Dubai Tourism Launches "Kids Go Free in Dubai" Summer Promotion
Families taking Dubai holidays this summer will be treated to a wide range of holiday discounts as the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTM) launches its new "Kids Go Free in Dubai" promotion which includes free accommodation, flights and meals.
British Families looking to book affordable luxury holidays in Dubai this summer will be in for a treat as a new summer promotion is launched which lets kids eat, sleep and play for free between 14th May and 30th September, 2011.
The Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has launched a new “Kids Go Free in Dubai” campaign which enables two children under the age of 12 years old to sleep, eat and play for free during Dubai holidays when they are accompanied by two paying adults.
Over 45 Dubai hotels and apartments are involved in the summer promotion including the Jumeirah Beach Hotel; Atlantis The Palm; One and Only Royal Mirage, while Emirates Airline is offering 50 per cent discounts for children flying with adults to their holidays in Dubai.
Kids will also be able to enjoy free entry to several of Dubai’s exciting attractions during their luxury holidays there; including the Wild Wadi water park; SEGA Republic; iFLY and Soccer Circus at Mirdiff City Centre; the Aquarium and ice rink in The Dubai Mall; Aquaventure and Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm; Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates; and a number of heritage sites including the Heritage and Diving Village and Sheikh Saeed’s House.
The promotion is valid for Dubai holidays booked for a minimum of three nights and it also includes free transportation for children on the Dubai Metro and free excursions including Big Bus Tours around the city.
Director UK and Ireland for the Government of Dubai, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Ian Scott, said: “Dubai is one of the world’s ultimate family destinations. It is accessible from regional airports; it is clean and safe, offering world-class dining and accommodation, guaranteed sunshine and an abundance of wonderful family activities.
“The objective here is to encourage more families to come and discover all this for themselves, to appreciate Dubai’s affordable luxury holidays, and then they will no doubt return. This promotion is a stronger proposition than the one we ran very successfully in 2010 and so we have very high expectations from the UK market.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...