Centara Hotels and Resorts Launch Thai version of Facebook Page
Centara Hotels & resorts, the luxury Thai hotel chain which operates international Egypt, India and Maldives hotels, has launched a new Thai language version of its Facebook page for its native travellers.
A new Thai language version Facebook page has been launched by Centara Hotels and Resorts, following the success of the Thai hotel chain’s English version of the page which was launched last year.
Facebook Friends of Centara Hotels and Resorts will be able to follow the company’s news, activities, new hotel openings and promotions available at any of their Thai hotels, plus the chain’s international properties which include Maldives hotels, Egypt hotels and hotels in India.
Chris Bailey, Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara, said: “We are very much aware of how important social media are becoming for a company such as ourselves, with a broad customer range throughout Thailand and overseas.
“The response to our English language Facebook page has been excellent, and now the Thai version will, we are sure, increase our Facebook friend base even further. It is a very exciting way of communicating with our customers and showing them all the offers and activities we have.”
The Facebook page will be available to users in both English and Thai languages and will also feature opportunities to receive free vouchers travellers can use at Centara hotels and restaurants during their Thailand holidays, India holidays, Maldives holidays or Egypt holidays.
The Thai version of the Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/centarathai and the English version at facebook.com/centarahotelsresorts.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is the largest Thai hotel chain which offers a range of luxury properties across the country in cities and towns including Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Samui, Koh Pha Ngan, Phuket, Rayong, Trat and Koh Kood, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Mae Sot, and Krabi.
Travellers can also plan their Maldives holidays, India holidays and Egypt escapes to Centara’s luxury international properties: Centara Grand Island Resort and Spa Maldives located in the South Ari Atoll (Alifu Atoll); Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Centara Boutique Collection situated in the stunning Himalaya Mountains; and the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Spa Sokhna located on the north coast of the Red Sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...