Havanatur Signs Global Agreement with Amadeus to expand their Cuba holidays portfolio
Havanatur, a tour operator which has specialised in Cuba holidays for over thirty years, has signed an agreement with Amadeus IT Holding S.A to make its reservations available to over 90,000 outlets within the global tourism and recreational industry.
The Cuban tour operator and ground handler Havanatur has announced that it has signed an agreement with Amadeus IT Holding S.A, which will enable it to access the Amadeus System and reach over 90,000 travel agencies.
The new agreement will provide Havanatur with technological solutions and process transactions across the global tourism and recreational industry, to expand the travel company’s offerings within the Cuba holidays market.
The tour operator specialises in organising tours and holidays in Cuba and has been operating for over thirty years. The company runs 50 overseas offices across more than 40 countries, including Germany, Argentina, Bahamas, Canada, Chile, Spain, France, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom and Russia.
Havanatur also specialises in the finding the best deals for tourists planning holidays to Cuba including car rental, Cuba hotels, cruise holidays, flights, transfers, packages, entertainment and tours.
By using the Amadeus System, Havanatur will be able to reach almost 90,000 travel agencies and 59,000 airline offices. Travellers will also be able to make reservations for Cuba holidays and select from over 430 airlines, 103 trains, 21 cruise lines, and 36,868 car rental offices across the world.
The new agreement has come just at the right time for Cuba as the island is expecting a greater influx of visitors this year; after the eased restrictions on the US-Cuba travel embargo which allows American tourists to visit the Caribbean island for religious, academic, cultural and educational purposes.
The island’s tourism ministry has set a target of three million visitors by the end of 2011 (a whopping increase from 2.4 million tourists last year) and many charter flights and ferry services have already started operating from U.S. airports and sea ports to bring the American travellers to their first-ever holidays to Cuba.
Cuba offers an array of activities, cultural traditions, sights and attractions such as the world’s second largest barrier reef, the bustling and historic capital city of Havana, several pristine uncrowded beaches, authentic cuisine, warm hospitality and historical sites and towns.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...