Etihad Airways launches summer holidays promotion
Etihad Airways is offering a fantastic "Up, Up and Away" promotion aimed at tourists planning Middle East and Abu Dhabi holidays this summer; with one week's free airport parking and pre-summer special fares to as many as 38 global destinations.
Travellers looking to get away this summer can enjoy pre-summer fares with Etihad Airways as the air carrier launches its new promotion, “Up, Up and Away”.
Tourists can choose from 38 global destinations for their luxury holidays with economy return flights from Abu Dhabi including Alexandria from Dhs 805; Amman from Dhs 945; Beirut from Dhs 865; Istanbul from Dhs 1,235; Kuala Lumpur from Dhs 2,065; Bangkok from Dhs 2,445; London from Dhs 2,935; Dublin from Dhs 2,945; Frankfurt from Dhs 2,965; and Geneva from Dhs 3,085.
This special summer offer includes one week’s free airport parking at Abu Dhabi Airport and up to 20 per cent off regular fare prices.
The “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares for luxury holidays in the Middle East and is a great way for travellers who are taking holidays in Abu Dhabi, to extend their stay in the region and visit neighbouring countries.
Etihad's Vice President of Sales UAE, Hareb Al Muhairi, said: “With the summer season drawing closer, the “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares to 38 destinations that customers can purchase now and fly to during May and June, all via our highly efficient and convenient home-base at Abu Dhabi airport.”
Etihad Airways is the national carrier of Abu Dhabi and provides flights to Abu Dhabi holidays from several destinations across the world; operating 1009 flights a week to 66 destinations in 43 global different countries around the world.
The airline recently announced that well-known personality and self-appointed cultural ambassador of the Middle East, Ali Al Saloom would be the producer and host of the airline’s new in-flight television programme, “Welcome to Abu Dhabi with Ask Ali”, which will focus on the culture, attractions, and sites of the United Arab Emirates’ capital; Abu Dhabi.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer, said: “Ali is a young and talented Emirati and who is passionate about promoting his country’s culture and heritage to residents and newcomers and so he was an ideal choice to host this program that we anticipate to become very popular amongst our customers from around the world.
“Etihad’s in-flight entertainment service is perfect to showcase the fantastic growth and opportunities that exist in Abu Dhabi whether it’s cultural, sporting or commercial, and the new program offers this and much more so our passengers are encouraged to tune the next time they fly with us.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...