Hotel chain in Cuba launches low season programme
Cuba hotels are seeing a welcomed boost in visitors during the low season, according to the Cuban tour operator, Agencia Cubanacan, with the beach resort of Jardines del Rey seeing a significant increase in local and foreign holidaymakers.
The Cuban tour operator and hotel chain Cubanacan has expanded its programme for domestic travellers and is offering a number of affordable holiday packages for some of its hotels in Cuba during the island's low season of tourism.
The programme, "Tu Excursion Conmigo" (Your Excursion with Me) has been launched to encourage local Cuban travellers to stay at Cuba hotels across the Caribbean island during the low season to boost occupancy levels.
According to Cubanacan Hotels, over 300,000 Cuban tourists took Cuba holidays to the beach resort of Jardines del Rey last year, making it one of the country's fasted-growing resorts. Statistics from the National Statistics Office show that revenues from domestic travellers in Cuba rose by 20.8 per cent in 2010.
Jardines del Rey is an archipelago located off the north coast of Cuba and is home to several cays, El Baga Nature Park, and a coral reef system. While on Cuba holidays, tourists can explore El Baga Nature Park which is spread over 69 hectares of forests and lagoons on Cayo Coco and neighbouring cays and features an abundance of wildlife including crocodiles, iguanas and Caribbean flamingos.
The beach resort is a fantastic place for scuba diving and snorkelling activities within the coral reef which lies between the Atlantic, and the Bay of Buena Vista and Bay of Jiguey.
Agencia Cubanacan is offering promotions for Cuba hotels in resorts all across the Caribbean island including the popular coastal resort of Varadero Beach.
Tourists can choose from several all inclusive holiday resorts in Varadero which boast luxurious accommodation and facilities including watersports, access to golf courses and gourmet restaurants.
Varadero is one of Cuba's most popular holiday resorts and the region boasts over 20km of pristine sandy beaches and warm azure ocean waters, perfect for swimming, sailing and snorkelling. The "Tu Excursion Conmigo" programme is open to Cuban residents and foreigners who also live in Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...