Hotel chain in Cuba launches low season programme
Cuba hotels are seeing a welcomed boost in visitors during the low season, according to the Cuban tour operator, Agencia Cubanacan, with the beach resort of Jardines del Rey seeing a significant increase in local and foreign holidaymakers.
The Cuban tour operator and hotel chain Cubanacan has expanded its programme for domestic travellers and is offering a number of affordable holiday packages for some of its hotels in Cuba during the island's low season of tourism.
The programme, "Tu Excursion Conmigo" (Your Excursion with Me) has been launched to encourage local Cuban travellers to stay at Cuba hotels across the Caribbean island during the low season to boost occupancy levels.
According to Cubanacan Hotels, over 300,000 Cuban tourists took Cuba holidays to the beach resort of Jardines del Rey last year, making it one of the country's fasted-growing resorts. Statistics from the National Statistics Office show that revenues from domestic travellers in Cuba rose by 20.8 per cent in 2010.
Jardines del Rey is an archipelago located off the north coast of Cuba and is home to several cays, El Baga Nature Park, and a coral reef system. While on Cuba holidays, tourists can explore El Baga Nature Park which is spread over 69 hectares of forests and lagoons on Cayo Coco and neighbouring cays and features an abundance of wildlife including crocodiles, iguanas and Caribbean flamingos.
The beach resort is a fantastic place for scuba diving and snorkelling activities within the coral reef which lies between the Atlantic, and the Bay of Buena Vista and Bay of Jiguey.
Agencia Cubanacan is offering promotions for Cuba hotels in resorts all across the Caribbean island including the popular coastal resort of Varadero Beach.
Tourists can choose from several all inclusive holiday resorts in Varadero which boast luxurious accommodation and facilities including watersports, access to golf courses and gourmet restaurants.
Varadero is one of Cuba's most popular holiday resorts and the region boasts over 20km of pristine sandy beaches and warm azure ocean waters, perfect for swimming, sailing and snorkelling. The "Tu Excursion Conmigo" programme is open to Cuban residents and foreigners who also live in Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...