Etihad Airways launches summer holidays promotion
Etihad Airways is offering a fantastic "Up, Up and Away" promotion aimed at tourists planning Middle East and Abu Dhabi holidays this summer; with one week's free airport parking and pre-summer special fares to as many as 38 global destinations.
Travellers looking to get away this summer can enjoy pre-summer fares with Etihad Airways as the air carrier launches its new promotion, “Up, Up and Away”.
Tourists can choose from 38 global destinations for their luxury holidays with economy return flights from Abu Dhabi including Alexandria from Dhs 805; Amman from Dhs 945; Beirut from Dhs 865; Istanbul from Dhs 1,235; Kuala Lumpur from Dhs 2,065; Bangkok from Dhs 2,445; London from Dhs 2,935; Dublin from Dhs 2,945; Frankfurt from Dhs 2,965; and Geneva from Dhs 3,085.
This special summer offer includes one week’s free airport parking at Abu Dhabi Airport and up to 20 per cent off regular fare prices.
The “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares for luxury holidays in the Middle East and is a great way for travellers who are taking holidays in Abu Dhabi, to extend their stay in the region and visit neighbouring countries.
Etihad's Vice President of Sales UAE, Hareb Al Muhairi, said: “With the summer season drawing closer, the “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares to 38 destinations that customers can purchase now and fly to during May and June, all via our highly efficient and convenient home-base at Abu Dhabi airport.”
Etihad Airways is the national carrier of Abu Dhabi and provides flights to Abu Dhabi holidays from several destinations across the world; operating 1009 flights a week to 66 destinations in 43 global different countries around the world.
The airline recently announced that well-known personality and self-appointed cultural ambassador of the Middle East, Ali Al Saloom would be the producer and host of the airline’s new in-flight television programme, “Welcome to Abu Dhabi with Ask Ali”, which will focus on the culture, attractions, and sites of the United Arab Emirates’ capital; Abu Dhabi.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer, said: “Ali is a young and talented Emirati and who is passionate about promoting his country’s culture and heritage to residents and newcomers and so he was an ideal choice to host this program that we anticipate to become very popular amongst our customers from around the world.
“Etihad’s in-flight entertainment service is perfect to showcase the fantastic growth and opportunities that exist in Abu Dhabi whether it’s cultural, sporting or commercial, and the new program offers this and much more so our passengers are encouraged to tune the next time they fly with us.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...