Starwood Offers All-inclusive Costa Rica Holidays
Starwood Hotels has announced the opening of its first all-inclusive resort, The Westin Resort & Spa in Playa Conchal which will provide luxury Costa Rica holidays for travellers from all over the world under the renowned upscale Westin brand.
Travellers planning Costa Rica holidays will be able to indulge and enjoy luxurious accommodation and All Inclusive facilities as Starwood Hotels has confirmed the opening of its first all inclusive resort in Playa Conchal.
The re-branded Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal, formerly known as the Paradisus Playa Conchal Resort, is situated opposite the championship Robert Trent Jones II golf course and is easily accessible from the international airport in Liberia, Guanacaste.
The hotel marks the return of Starwood Hotels in the Costa Rica hotels market after 20 years and is the first Westin branded property in the country.
Brian Povinelli, global brand leader for Westin Hotels, said: “We are especially proud to be associated with Starwood in the management of The Westin Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal.
“The opening of The Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal accelerates the brand’s expansion in Latin America where Westin will open three more properties by the end of 2011 and double its portfolio by 2014.
“The Westin brand’s emphasis on wellness plays well in diverse international markets and has fuelled our phenomenal global growth.”
During all inclusive Costa Rica holidays, guests will be able to unwind at the signature Westin The Spa, dine in gourmet restaurants, and relax in the resort’s lagoon-style swimming pools.
“Costa Rica is an increasingly popular destination for tourists and leisure travellers and a terrific location for our first all-inclusive Westin Resort,” said Osvaldo Librizzi, President of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Latin America.
“Recent growth in the all-inclusive luxury resort market in Mexico and Central America, coupled with increasing demand from our SPG members for vacation packages have created fertile conditions for our entry in the all-inclusive market.”
As well as providing Costa Rica holidays for tourists, Westin also operates six hotels in Mexico and one in Guatemala. The upscale hotel brand plans to offer luxury holidays in Latin America over the next two years with new properties including The Westin Lima Hotel and Convention Centre, Peru; The Westin Guadalajara, Mexico; and two in Panama: The Westin Panama and The Westin Playa Bonita.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...