Etihad Airways launches summer holidays promotion
Etihad Airways is offering a fantastic "Up, Up and Away" promotion aimed at tourists planning Middle East and Abu Dhabi holidays this summer; with one week's free airport parking and pre-summer special fares to as many as 38 global destinations.
Travellers looking to get away this summer can enjoy pre-summer fares with Etihad Airways as the air carrier launches its new promotion, “Up, Up and Away”.
Tourists can choose from 38 global destinations for their luxury holidays with economy return flights from Abu Dhabi including Alexandria from Dhs 805; Amman from Dhs 945; Beirut from Dhs 865; Istanbul from Dhs 1,235; Kuala Lumpur from Dhs 2,065; Bangkok from Dhs 2,445; London from Dhs 2,935; Dublin from Dhs 2,945; Frankfurt from Dhs 2,965; and Geneva from Dhs 3,085.
This special summer offer includes one week’s free airport parking at Abu Dhabi Airport and up to 20 per cent off regular fare prices.
The “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares for luxury holidays in the Middle East and is a great way for travellers who are taking holidays in Abu Dhabi, to extend their stay in the region and visit neighbouring countries.
Etihad's Vice President of Sales UAE, Hareb Al Muhairi, said: “With the summer season drawing closer, the “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares to 38 destinations that customers can purchase now and fly to during May and June, all via our highly efficient and convenient home-base at Abu Dhabi airport.”
Etihad Airways is the national carrier of Abu Dhabi and provides flights to Abu Dhabi holidays from several destinations across the world; operating 1009 flights a week to 66 destinations in 43 global different countries around the world.
The airline recently announced that well-known personality and self-appointed cultural ambassador of the Middle East, Ali Al Saloom would be the producer and host of the airline’s new in-flight television programme, “Welcome to Abu Dhabi with Ask Ali”, which will focus on the culture, attractions, and sites of the United Arab Emirates’ capital; Abu Dhabi.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer, said: “Ali is a young and talented Emirati and who is passionate about promoting his country’s culture and heritage to residents and newcomers and so he was an ideal choice to host this program that we anticipate to become very popular amongst our customers from around the world.
“Etihad’s in-flight entertainment service is perfect to showcase the fantastic growth and opportunities that exist in Abu Dhabi whether it’s cultural, sporting or commercial, and the new program offers this and much more so our passengers are encouraged to tune the next time they fly with us.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...