Centara Hotels and Resorts Launch Thai version of Facebook Page
Centara Hotels & resorts, the luxury Thai hotel chain which operates international Egypt, India and Maldives hotels, has launched a new Thai language version of its Facebook page for its native travellers.
A new Thai language version Facebook page has been launched by Centara Hotels and Resorts, following the success of the Thai hotel chain’s English version of the page which was launched last year.
Facebook Friends of Centara Hotels and Resorts will be able to follow the company’s news, activities, new hotel openings and promotions available at any of their Thai hotels, plus the chain’s international properties which include Maldives hotels, Egypt hotels and hotels in India.
Chris Bailey, Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara, said: “We are very much aware of how important social media are becoming for a company such as ourselves, with a broad customer range throughout Thailand and overseas.
“The response to our English language Facebook page has been excellent, and now the Thai version will, we are sure, increase our Facebook friend base even further. It is a very exciting way of communicating with our customers and showing them all the offers and activities we have.”
The Facebook page will be available to users in both English and Thai languages and will also feature opportunities to receive free vouchers travellers can use at Centara hotels and restaurants during their Thailand holidays, India holidays, Maldives holidays or Egypt holidays.
The Thai version of the Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/centarathai and the English version at facebook.com/centarahotelsresorts.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is the largest Thai hotel chain which offers a range of luxury properties across the country in cities and towns including Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Samui, Koh Pha Ngan, Phuket, Rayong, Trat and Koh Kood, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Mae Sot, and Krabi.
Travellers can also plan their Maldives holidays, India holidays and Egypt escapes to Centara’s luxury international properties: Centara Grand Island Resort and Spa Maldives located in the South Ari Atoll (Alifu Atoll); Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Centara Boutique Collection situated in the stunning Himalaya Mountains; and the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Spa Sokhna located on the north coast of the Red Sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...