
“The Westin brand’s emphasis on wellness plays well in diverse international markets and has fuelled our phenomenal global growth.”
During all inclusive Costa Rica holidays, guests will be able to unwind at the signature Westin The Spa, dine in gourmet restaurants, and relax in the resort’s lagoon-style swimming pools.
“Costa Rica is an increasingly popular destination for tourists and leisure travellers and a terrific location for our first all-inclusive Westin Resort,” said Osvaldo Librizzi, President of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Latin America.
“Recent growth in the all-inclusive luxury resort market in Mexico and Central America, coupled with increasing demand from our SPG members for vacation packages have created fertile conditions for our entry in the all-inclusive market.”
As well as providing Costa Rica holidays for tourists, Westin also operates six hotels in Mexico and one in Guatemala. The upscale hotel brand plans to offer luxury holidays in Latin America over the next two years with new properties including The Westin Lima Hotel and Convention Centre, Peru; The Westin Guadalajara, Mexico; and two in Panama: The Westin Panama and The Westin Playa Bonita.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...