Hotel chain in Cuba launches low season programme
Cuba hotels are seeing a welcomed boost in visitors during the low season, according to the Cuban tour operator, Agencia Cubanacan, with the beach resort of Jardines del Rey seeing a significant increase in local and foreign holidaymakers.
The Cuban tour operator and hotel chain Cubanacan has expanded its programme for domestic travellers and is offering a number of affordable holiday packages for some of its hotels in Cuba during the island's low season of tourism.
The programme, "Tu Excursion Conmigo" (Your Excursion with Me) has been launched to encourage local Cuban travellers to stay at Cuba hotels across the Caribbean island during the low season to boost occupancy levels.
According to Cubanacan Hotels, over 300,000 Cuban tourists took Cuba holidays to the beach resort of Jardines del Rey last year, making it one of the country's fasted-growing resorts. Statistics from the National Statistics Office show that revenues from domestic travellers in Cuba rose by 20.8 per cent in 2010.
Jardines del Rey is an archipelago located off the north coast of Cuba and is home to several cays, El Baga Nature Park, and a coral reef system. While on Cuba holidays, tourists can explore El Baga Nature Park which is spread over 69 hectares of forests and lagoons on Cayo Coco and neighbouring cays and features an abundance of wildlife including crocodiles, iguanas and Caribbean flamingos.
The beach resort is a fantastic place for scuba diving and snorkelling activities within the coral reef which lies between the Atlantic, and the Bay of Buena Vista and Bay of Jiguey.
Agencia Cubanacan is offering promotions for Cuba hotels in resorts all across the Caribbean island including the popular coastal resort of Varadero Beach.
Tourists can choose from several all inclusive holiday resorts in Varadero which boast luxurious accommodation and facilities including watersports, access to golf courses and gourmet restaurants.
Varadero is one of Cuba's most popular holiday resorts and the region boasts over 20km of pristine sandy beaches and warm azure ocean waters, perfect for swimming, sailing and snorkelling. The "Tu Excursion Conmigo" programme is open to Cuban residents and foreigners who also live in Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...