Etihad Airways launches summer holidays promotion
Etihad Airways is offering a fantastic "Up, Up and Away" promotion aimed at tourists planning Middle East and Abu Dhabi holidays this summer; with one week's free airport parking and pre-summer special fares to as many as 38 global destinations.
Travellers looking to get away this summer can enjoy pre-summer fares with Etihad Airways as the air carrier launches its new promotion, “Up, Up and Away”.
Tourists can choose from 38 global destinations for their luxury holidays with economy return flights from Abu Dhabi including Alexandria from Dhs 805; Amman from Dhs 945; Beirut from Dhs 865; Istanbul from Dhs 1,235; Kuala Lumpur from Dhs 2,065; Bangkok from Dhs 2,445; London from Dhs 2,935; Dublin from Dhs 2,945; Frankfurt from Dhs 2,965; and Geneva from Dhs 3,085.
This special summer offer includes one week’s free airport parking at Abu Dhabi Airport and up to 20 per cent off regular fare prices.
The “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares for luxury holidays in the Middle East and is a great way for travellers who are taking holidays in Abu Dhabi, to extend their stay in the region and visit neighbouring countries.
Etihad's Vice President of Sales UAE, Hareb Al Muhairi, said: “With the summer season drawing closer, the “Up, Up and Away” promotion provides fantastic fares to 38 destinations that customers can purchase now and fly to during May and June, all via our highly efficient and convenient home-base at Abu Dhabi airport.”
Etihad Airways is the national carrier of Abu Dhabi and provides flights to Abu Dhabi holidays from several destinations across the world; operating 1009 flights a week to 66 destinations in 43 global different countries around the world.
The airline recently announced that well-known personality and self-appointed cultural ambassador of the Middle East, Ali Al Saloom would be the producer and host of the airline’s new in-flight television programme, “Welcome to Abu Dhabi with Ask Ali”, which will focus on the culture, attractions, and sites of the United Arab Emirates’ capital; Abu Dhabi.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer, said: “Ali is a young and talented Emirati and who is passionate about promoting his country’s culture and heritage to residents and newcomers and so he was an ideal choice to host this program that we anticipate to become very popular amongst our customers from around the world.
“Etihad’s in-flight entertainment service is perfect to showcase the fantastic growth and opportunities that exist in Abu Dhabi whether it’s cultural, sporting or commercial, and the new program offers this and much more so our passengers are encouraged to tune the next time they fly with us.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...