Dubai Tourism Launches "Kids Go Free in Dubai" Summer Promotion
Families taking Dubai holidays this summer will be treated to a wide range of holiday discounts as the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTM) launches its new "Kids Go Free in Dubai" promotion which includes free accommodation, flights and meals.
British Families looking to book affordable luxury holidays in Dubai this summer will be in for a treat as a new summer promotion is launched which lets kids eat, sleep and play for free between 14th May and 30th September, 2011.
The Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has launched a new “Kids Go Free in Dubai” campaign which enables two children under the age of 12 years old to sleep, eat and play for free during Dubai holidays when they are accompanied by two paying adults.
Over 45 Dubai hotels and apartments are involved in the summer promotion including the Jumeirah Beach Hotel; Atlantis The Palm; One and Only Royal Mirage, while Emirates Airline is offering 50 per cent discounts for children flying with adults to their holidays in Dubai.
Kids will also be able to enjoy free entry to several of Dubai’s exciting attractions during their luxury holidays there; including the Wild Wadi water park; SEGA Republic; iFLY and Soccer Circus at Mirdiff City Centre; the Aquarium and ice rink in The Dubai Mall; Aquaventure and Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm; Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates; and a number of heritage sites including the Heritage and Diving Village and Sheikh Saeed’s House.
The promotion is valid for Dubai holidays booked for a minimum of three nights and it also includes free transportation for children on the Dubai Metro and free excursions including Big Bus Tours around the city.
Director UK and Ireland for the Government of Dubai, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Ian Scott, said: “Dubai is one of the world’s ultimate family destinations. It is accessible from regional airports; it is clean and safe, offering world-class dining and accommodation, guaranteed sunshine and an abundance of wonderful family activities.
“The objective here is to encourage more families to come and discover all this for themselves, to appreciate Dubai’s affordable luxury holidays, and then they will no doubt return. This promotion is a stronger proposition than the one we ran very successfully in 2010 and so we have very high expectations from the UK market.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...