AMResorts expands collection of Dominican Republic hotels
AMResorts has announced that it will be expanding its Dominican Republic luxury hotels collection with the addition of two new resorts that include the Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana and Now Larimar Punta Cana which will both open very soon in May, 2011.
After a successful past 12 months, AMResorts will be expanding their international portfolio with the addition of two Dominican Republic luxury hotels in Punta Cana this May.
The Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana and Now Larimar Punta Cana will both be opening their doors to tourists taking holidays in the Dominican Republic from1st May 2011.
The new Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is situated 30 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport and offers luxury accommodation and facilities for adults taking Dominican Republic holidays.
The resort features 373 rooms and suites with a Jacuzzi on the terrace, elegant design and modern amenities. Guests can choose from delicious gourmet cuisine at three restaurants and a wide selection of alcoholic and soft beverages in five bars.
During luxury holidays on the Dominican Republic, tourists will have access to pristine white sand beaches and a range of daytime activities including snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, beach volleyball, tennis, basketball, Spanish lessons, dance lessons and water aerobics. During the evenings guests can try their luck at the onsite casino, dance the night away at the Eclipse Night Club, or watch a show at the indoor theatre.
The second of the hotel group’s newest hotels in the Dominican Republic is the neighbouring Now Larimar Punta Cana; AMResorts’ debut of the brand to the Caribbean island.
The luxury resort boasts 642 rooms and suites offering stunning views of the sparkling turquoise ocean, the white sand beach and the surrounding lush tropical gardens. Now Larimar Punta Cana features a bowling centre; an open-air nightclub and lounge with swimming pool and international dishes within seven restaurants and nine bars. Families taking holidays in the Dominican Republic can enjoy facilities at the Explorers’ Club which is open for 3-12 year olds.
The beachfront resort also has Preferred Club level accommodation and amenities with three separate preferred private lounges and check-in area, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, free internet access in suites, and upgraded mini bar service and bath products.
AMResorts is currently in the process of developing their largest project to-date, Gems at Cap Cana, which will feature several of the company’s branded luxury hotels in the Dominican Republic including Zoëtry Gems at Cap Cana, Secrets Gems at Cap Cana, Now Emerald Cap Cana and Now Pearl Cap Cana.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...