Centara Hotels and Resorts Launch Thai version of Facebook Page
Centara Hotels & resorts, the luxury Thai hotel chain which operates international Egypt, India and Maldives hotels, has launched a new Thai language version of its Facebook page for its native travellers.
A new Thai language version Facebook page has been launched by Centara Hotels and Resorts, following the success of the Thai hotel chain’s English version of the page which was launched last year.
Facebook Friends of Centara Hotels and Resorts will be able to follow the company’s news, activities, new hotel openings and promotions available at any of their Thai hotels, plus the chain’s international properties which include Maldives hotels, Egypt hotels and hotels in India.
Chris Bailey, Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara, said: “We are very much aware of how important social media are becoming for a company such as ourselves, with a broad customer range throughout Thailand and overseas.
“The response to our English language Facebook page has been excellent, and now the Thai version will, we are sure, increase our Facebook friend base even further. It is a very exciting way of communicating with our customers and showing them all the offers and activities we have.”
The Facebook page will be available to users in both English and Thai languages and will also feature opportunities to receive free vouchers travellers can use at Centara hotels and restaurants during their Thailand holidays, India holidays, Maldives holidays or Egypt holidays.
The Thai version of the Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/centarathai and the English version at facebook.com/centarahotelsresorts.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is the largest Thai hotel chain which offers a range of luxury properties across the country in cities and towns including Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Samui, Koh Pha Ngan, Phuket, Rayong, Trat and Koh Kood, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Mae Sot, and Krabi.
Travellers can also plan their Maldives holidays, India holidays and Egypt escapes to Centara’s luxury international properties: Centara Grand Island Resort and Spa Maldives located in the South Ari Atoll (Alifu Atoll); Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Centara Boutique Collection situated in the stunning Himalaya Mountains; and the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Spa Sokhna located on the north coast of the Red Sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Free Upgrade from Deluxe Resort Room to Superior Oceanfront Room if booked by 9th November 16 for Select Dates
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...