Palace Resorts' Cancun hotels receive prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award
A number of Cancun hotels under the Palace Resorts brand have been honoured as AAA Four Diamond and AAA Five-Diamond hotels for 2011, including the stunning Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun and the luxurious Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun.
Several luxury all-inclusive Cancun hotels which are operated by Palace Resorts have received recognition as AAA Four Diamond hotels for 2011. Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun and Vallarta Palace in Riviera Nayarit both received the prestigious award, which is given to less than 4% of the more than 31,000 hotels and resorts that are approved by the American Automobile Association (AAA).
The AAA Four Diamond rating is a coveted distinction and is only awarded to resorts and hotels which meet the most exceptional and highest level of excellence and is used to provide valuable information about the venue’s accommodation and dining choices.
Palace Resorts also welcomed the news that the Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun had received the most prestigious award of them all, and was honoured as an AAA Five-Diamond hotel for providing luxury holidays in Cancun for travellers from all over the globe.
President of Palace Resorts, Roberto Chapur, said: “Maintaining a superior standard is our top priority across the entire Palace Resorts collection. We are honoured to boast two hotels with the 2011 AAA Four-Diamond recognition, along with the AAA Five-Diamond Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun, that come directly as a result of maintaining a constant level of signature exceptional guest experiences.
“This highly sought after accolade acknowledges the pursuit of perfection in rendering unmatched attention to detail, unique to the Palace Resorts brand.”
The luxury all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort has won numerous awards for providing fantastic Cancun holidays for tourists. The luxury resort boasts 2,457 lavish guest rooms, including ocean view and garden view rooms and suites or golf villa suites; two large lagoon-style pools, two children’s pools and six Jacuzzis; 13 restaurants with international cuisine and 11 bars; the Moon Spa with 30 spacious treatment rooms and a wide range of facials, massages and bath therapies; water sports marina; a private Kids Club; and a Signature Jack Nicklaus golf course which allows golf players to practise their swing while looking out at spectacular views overlooking natural landscapes during their holidays in Cancun.
Vallarta Palace is celebrating the AAA Four Diamond award for the fifth year in a row and is one of only five Riviera Nayarit resorts to be honoured with the prestigious 2011 rating. The all-inclusive luxury resort offers 348 rooms and a range of fantastic facilities for adventure, relaxation and rejuvenation for tourists of all ages. These include gourmet restaurants, two large outdoor swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, a children’s pool, a dive pool for scuba diving demonstrations and lessons, a beach volleyball court, tennis court, a seven-hole pitch and putt golf course, a fully-equipped fitness centre, beauty salon and evening themed entertainment at the outdoor amphitheatre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...