Starwood Offers All-inclusive Costa Rica Holidays
Starwood Hotels has announced the opening of its first all-inclusive resort, The Westin Resort & Spa in Playa Conchal which will provide luxury Costa Rica holidays for travellers from all over the world under the renowned upscale Westin brand.
Travellers planning Costa Rica holidays will be able to indulge and enjoy luxurious accommodation and All Inclusive facilities as Starwood Hotels has confirmed the opening of its first all inclusive resort in Playa Conchal.
The re-branded Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal, formerly known as the Paradisus Playa Conchal Resort, is situated opposite the championship Robert Trent Jones II golf course and is easily accessible from the international airport in Liberia, Guanacaste.
The hotel marks the return of Starwood Hotels in the Costa Rica hotels market after 20 years and is the first Westin branded property in the country.
Brian Povinelli, global brand leader for Westin Hotels, said: “We are especially proud to be associated with Starwood in the management of The Westin Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal.
“The opening of The Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal accelerates the brand’s expansion in Latin America where Westin will open three more properties by the end of 2011 and double its portfolio by 2014.
“The Westin brand’s emphasis on wellness plays well in diverse international markets and has fuelled our phenomenal global growth.”
During all inclusive Costa Rica holidays, guests will be able to unwind at the signature Westin The Spa, dine in gourmet restaurants, and relax in the resort’s lagoon-style swimming pools.
“Costa Rica is an increasingly popular destination for tourists and leisure travellers and a terrific location for our first all-inclusive Westin Resort,” said Osvaldo Librizzi, President of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Latin America.
“Recent growth in the all-inclusive luxury resort market in Mexico and Central America, coupled with increasing demand from our SPG members for vacation packages have created fertile conditions for our entry in the all-inclusive market.”
As well as providing Costa Rica holidays for tourists, Westin also operates six hotels in Mexico and one in Guatemala. The upscale hotel brand plans to offer luxury holidays in Latin America over the next two years with new properties including The Westin Lima Hotel and Convention Centre, Peru; The Westin Guadalajara, Mexico; and two in Panama: The Westin Panama and The Westin Playa Bonita.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...