Centara Hotels and Resorts Launch Thai version of Facebook Page
Centara Hotels & resorts, the luxury Thai hotel chain which operates international Egypt, India and Maldives hotels, has launched a new Thai language version of its Facebook page for its native travellers.
A new Thai language version Facebook page has been launched by Centara Hotels and Resorts, following the success of the Thai hotel chain’s English version of the page which was launched last year.
Facebook Friends of Centara Hotels and Resorts will be able to follow the company’s news, activities, new hotel openings and promotions available at any of their Thai hotels, plus the chain’s international properties which include Maldives hotels, Egypt hotels and hotels in India.
Chris Bailey, Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara, said: “We are very much aware of how important social media are becoming for a company such as ourselves, with a broad customer range throughout Thailand and overseas.
“The response to our English language Facebook page has been excellent, and now the Thai version will, we are sure, increase our Facebook friend base even further. It is a very exciting way of communicating with our customers and showing them all the offers and activities we have.”
The Facebook page will be available to users in both English and Thai languages and will also feature opportunities to receive free vouchers travellers can use at Centara hotels and restaurants during their Thailand holidays, India holidays, Maldives holidays or Egypt holidays.
The Thai version of the Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/centarathai and the English version at facebook.com/centarahotelsresorts.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is the largest Thai hotel chain which offers a range of luxury properties across the country in cities and towns including Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Samui, Koh Pha Ngan, Phuket, Rayong, Trat and Koh Kood, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Mae Sot, and Krabi.
Travellers can also plan their Maldives holidays, India holidays and Egypt escapes to Centara’s luxury international properties: Centara Grand Island Resort and Spa Maldives located in the South Ari Atoll (Alifu Atoll); Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Centara Boutique Collection situated in the stunning Himalaya Mountains; and the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Spa Sokhna located on the north coast of the Red Sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...