Dubai Tourism Launches "Kids Go Free in Dubai" Summer Promotion
Families taking Dubai holidays this summer will be treated to a wide range of holiday discounts as the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTM) launches its new "Kids Go Free in Dubai" promotion which includes free accommodation, flights and meals.
British Families looking to book affordable luxury holidays in Dubai this summer will be in for a treat as a new summer promotion is launched which lets kids eat, sleep and play for free between 14th May and 30th September, 2011.
The Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has launched a new “Kids Go Free in Dubai” campaign which enables two children under the age of 12 years old to sleep, eat and play for free during Dubai holidays when they are accompanied by two paying adults.
Over 45 Dubai hotels and apartments are involved in the summer promotion including the Jumeirah Beach Hotel; Atlantis The Palm; One and Only Royal Mirage, while Emirates Airline is offering 50 per cent discounts for children flying with adults to their holidays in Dubai.
Kids will also be able to enjoy free entry to several of Dubai’s exciting attractions during their luxury holidays there; including the Wild Wadi water park; SEGA Republic; iFLY and Soccer Circus at Mirdiff City Centre; the Aquarium and ice rink in The Dubai Mall; Aquaventure and Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm; Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates; and a number of heritage sites including the Heritage and Diving Village and Sheikh Saeed’s House.
The promotion is valid for Dubai holidays booked for a minimum of three nights and it also includes free transportation for children on the Dubai Metro and free excursions including Big Bus Tours around the city.
Director UK and Ireland for the Government of Dubai, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Ian Scott, said: “Dubai is one of the world’s ultimate family destinations. It is accessible from regional airports; it is clean and safe, offering world-class dining and accommodation, guaranteed sunshine and an abundance of wonderful family activities.
“The objective here is to encourage more families to come and discover all this for themselves, to appreciate Dubai’s affordable luxury holidays, and then they will no doubt return. This promotion is a stronger proposition than the one we ran very successfully in 2010 and so we have very high expectations from the UK market.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...