Dubai Tourism Launches "Kids Go Free in Dubai" Summer Promotion
Families taking Dubai holidays this summer will be treated to a wide range of holiday discounts as the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTM) launches its new "Kids Go Free in Dubai" promotion which includes free accommodation, flights and meals.
British Families looking to book affordable luxury holidays in Dubai this summer will be in for a treat as a new summer promotion is launched which lets kids eat, sleep and play for free between 14th May and 30th September, 2011.
The Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has launched a new “Kids Go Free in Dubai” campaign which enables two children under the age of 12 years old to sleep, eat and play for free during Dubai holidays when they are accompanied by two paying adults.
Over 45 Dubai hotels and apartments are involved in the summer promotion including the Jumeirah Beach Hotel; Atlantis The Palm; One and Only Royal Mirage, while Emirates Airline is offering 50 per cent discounts for children flying with adults to their holidays in Dubai.
Kids will also be able to enjoy free entry to several of Dubai’s exciting attractions during their luxury holidays there; including the Wild Wadi water park; SEGA Republic; iFLY and Soccer Circus at Mirdiff City Centre; the Aquarium and ice rink in The Dubai Mall; Aquaventure and Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm; Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates; and a number of heritage sites including the Heritage and Diving Village and Sheikh Saeed’s House.
The promotion is valid for Dubai holidays booked for a minimum of three nights and it also includes free transportation for children on the Dubai Metro and free excursions including Big Bus Tours around the city.
Director UK and Ireland for the Government of Dubai, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Ian Scott, said: “Dubai is one of the world’s ultimate family destinations. It is accessible from regional airports; it is clean and safe, offering world-class dining and accommodation, guaranteed sunshine and an abundance of wonderful family activities.
“The objective here is to encourage more families to come and discover all this for themselves, to appreciate Dubai’s affordable luxury holidays, and then they will no doubt return. This promotion is a stronger proposition than the one we ran very successfully in 2010 and so we have very high expectations from the UK market.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...