The Holiday Place turns 25!
Today is a big day for The Holiday Place as the company unites for celebrating their 25 years of operation in the travel industry. The company marks this day with a big birthday bash and a range of festive activities.
Just today The Holiday Place turned 25 years old! And to mark such an important occasion a line-up of different activities and festivities were planned for the day. For the special celebration, staff were asked to come dressed in bright colours; representative of the company's logo with a mixture of blue, yellow and white tops with blue jeans.
Celebrations begun at 9.15 a.m. with all the staff meeting at the Reservations department where an assortment of pastries and Bucks Fizz on champagne glasses were nicely laid out across the tables. To start things off, one of the company directors gave a heart-warming congratulatory speech, aimed at everyone who had put effort and hard work into the company over the years and also giving a special mention to the lady and director that had been there since the company's early beginnings in 1986 and whose birthday was also today. He gave a pat on the back to all new and old employees and thanked them for sticking with the company and pushing through the good times and tough times. The speech was followed by a round of applause and toasts while the Human Resources manager proceeded to hand the directors a commemorative gift on behalf of all the staff who chipped in for the special surprise.
The directors were awarded with a glass trophy engraved with the special occasion and a set of cufflinks for the two directors while the lady director received a bracelet. After the gift-giving ceremony everyone gathered for a photo session as the company's colourful staff was snapped up. To culminate the morning's breakfast festivities everyone raised glasses for a last toast and then headed back to their desks with a tasty piece of pastry in hand.
At lunch time the Human Resources manager prepared the Chill Out Room for lunch as she laid the tables with a variety of fresh bagels, assorted crisps, a range of fruity juices, soft drinks and wine.
A special range of specially designed Birthday Cupcakes is scheduled to be given out as the perfect accompaniment for this afternoon's tea time at 4pm while today the staff will work an hour less to carry on the celebrations at home.
A very warm Happy Birthday for The Holiday Place and may it continue to deliver happiness to its customers with the outstanding holiday experiences the company has provided for over 25 years! And to many more 25 successful years to come! (hear, hear!)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...