Palace Resorts' Cancun hotels receive prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award
A number of Cancun hotels under the Palace Resorts brand have been honoured as AAA Four Diamond and AAA Five-Diamond hotels for 2011, including the stunning Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun and the luxurious Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun.
Several luxury all-inclusive Cancun hotels which are operated by Palace Resorts have received recognition as AAA Four Diamond hotels for 2011. Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun and Vallarta Palace in Riviera Nayarit both received the prestigious award, which is given to less than 4% of the more than 31,000 hotels and resorts that are approved by the American Automobile Association (AAA).
The AAA Four Diamond rating is a coveted distinction and is only awarded to resorts and hotels which meet the most exceptional and highest level of excellence and is used to provide valuable information about the venue’s accommodation and dining choices.
Palace Resorts also welcomed the news that the Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun had received the most prestigious award of them all, and was honoured as an AAA Five-Diamond hotel for providing luxury holidays in Cancun for travellers from all over the globe.
President of Palace Resorts, Roberto Chapur, said: “Maintaining a superior standard is our top priority across the entire Palace Resorts collection. We are honoured to boast two hotels with the 2011 AAA Four-Diamond recognition, along with the AAA Five-Diamond Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun, that come directly as a result of maintaining a constant level of signature exceptional guest experiences.
“This highly sought after accolade acknowledges the pursuit of perfection in rendering unmatched attention to detail, unique to the Palace Resorts brand.”
The luxury all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort has won numerous awards for providing fantastic Cancun holidays for tourists. The luxury resort boasts 2,457 lavish guest rooms, including ocean view and garden view rooms and suites or golf villa suites; two large lagoon-style pools, two children’s pools and six Jacuzzis; 13 restaurants with international cuisine and 11 bars; the Moon Spa with 30 spacious treatment rooms and a wide range of facials, massages and bath therapies; water sports marina; a private Kids Club; and a Signature Jack Nicklaus golf course which allows golf players to practise their swing while looking out at spectacular views overlooking natural landscapes during their holidays in Cancun.
Vallarta Palace is celebrating the AAA Four Diamond award for the fifth year in a row and is one of only five Riviera Nayarit resorts to be honoured with the prestigious 2011 rating. The all-inclusive luxury resort offers 348 rooms and a range of fantastic facilities for adventure, relaxation and rejuvenation for tourists of all ages. These include gourmet restaurants, two large outdoor swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, a children’s pool, a dive pool for scuba diving demonstrations and lessons, a beach volleyball court, tennis court, a seven-hole pitch and putt golf course, a fully-equipped fitness centre, beauty salon and evening themed entertainment at the outdoor amphitheatre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...