Hotel chain in Cuba launches low season programme
Cuba hotels are seeing a welcomed boost in visitors during the low season, according to the Cuban tour operator, Agencia Cubanacan, with the beach resort of Jardines del Rey seeing a significant increase in local and foreign holidaymakers.
The Cuban tour operator and hotel chain Cubanacan has expanded its programme for domestic travellers and is offering a number of affordable holiday packages for some of its hotels in Cuba during the island's low season of tourism.
The programme, "Tu Excursion Conmigo" (Your Excursion with Me) has been launched to encourage local Cuban travellers to stay at Cuba hotels across the Caribbean island during the low season to boost occupancy levels.
According to Cubanacan Hotels, over 300,000 Cuban tourists took Cuba holidays to the beach resort of Jardines del Rey last year, making it one of the country's fasted-growing resorts. Statistics from the National Statistics Office show that revenues from domestic travellers in Cuba rose by 20.8 per cent in 2010.
Jardines del Rey is an archipelago located off the north coast of Cuba and is home to several cays, El Baga Nature Park, and a coral reef system. While on Cuba holidays, tourists can explore El Baga Nature Park which is spread over 69 hectares of forests and lagoons on Cayo Coco and neighbouring cays and features an abundance of wildlife including crocodiles, iguanas and Caribbean flamingos.
The beach resort is a fantastic place for scuba diving and snorkelling activities within the coral reef which lies between the Atlantic, and the Bay of Buena Vista and Bay of Jiguey.
Agencia Cubanacan is offering promotions for Cuba hotels in resorts all across the Caribbean island including the popular coastal resort of Varadero Beach.
Tourists can choose from several all inclusive holiday resorts in Varadero which boast luxurious accommodation and facilities including watersports, access to golf courses and gourmet restaurants.
Varadero is one of Cuba's most popular holiday resorts and the region boasts over 20km of pristine sandy beaches and warm azure ocean waters, perfect for swimming, sailing and snorkelling. The "Tu Excursion Conmigo" programme is open to Cuban residents and foreigners who also live in Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...