The Holiday Place turns 25!
Today is a big day for The Holiday Place as the company unites for celebrating their 25 years of operation in the travel industry. The company marks this day with a big birthday bash and a range of festive activities.
Just today The Holiday Place turned 25 years old! And to mark such an important occasion a line-up of different activities and festivities were planned for the day. For the special celebration, staff were asked to come dressed in bright colours; representative of the company's logo with a mixture of blue, yellow and white tops with blue jeans.
Celebrations begun at 9.15 a.m. with all the staff meeting at the Reservations department where an assortment of pastries and Bucks Fizz on champagne glasses were nicely laid out across the tables. To start things off, one of the company directors gave a heart-warming congratulatory speech, aimed at everyone who had put effort and hard work into the company over the years and also giving a special mention to the lady and director that had been there since the company's early beginnings in 1986 and whose birthday was also today. He gave a pat on the back to all new and old employees and thanked them for sticking with the company and pushing through the good times and tough times. The speech was followed by a round of applause and toasts while the Human Resources manager proceeded to hand the directors a commemorative gift on behalf of all the staff who chipped in for the special surprise.
The directors were awarded with a glass trophy engraved with the special occasion and a set of cufflinks for the two directors while the lady director received a bracelet. After the gift-giving ceremony everyone gathered for a photo session as the company's colourful staff was snapped up. To culminate the morning's breakfast festivities everyone raised glasses for a last toast and then headed back to their desks with a tasty piece of pastry in hand.
At lunch time the Human Resources manager prepared the Chill Out Room for lunch as she laid the tables with a variety of fresh bagels, assorted crisps, a range of fruity juices, soft drinks and wine.
A special range of specially designed Birthday Cupcakes is scheduled to be given out as the perfect accompaniment for this afternoon's tea time at 4pm while today the staff will work an hour less to carry on the celebrations at home.
A very warm Happy Birthday for The Holiday Place and may it continue to deliver happiness to its customers with the outstanding holiday experiences the company has provided for over 25 years! And to many more 25 successful years to come! (hear, hear!)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...